Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Julia: I'm sure everything will be just fine for you. Try not to stress too much. I'll be sending good vibes your way.

Good morning everyone! My classes start today. I'm not dreading the class as much as I am telling the professor I'm going to miss 2 of the first 4 classes. I have an appt this Thursday I made 2 months ago before I knew I was taking classes and next Thursday we are going to Louisiana for a long weekend. I hope I don't get too far behind.

Charity, that is what you call Irony. You telling Julia to stop stressing. :rofl:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Julia: I'm sure everything will be just fine for you. Try not to stress too much. I'll be sending good vibes your way.

Good morning everyone! My classes start today. I'm not dreading the class as much as I am telling the professor I'm going to miss 2 of the first 4 classes. I have an appt this Thursday I made 2 months ago before I knew I was taking classes and next Thursday we are going to Louisiana for a long weekend. I hope I don't get too far behind.

Charity, that is what you call Irony. You telling Julia to stop stressing. :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You weren't supposed to notice that!

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

In the words of my John, "take your own advice" (Mind you I tend to ignore it :blush: )

Hello kiddos!

I am pretty excited too, actually more anxious because of the stupid POE and the waiver. :lol: As soon as I am through, I can relax and just be positively excited. Two weeks of vacation with Pedro, how lovely. :luv:

Relax, I'm sure you will be ok. My John has been worrying about you. He saw how worked up you were getting about POE etc. So we will both be sending good thoughts your way.

You guys are very sweet, thank you. :luv: I think I only worry about it so much, because my nerves are a bit worn out because of a couple of things (my Mom and the cancer, the endless story), so I am just a bit thin skinned. I hope I'll be ok. :)

In the words of my John, "take your own advice" (Mind you I tend to ignore it :blush: )

Yeah, I do that a lot. I find myself telling people things I myself should be doing or listening to all the time. :wacko: For some reason it never seems to sink in with me.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Hello kiddos!

I am pretty excited too, actually more anxious because of the stupid POE and the waiver. :lol: As soon as I am through, I can relax and just be positively excited. Two weeks of vacation with Pedro, how lovely. :luv:

Relax, I'm sure you will be ok. My John has been worrying about you. He saw how worked up you were getting about POE etc. So we will both be sending good thoughts your way.

You guys are very sweet, thank you. :luv: I think I only worry about it so much, because my nerves are a bit worn out because of a couple of things (my Mom and the cancer, the endless story), so I am just a bit thin skinned. I hope I'll be ok. :)

I'm sure you will (F)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
so anyways, yesterday I had that farewell party for this lady and I made brigadeiro (a lot of them) to take to the party. It turns out I went to the wrong place and since nobody was there, I went back home with the brigadeiros...

Today I brought them to work and all of my co-workers loved it. They kept coming back getting more saying they're addictive :D

My boss kept offering parents that showed up, advertising it's a brazilian candy made by Nessa :D

went to the wrong place eh?

well the announcement was youth center underground. I went to the youth center and nobody was there. I never knew that there was another building called that (which I'm sure you know where it is, in front of the MP's). And I don't have a cell phone so I went back home, nothing I could do really.

Edited by Nessa

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline

Jules, everything is gonna be ok and soon you'll be in bed with your luv :P

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline

bleh. nothing out on dvd today worthwhile.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

My day is starting to wind up/down. And there are some in the US still not awake yet!!

I'm feeling VERY K1 today :(

3 months and 17 days since I last saw, held, kissed John.

3 months and 14 days since we got our NOA2. Sorry to be on a downer, must seem very long ago for most of the rest of you.