Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I loved the old Batman movies. Batman Begins sucks. Maybe because of Katie. I loved Katie Holmes as Joey, it was perfect for her. She should've stopped her career there and just be Mrs. Cruise.

yeah she ruined the movie a tiny bit for me too... they chose a much better actress for the DArk Knight though..

I just couldn't get into the old Batman movies.. they were far too campy for my liking...

They all suck and so do you

you suck more :P

silence!

STHU you Persian shoe :P

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

While watching the movie Sujeet and I were like, hmm we don't like this really but now we have to see how it ends.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Timeline

Neil is talking to me but I feel so ####### I have no clue what he's saying to me. I think I'm blocking it out because I know it's nothing important since I heard "3some with two girls from his office" at the beginning.

I haven't seen any of the Batman movies since the one with Chris O'Donnell. Which one was that? I didn't see Catwoman either.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I like a little more happiness at the end of my movies. Not reality. :lol: Or in Batman, an even way worse version of reality.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
yeah she ruined the movie a tiny bit for me too... they chose a much better actress for the DArk Knight though..

I don't think she's a bad actress. I think she's really good. but her voice doesn't change. It's cute when you're playing a teenager, but terrible when playing an adult, specially someone who's supposed to be sexy.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Timeline

I don't think she's a bad actress. I think she's really good. but her voice doesn't change. It's cute when you're playing a teenager, but terrible when playing an adult, specially someone who's supposed to be sexy.

Ever see her in that movie Disturbing Behavior or Teaching Mrs Tingle? I thought both were horrible!

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline

Ever see her in that movie Disturbing Behavior or Teaching Mrs Tingle? I thought both were horrible!

those i kinda liked :blush: . it suits her that kind of movie. nowadays she should just be Mrs. Cruise. Since she's trying to be Posh (and succeeding cuz she looks gorgeous), she should go ahead and do like Posh did, giving up her career to be Mrs. superhotfamousman.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline

I hope she doesn't become anorexic like Posh.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

I liked Katie Holmes in Thank You for Smoking.

Maggie Gyllenhaal is wonderful, though.

Yeah...I too find the Batman films too relentlessly dark. I also feel that The Dark Knight could've ended half an hour earlier than it did. The story went on...and on...and on. Performances were superb but if I'm going to go for a superhero movie it'd be Spiderman or even something like The Incredibles for sure.

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!