Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i do, but I can't open my personal e-mail at work and I can't give you my .mil e-mail address, so how can we do this?

he knows my yim address, he can send it to me :D

good! n u send to me

will do.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I'm on the other board now. See if anyone can guess my name?!?!?!

nalgas del campo

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I odn't know about charles but you just have to look at the spot that says newest member joined.... :lol:

I just saw it. I am not impressed. That is not revolting full frontal nudity! :ranting:

I would take his glasses though. :lol: They'd look better on me.

eta: Oily nipples!! Who else noticed?

um, I didn't study the picture that long... :lol:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline
I odn't know about charles but you just have to look at the spot that says newest member joined.... :lol:

I just saw it. I am not impressed. That is not revolting full frontal nudity! :ranting:

I would take his glasses though. :lol: They'd look better on me.

eta: Oily nipples!! Who else noticed?

um, I didn't study the picture that long... :lol:

Oh well d@mn. Anyway, how do you all like my name? :lol: :lol:

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Timeline

;):thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Good luck Marilyn!

Amber, I'm just thankful I only have to buy one book. I'd say it'll come close to the same price as my one class though. :wacko:

Since you work at the university do you get some sort of discount on books or classes?

Well I would if I were taking classes here. I have to take classes at the Community college because my supervisor is an @ss and wouldn't let me leave work for class.

oh that really sucks! totally an azz!

I just got back from getting my books and they were almost $600 :o

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

I just got back from getting my books and they were almost $600 :o

new?

yeah. I'm taking 4 classes and all of them have brand new books for this semester so there were no used ones. one of them was $32.99 and the other 3 were the remainder!

I can't believe I missed a naked thread!

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.