Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
it's one of the foods I'm convincing Julia to try, huitlacoche and tongue in salsa verde :P :P

So. Not. going. To. Happen.

:crying:

:P :P :P

Suck it up B)

I haz a poptart, and u dont :P

mmmhmmmm pop tarts!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

where be my wifey? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Morning!

Hi :waves:

Good morning ya'll!

Hello, nice to see the word good in front of your greeting. How you feeling?

where be my wifey? :unsure:

Is the GPS off line? lol

Filed: Timeline
Good morning ya'll!

I'm good. I have just decided life is too short to be miserable all the time. I have to take it one day at a time and enjoy them all. Things will work out just as God plans for them too.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Good morning ya'll!

I'm good. I have just decided life is too short to be miserable all the time. I have to take it one day at a time and enjoy them all. Things will work out just as God plans for them too.

Amen sister friend. Happiness is always good for what ails you. I'm always up for an endorphin (spelling??) high :thumbs:

Well, I think I'm just finally realizing that things are going to happen whether I like them or not. And worrying or stressing over them isn't going to change anything. I just have to go with the flow. I'm sure I'll still worry and stress to some extent because that's just my nature and I'm 30 years old. It'd be hard to just drop those habits over night. But, I just can't continue to have all this stress in my life.

Well, I think I'm just finally realizing that things are going to happen whether I like them or not. And worrying or stressing over them isn't going to change anything. I just have to go with the flow. I'm sure I'll still worry and stress to some extent because that's just my nature and I'm 30 years old. It'd be hard to just drop those habits over night. But, I just can't continue to have all this stress in my life.

I'm 35 and whilst I know, I'm getting better I still find there are habits I dislike which drive me to distraction. I've always heard it takes a new 'good' habit to replace a bad. I find sheer will and frustration sometimes work. :blush:

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Good morning ya'll!

That sounds good! :)

There are different issues we have been stressing about at times(our house situation-sinkhole issue and wanting to move), but most of the time I tell myself the same thing and it's not worth worrying every day. It's like a surrender.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

well damn this thread is a kumbaya fest this morning

STFU! Nobody asked you to chime in!

Na, I guess I'm just tired of always having issues. It's not even that I have the issues it's how I react to them. I am a total drama queen and it's just getting old.

That sounds good! :)

There are different issues we have been stressing about at times(our house situation-sinkhole issue and wanting to move), but most of the time I tell myself the same thing and it's not worth worrying every day. It's like a surrender.

I love how you said It's like a surrender. I totally get that. Its exactly how I feel.