3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The Tuxedo is on...Jackie Chan FTW

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Timeline
:lol: is that the one with jennifer love hewitt?

yep yep

not the greatest, but i love Jackie Chan...

Edited by Sassy1natl

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
aight

im outta here

rugby time

-and no nessa, rugby is not ghey :P -

:lol: i just like messing with you. i could chase you around all day quoting you and saying that this or that u said u like is ghey :P

have a good trip, ambypoo

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Timeline

i don't get it

it's 12:35am in india right now

and according to air india website and flightstats.com a flight has departed from delhi on 8/17 with departure time 1:10am.

it isn't 1:10am yet!!! how the hell can it have departed with a departure time in the future?

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

OMG. Haagen-Daz dulche de leche ice cream. I can feel cellulite forming already. I ate the whole pint :blush:

Edited by Sassy1natl

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

I love Ikea.

And I really REALLY want some ice cream. Thanks for mentioning it :) But according to Wii Fit, I need to lose some weight (and, apparently, according to my pants as well).

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
OMG. Haagen-Daz dulche de leche ice cream. I can feel cellulite forming already. I ate the whole pint :blush:

####### has cellulite to do with it? :wacko: I just had some blue bell ice cream called southern hospitality: homemade vanilla with chunks of pineapples, roasted pecans and a strawberry sauce swirl.

anyway, I was all excited cuz Bad Sanrta is on tv and I'm utterly bored, but the danm motherfukcers are blocking all the F words, and how am I supposed to watch Bad Santa without the F words? How? Tell me, how? where's the fukc me santa, fukc me? what's wrong with people!!!?!?!??!

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline

####### has cellulite to do with it? :wacko: I just had some blue bell ice cream called southern hospitality: homemade vanilla with chunks of pineapples, roasted pecans and a strawberry sauce swirl.

anyway, I was all excited cuz Bad Sanrta is on tv and I'm utterly bored, but the danm motherfukcers are blocking all the F words, and how am I supposed to watch Bad Santa without the F words? How? Tell me, how? where's the fukc me santa, fukc me? what's wrong with people!!!?!?!??!

cellulite from eating the whole pint... it apparently has 17gr of fat per each 1/2 cup

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

:lol:

that's the best part!! fukc me santa wahaah

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico