Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Is it really only 3? :wacko:

tell me about it....time is dragging :dead:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I have POE anxiety. :crying:

pedroh orgasm excitment? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Why, are you Mexican?

:jest:

na.. but you know POE officers are not exactly the nicest and smartest people around... they can be real jerks and ask all sorts of stupid questions

but I don't think a direct flight from Frankfurt would raise any 'red flags' for the oh holy CBP

Edited by pedroh

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Timeline

Why, are you Mexican?

na.. but you know POE officers are not exactly the nicest and smartest people around... they can be real jerks and ask all sorts of stupid questions

but I don't think a direct flight from Frankfurt would raise any 'red flags' for the oh holy CBP

I know.. I was kidding.

My wife is having POE anxiety too. She's coming back this weekend. She has the I-751 NOA and an I-551 stamp in her passport. It should be enough, but she's freaking out anyway.

Her flight will be direct from New Delhi.. no stops in Europe or the ME, which is nice!

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Exactly. He turns into a bear and bites my neck. Growl.

Nooooo Point of Entry!!! :crying:

I was ust checking the link Krikit posted in another thread. It's about proving strong ties to your home country. I could bring my lease agreement - but who cares about that - it's a non limited lease plus it's in German. My work contract - only states I started work there Aug 1st 2006 plus it's in German. My bank account has a negative balance :lol: A return ticket, I have. I don't worry so much about this trip but about the one after that. Maybe I should bring my international marriage certificate which states that I am married to a Kiwi? *sigh*

For this visit I only worry about my waiver and the POE thinking that I might have overstayed. But I have my mileage account balance which states that I left DC on June 9th. I am being POE paranoid. :crying:

Why, are you Mexican?

I know.. I was kidding.

My wife is having POE anxiety too. She's coming back this weekend. She has the I-751 NOA and an I-551 stamp in her passport. It should be enough, but she's freaking out anyway.

Her flight will be direct from New Delhi.. no stops in Europe or the ME, which is nice!

Did you have to buy a new ticket? You had mentioned that her connecting flight had been cancelled.

Timeline

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

u know those european chicks are kinky.....

exotic is when you use a feather. kinky is when you use the entire live chicken.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Yeah they canceled the first leg of her flight (the one to New Delhi). She had to rebook another flight. Now she will be in New Delhi waiting for 16 hours.

16 hours?? What a phucking nightmare! I hope she can find a decent place to chill at the airport.

And re the kinky chicken talk - you don't want to know what happens when a bear meets a chicken. Or a peacock. :lol:

Yeah they canceled the first leg of her flight (the one to New Delhi). She had to rebook another flight. Now she will be in New Delhi waiting for 16 hours.

16 hours?? What a phucking nightmare! I hope she can find a decent place to chill at the airport.

Not at the airport. All the progress of the last 10 years notwithstanding, this is still an Indian airport we're talking about :lol:

She's trying to get a friend of hers to come meet her and and drop her off at a hotel near the airport. Going by herself isn't too safe, New Delhi is a very unsafe place for a woman traveling alone.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.