Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Ready to know more "prudish" stuff about me? Maybe it'd be shocking, probably not. I have never been drunk. (I have never been high either). Never had a cig. To be honest getting drunk looks really dumb to me, and people act horrible or make dumb decisions when they are drunk. It's never looked appealing to me.

You aren't a prude because you just described me. I've never been drunk, never tried drugs, never smoked. I also think people are stupid when they get drunk. I've witnessed drunk behavior before and I hate being around it. When I drink I have one beer and that's it. I like having control over my person too much. I just think being drunk would not allow me to do that.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I have only been almost drunk once... my friends and I were camping and we were playing this card game and the loser would have to take a shot of Baja Rosa.. I kept losing :P I drank almost half the bottle... I just got really giggly and I almost fell into the toilet...

but yeah getting totally wasted doesn't appeal to me either.. hubby's has a few family members who like to drink a lot.. it isn't pretty...

oh and I have never smoked either.. probably would die if I did.. just the smell makes me sick and I get a major headache...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

beer ftw!!!

love beer

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline
Ugh, now I feel like the devil in comparison to you girls :(

Tipsy/ drunk sex can be really good though...hope that's not TMI. Alcohol makes people a bit frisky. :blush:

my hubby gets all touchy feely when he has had a few too many (which doesn't happen often anymore).. which I don't mind but not in public :lol: and I don't mean he wants to have sex in public :P.. he just gets all overly affectionate and stuff..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Tipsy/ drunk sex can be really good though...hope that's not TMI. Alcohol makes people a bit frisky. :blush:

:devil:

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I mean the drunk frisky thing...it's one thing if it's with your SO but I know ppl who got pregnant b/c of it and forgetting that you can get pregnant (especially if you not on bc) and just going with the flow with someone they didn't care a lot about.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

I agree with you on this one!

See, that's a total no go for me because when I do drink more than one beer I just get sleepy. I can't hardly hold my eyes open. No tipsy drunk sex for me.

Don't feel like the devil. Just because I don't drink or smoke doesn't mean I haven't done some questionable things in my lifetime. They just don't involve drinking or drugs.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Timeline

there is this one guy at the Christmas thing at my sister-in-law's house every year who always knocks out after one beer :lol:

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

I mean the drunk frisky thing...it's one thing if it's with your SO but I know ppl who got pregnant b/c of it and forgetting that you can get pregnant (especially if you not on bc) and just going with the flow with someone they didn't care a lot about.

Yeah, going out shagging random people when you are drunk is dangerous. But having a bottle of wine with your SO and then getting frisky can be fun. :blush:

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Honestly no one should feel "bad" or whatever...I mean if we have to read about ppl getting drunk and stuff then we can also talk about how we don't like getting drunk ourselves. :P

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord