tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Woooo hooo,.....kids were up at 5am,..and left at 6am for the school bus,.....BAck To ScHooL day!!!!

Also start of school day for me,... :unsure:

AND,..Starbucks opens on base today,....WOOOOOOOOOOO Hooooooooooooooooooooo....

I know I know they have all these closures, but this one is opening!!

"When a man is educated, an individual is educated; when a woman is educated, a family and a country are educated."

— Mahatma Gandhi

The timeline... (Frankfurt) for the kids visas

10/22/2007 Filed I-130 x 2 in person + paid 710 USD (355 each )

10/22/2007 Filed DS-230 part 1 x 2

10/22/2007 Received the document checklist and FRN (case) numbers

12/18/2007 I-130 petition approved, but I didn't know. I was away at the time, didn't get confirmation letters til I got back from the states.

12/20/2007 Notice of Approval arrives in tha mail. According to the date received stamp on back of envelope at my post box.

Will now wait til hubby is back from Iraq to fax in checklist readiness, even though, I have been ready since day of lodging I-130's. all except medical.

02/18/2008 Faxed the "checklist" back to the consulate.

02/25/2008 Medicals completed.

02/25/2008 Appt letters in mail for appt on March 7th. Cant go due to prior military commitments. Emailed consulate and received an amended appt date of March 12th 2008.

03/12/2008 Visa interview - APPROVED x 2

03/27/2008 Visa's finally generated. I emailed the consulate. they apologised for the delay. They forgot to issue the visas after approval.

03/31/2008 Received visas

04/26/2008 Flying out of Frankfurt to next duty station on orders.

Filed: Timeline
:rofl: my friend just told me he stole a girl's dirty panties so he could use them for later. #######?

Maybe you need new friends.

I was kinda thinking the same thing after he explained himself further. He said sometimes he takes them from his friend's moms or sisters or roomies! :o :o :o

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

der unglaubliche hörnchen! :girlwerewolf2xn:

good morning everybody :D

it's not hot today.. great day, hopefully it'll stay cool from now on.. my friends at work are asking ####### happened to my eye lololol..

it was super nice here on both saturday and sunday so hopefully you at least get two days as well :dance:

Timeline

Well Im in Cali,..and I thought foreclosures were highest here,.....

"When a man is educated, an individual is educated; when a woman is educated, a family and a country are educated."

— Mahatma Gandhi

12/18/2007 I-130 petition approved, but I didn't know. I was away at the time, didn't get confirmation letters til I got back from the states.

12/20/2007 Notice of Approval arrives in tha mail. According to the date received stamp on back of envelope at my post box.

Will now wait til hubby is back from Iraq to fax in checklist readiness, even though, I have been ready since day of lodging I-130's. all except medical.

02/25/2008 Appt letters in mail for appt on March 7th. Cant go due to prior military commitments. Emailed consulate and received an amended appt date of March 12th 2008.

03/27/2008 Visa's finally generated. I emailed the consulate. they apologised for the delay. They forgot to issue the visas after approval.

bump.... this thread should never be on page 2!

No kidding! Where is everyone? It's like dead today.

I slept late as usual but I'm here now. Hope everyone is having a good Monday so far!

I'm still a little sick grrrrrrrrr. Mainly just a cough but it sucks. I'm going to get out and run all of my errands that I put off last week. I'm going to get all my books for my classes so I don't have to deal with loads of people when classes start. I'm a bit sad to see how much that's going to cost me.

Booty, when do your classes for accounting start?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
i love to sleep..

11 hour naps vida? :lol:

Damn, we were so knackered! :lol:

I finally managed to make an appointment at the orthopaedist for my smashed finger. I get an xray on friday morning. Stupid finger effin hurts!!

ah gud gud :D

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline

Stop picking your nose, and your finger wouldn't hurt Jules,.....lol

— Mahatma Gandhi

I get super grumpy when someone wakes me up - I can totally relate. My sleep is holy to me.

I fall asleep really easily so if someone wakes me up I talk to them and then when I wake up I don't even remember talking to them because I just fall right back asleep. The only thing that gets me up early enough to annoy me is if I wake up because I need to pee. Anything else won't keep me awake.

Timeline

oh John Mayer has done a cover of free falling, I don't know if I like it or not,...

— Mahatma Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
turn your ringer off.

un-plug it

smash it against the wall

yeah i'll start doing this tomorrow. god forbid another idiot trying to wake me up when I can finally sleep.

:ranting:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!