The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Marilyn, I wanna "borrow" the pic in your siggy as my screen saver...too cute.

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Timeline

I have loads of cakes to make this weekend. Two for my friend's baby shower, one for a baptism, and two for emma's bday. I'm going to be busy busy busy.

eta: I can't find the right size piping tips for these cookie "name tags" I'm making for party favors at emma's bday party. No clue what I did with all of them.

Edited by Amby

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
I don't like beer.

:thumbs: :thumbs: beer is teh suck...

go ahead.. borrow away :thumbs:

I just reread that... I sounded rude. "May I" would have been more better. heehee Thanks!!

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I don't like beer.

go ahead.. borrow away :thumbs:

I just reread that... I sounded rude. "May I" would have been more better. heehee Thanks!!

didn't come across as rude..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

:wacko: (not related to any posts just now, I just feel that way)

I don't like any alcohol(well, I don't drink either)...though I do like the taste of beer battered things. I guess the taste is a lot weaker that way.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

so you don't even like margaritas or daiquiris?? those are so yum..

I don't like beer.

I used to think the same thing. Now I love it! Especially when it's in a michelada.

I can't get over the smell .. ugh

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

Well to be honest I haven't had those (well I have had virgin daiquiris), but what I have tasted I haven't liked. And we just don't drink any alcohol so I probably won't taste those. :P

Edited by Parivar CSK

I don't really like the taste of any alcohol. I can chug some hard liquor to get me drunk enough to drink something else. That only happens a few times a year and I'm usually on vacation and out being a wild woman with my friends :P

eta: I won't even sit and have a glass of wine with dinner or something like that. 99.99% of the time I have water with everything. I usually have 1 or 2 diet cokes a week and every morning I have a 6oz glass of fresh squeezed OJ. Otherwise, it's just water for me!

Edited by Amby

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

so you don't even like margaritas or daiquiris?? those are so yum..

I don't like beer.

I used to think the same thing. Now I love it! Especially when it's in a michelada.

I can't get over the smell .. ugh

When it's a michelada you can't smell the beer smell because of all the spices in the drink. I hardly ever drink but when I do it's beer. It's much more tolerable for me than liquor.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Timeline

Ready to know more "prudish" stuff about me? Maybe it'd be shocking, probably not. I have never been drunk. (I have never been high either). Never had a cig. To be honest getting drunk looks really dumb to me, and people act horrible or make dumb decisions when they are drunk. It's never looked appealing to me.