Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

When I went to the grocery store after work yesterday, I picked up a box of cupcakes (something my wife would have never let me do if she was here!).

I just had the first of six and it was delicious but now my stomach feels very uncomfortable :dead:

no problem brother arijit, just your stomach telling you to eat the other 5..and drinking a couple of beers to wash it down,..helps

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
:wacko: I'm listening to a cd that I have to then type into a document. My head is now killing me. It's only 50 minutes long and I've worked on it for 2 hours. I'm not even close to half way done. I have to keep stopping it and starting it because I can't slow it down. Well, I can but when I do I can't understand anything the lady is saying. So I have to listen, type as many words as I can remember, stop it, rewind it, listen again, type again, over and over.

That's how I used to figure out lyrics to songs when I was a kid. :P

booty, what exactly are you typing this for? Is this for work? It sounds interesting.

Good luck, Marilyn.

We're off too.

Yes, I'm doing it for work. Keep in mind we have a dept here with all the necessary equipment to do this. But my boss volunteered me to do it because the other dept is behind. Well, that's fine except I'm a receptionist, as in I have to answer the phone when it rings. It's a little hard to answer a phone when you have a set of headphones on your head. Plus, when I went to my supervisor to explain to her I was having issues with understanding the lady on the cd she said, "well, Boss volunteered you for the job so you're just going to have to figure it out." Gee, thanks! I just love my job! *sarcasm*

:wacko: I'm listening to a cd that I have to then type into a document. My head is now killing me. It's only 50 minutes long and I've worked on it for 2 hours. I'm not even close to half way done. I have to keep stopping it and starting it because I can't slow it down. Well, I can but when I do I can't understand anything the lady is saying. So I have to listen, type as many words as I can remember, stop it, rewind it, listen again, type again, over and over.

That's how I used to figure out lyrics to songs when I was a kid. :P

I did the same thing, except they were typically only 3-4 minutes long. :lol:

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

When I went to the grocery store after work yesterday, I picked up a box of cupcakes (something my wife would have never let me do if she was here!).

I just had the first of six and it was delicious but now my stomach feels very uncomfortable :dead:

no problem brother arijit, just your stomach telling you to eat the other 5..and drinking a couple of beers to wash it down,..helps

:lol: azzhole :P

i stopped at 1. and had a soda that helped.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

:lol: azzhole :P

i stopped at 1. and had a soda that helped.

wussy_corono.gif

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

6.5 hours to luvin time and then beer and then pizza and beer :P

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'll take a beer please. :dance:

I've been buying Bud select, only 99 calories, so I can drink 15 of that instead of 10 MGD (like I used to buy) and drink the same amount of empty calories :P .

Edited by Nessa

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Lori, we should have tacos for lunch when we meet!! :idea:

Hey that's a great idea! I'll start looking at Mexican resturants to go to. :dance:

Go to Cantina 1511!!! It rocks. I love it. It has more authentic food than most Mexican restaurants. Plus, they have awesome tacos. Javi and I ate there the other day. I had carnitas and tacos al pastor. Yummy!

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

I'll take a beer please. :dance:

I've been buying Bud select, only 99 calories, so I can drink 15 of that instead of 10 MGD (like I used to buy) and drink the same amount of empty calories :P .

Doesn't Miller Lite have less than that? :unsure::lol:

15?????? :wow::lol:

Lori, we should have tacos for lunch when we meet!! :idea:

Hey that's a great idea! I'll start looking at Mexican resturants to go to. :dance:

Go to Cantina 1511!!! It rocks. I love it. It has more authentic food than most Mexican restaurants. Plus, they have awesome tacos. Javi and I ate there the other day. I had carnitas and tacos al pastor. Yummy!

Is that nearby? I'll have to look it up, thanks! :thumbs: