Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
it can be entertaining over there.. but why oh why does every topic have to turn into the guys talking about their bits and pieces..?? :blink: they seem very obsessed with them over there

Marilyn, all guys are obsessed with their bits and pieces. It's not just them over there. I have way more guy friends than girl friends and it's all about the bits and pieces with them. You just learn to live with it when you hang out with guys.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Sounds like Bootys boss drinks "hatorade"......cause booty has a life booty and she don't!

fixxored :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I have hung out with guys before and they didn't talk about their bits and pieces at all... lol

although they were nerds and geeks and just liked to talk about their computers and the latest Sci Fi movie ...lol

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
####### is going on with this thread??? :lol:

Marilyn!! Charles!! Nessa!!! Booty!!! Pedro!!! Amber!!! Mel!!!! Jodes!!!! Stina!!!!

Me thinks they might be at the other place....

:no: i'm actually working.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I wasn't at the other place(if that means the TOS free VJ site). I don't post there. :P

I was out and busy. Have a headache. :(

I saw an old high school classmate and friend at Target and she is expecting their first baby, a girl, and she is due in 8 weeks. :luv: In HS in my grade there were 4 of us who were closer friends, this girl was one of them. We remained friends after HS but I hardly ever see her now.

I was the first to get married out of our group of 4 girls, miraculously lol, and the first to have a baby! The friend I saw was the 2nd to get married and now have a baby. The reason I say miraculously is b/c in HS they all had lots of admirers and 2 had a lot of boyfriends while I had none in HS. Two were the more pretty athletic ones(and smart! lucky gals), I was one of the smart ones who also was funny and nice, and the other was the witty, hilarious girl. Me and the "hilarious" girl as I'll call her were not athletic at all, or school spirited while the other two were. I didn't have many admirers. I had close friends and guys who treated me like a sister. I never expected myself to get married before all of them.

Two are still unmarried and not in serious relationships. Well for one of them who is like a sister to me still (the hilarious one), it's an issue of not finding any decent guys yet. I hope she finds someone soon. I hope my sister does too! :( I want Kavi to have cousins! Anyone have any hard working, very nice, Christian guys they know of that they want to match up with someone? :lol: I need to find them men. They don't want anyone finding anyone for them though, they hate when ppl say that. lol They refuse to consider any internet options too.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
I have hung out with guys before and they didn't talk about their bits and pieces at all... lol

although they were nerds and geeks and just liked to talk about their computers and the latest Sci Fi movie ...lol

The guys I know would never talk about that stuff in front of us girls, and not alone either. Maybe when they were pre-teens. :P They think it's stupid too. They aren't nerds or computer geeks, just avg guys.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Timeline

Maybe that's the difference. Mine are all football or baseball players. They just like to talk about their bodies, period. :lol:

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Timeline

sorry jules, the IT woman was in the computer lab behind my office and she could see my comp from the window

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I didn't even register at the other place -- not my style. Was fun to read for the first 5 minutes though; guessing who was who.

Yeah, it doesn't take much of the childish behavior to figure out who is who. :wacko:

indeed.

there are still some that I am not sure who they are and I don't think I want to know..

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif