• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
mhh im eating a bologna sandwich and it has a name

nom nom nom

funny-pictures-balogna-first-name-n.jpg

:lol:

speaking of sandwiches I think I am going to go make myself one for lunch...

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline
what are you two going on about ? :lol:

Another immigration board. :wacko:

ok.. I always see you two talking about stuff and I never know what you are talking about :lol:

:lol: :lol: Yeah, I was thinking about that as we were carrying on our conversation. I thought, I bet these people think we're crazy. :lol:

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Timeline
what are you two going on about ? :lol:

Another immigration board. :wacko:

ok.. I always see you two talking about stuff and I never know what you are talking about :lol:

:lol: :lol: Yeah, I was thinking about that as we were carrying on our conversation. I thought, I bet these people think we're crazy. :lol:

well, i didn't think you were crazy maybe a little delusional... jk :lol:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I assumed you were talking about another immigration site, I think one of you mentioned that on one of your talks here together haha.

Marilyn, who's calling you a whiner?

Oy vey...I have felt like saying that a lot lately!

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline
I assumed you were talking about another immigration site, I think one of you mentioned that on one of your talks here together haha.

some person on the 3rd dimension site :P

I better watch it.. they might think I am whining by saying this :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

Just tell them off... :P

I have been in a "tell it like it is" mood lately. :lol: Well I still refrain a lot but I wish I could just tell it like it is all the time. I don't just mean on VJ I mean every day life too. Some people I know are doing dumb things.

BTW, what is the 3rd dimension site? :unsure:

Timeline

Just tell them off... :P

I have been in a "tell it like it is" mood lately. :lol: Well I still refrain a lot but I wish I could just tell it like it is all the time. I don't just mean on VJ I mean every day life too. Some people I know are doing dumb things.

BTW, what is the 3rd dimension site? :unsure:

the other VJ site...

I did kind of tell them off.. not to good at doing that makes me feel uncomfortable to tell someone off :P:lol:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

I know I really shouldn't hang out there but I get bored by myself all day.... :P

I just realized yesterday that the only IRL person I have talked to in the last week or so was my hubby :wacko:

well besides ordering food at restaurants etc.... :P

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

An Ellen rerun is on. They are showing the clip of her talking to a funny old lady on the phone. She calls this lady every once in awhile, Gladys is her name.

You can call me any time but don't call me late for dinner. :lol: Gotta love old jokes.