The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I was going to have to figure out something creative to cook because we need to get groceries and are low on everything. So I am glad I don't have to rummage around trying to make up something with a half bag of frozen veggies, not enough raviolis, old french fries, etc. :hehe:

I think our fun Friday night will be grocery shopping. :wacko: We need to buy a lot and that way we won't have to do it tomorrow.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline

I used to lug stuff but mostly Suj does it all b/c we usually save the big grocery shopping trip for when he can come with me.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

its been nice having a car because I can go grocery shopping by myself.. I used to like having hubby go with me but he is too much of a grump in the store :P so now i prefer to go by myself...

I don't really have to go grocery shopping this week because I bought plenty of stuff the last 2 weeks :P .. just need some milk...

speaking of milk I bought this carton of organic milk last time because they were all out of the smaller jugs of 2%.. I didn't drink any of it because I have been having issues with milk but hubby did and he said it tasted good... I did notice that it doesn't seem to have any smell at all like regular milk has...

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

I managed to get done the stuff around the house I wanted to, even while posting every few minutes here.

I have a problem. :yes:

Timeline
I hate it because I am tired from lugging the groceries to and from the car and then putting all the groceries away.. :P

I don't carry stuff, that's what I have a husband for :P

well, if I were to wait till the hubby came home the food would go bad... lol

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

I've only seen kids' movies recently. Last weekend we rented The Spiderwick Chronicles. It was fine, not spectacular but entertaining (IMO). I want to see Penelope soon.

Filed: Timeline
I hate it because I am tired from lugging the groceries to and from the car and then putting all the groceries away.. :P

I don't carry stuff, that's what I have a husband for :P

well, if I were to wait till the hubby came home the food would go bad... lol

I only shop when I know Neil will be around to carry everything inside. I put it all away because I take a lot of the things out of their boxes and put them into storage bins/baskets/containers since I'm all about organization. Today I had my 11yr old cousin as well as Emma so she helped me carry all the groceries in and played with Emma while I put everything away.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline
I've only seen kids' movies recently. Last weekend we rented The Spiderwick Chronicles. It was fine, not spectacular but entertaining (IMO). I want to see Penelope soon.

Penelope was good :thumbs:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline

I took my cousin to see that in IMAX on her birthday. I got such a headache from the IMAX screen. I'm never seeing another IMAX movie again.

Watched Penelope a few weeks ago with my friend. It's not too girlie either, he watched the entire thing without complaining and even said it was good at the end.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.