Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I'm watching Far & Away. I was told that it's a movie I should see. I guess I didn't see it when it came out because I was only 8 in 1992.

I think I told you to watch it :lol: It's one of my favourite cry movies - the end gets me EVERY TIME :bonk:

Did I pass my sinus infection on to you? I should have sanatised my laptop!!

We'll see if I get a sinus infection. I think I got it from Emma because she drank out of my bottled water yesterday and I didn't know she was sick. Right now I have that sore at the back of the nose going into the throat feeling. I drank some OJ and ate some ice cream to try to cure myself. It doesn't hurt as bad so now I'm making hot tea.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

my interview was in Pasadena yesterday so hubby and I went earlier with the plan to go to a museum.. the first one wasn't opened but thanks to our TomTom we found another one close by.. it was called the Pacific Asia Museum.. it was small but quite interesting...

Pacific Asia Museum has a collection of over 14,000 works of art including paintings, prints, sculptures, ceramics, jades and textiles from all over Asia and the Pacific Islands, and a research library containing more than 7,000 reference volumes relating to Asian and Pacific art and culture.

http://www.pacificasiamuseum.org/

the building it was in was actually a residence well the top part was and the lady kept her collections in the bottom part of her house...

This museum was originally the home and art galleries of an extraordinary woman named Grace Nicholson, who came to Pasadena from Philadelphia in 1901. In 1924, Nicholson commissioned local architects Marston, Van Pelt & Maybury to build a Chinese-style building for “Oriental and Western Art.” She lived in the building with her galleries downstairs and her private apartment upstairs until her death in 1948.

http://www.pacificasiamuseum.org/

so after that little adventure hubby and I decided that we are going to make going to different museums a more frequent past time...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i dont think ive ever seen that movie.

ill add to my queue

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

I gave up on Far & Away. I couldn't get into it at all. Now I'm watching Chocolat.

I just drank my 2nd cup of green tea and now my belly is all full of tea. My nose/throat is feeling better after the hot drinks. I plan on drinking lots more later.

I remembered that I need to run errands today. I was hoping to spend the entire day in the house so I don't get really sick. I have to go to the bank and deposit all this cash so I don't spend it. I also need to go to the grocery store and get stuff to make some cookies. I have this massive bag of craisins that has a best by date of August 17. I'm going to make the oatmeal, cranberry, white chocolate cookies.

:dead::ranting:

What's wrong?

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

I gave up on Far & Away. I couldn't get into it at all. Now I'm watching Chocolat.

I just drank my 2nd cup of green tea and now my belly is all full of tea. My nose/throat is feeling better after the hot drinks. I plan on drinking lots more later.

I remembered that I need to run errands today. I was hoping to spend the entire day in the house so I don't get really sick. I have to go to the bank and deposit all this cash so I don't spend it. I also need to go to the grocery store and get stuff to make some cookies. I have this massive bag of craisins that has a best by date of August 17. I'm going to make the oatmeal, cranberry, white chocolate cookies.

:dead::ranting:

What's wrong?

Just life in general. :lol: :lol: I don't really want to get into on here because, well for one thing I just don't want to talk about it period, but for another I think I've been a little too open with things on here. Basically I'm just tired of things never going the way I planned for them to go. It seems I always have some kind of issue. Things can't ever be simple for me.

I hope you feel better soon. I hate having that sore throat-ish feeling you've got. Hopefully it's just allergies or something and won't hang around long.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Hugs Booty. I know how you feel. Mom's tumor marker is going up and she has to get another chemo on top of the one she is already taking. We are sad and I am so worried that she might die soon, since no treatment is helping.

Plus, I think I just fractured my right pointer. I squished it like a nut in an nutcracker in the top of my sofa bed, which I dropped. Ouch.

Hugs Booty. I know how you feel. Mom's tumor marker is going up and she has to get another chemo on top of the one she is already taking. We are sad and I am so worried that she might die soon, since no treatment is helping.

Plus, I think I just fractured my right pointer. I squished it like a nut in an nutcracker in the top of my sofa bed, which I dropped. Ouch.

Eeeks! I hope your finger is ok.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. (F)

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!