Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
OMG I AM GETTING MARRIED TODAY

Just popping in to act silly :)

woohooo!! good luck!!

Julie, I'm gonna kill you! u talk about Nutella now i have to go buy me some, i absolutely love it.

is it the import one? the american one doesnt taste like the yuropeen one..

the American one is actually made in Canada.. well, at least the one I have found in the stores here

No wonder it sucks

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

dunno if it's import. It's the same jar we have in brazil.

brazil - nutella.jpg

I've never noticed if it's import, cuz the times I bought it, it was on sale in a different place at the commissary, not with the pb stuff, not in the german aisle.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of difference between ingredients of the different Nutellas..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutella scroll down part ways and they have a graph showing the different ingredients of nutella around the world...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

mhh

i want fried plantains with some honey and sweet cream.. that'd be delicious..

or fried plantains with annisettte, like the ones they serve in the churrascarias in Meheeco

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline
dunno if it's import. It's the same jar we have in brazil.

brazil - nutella.jpg

I've never noticed if it's import, cuz the times I bought it, it was on sale in a different place at the commissary, not with the pb stuff, not in the german aisle.

have you tried it before? like I mean here in the US??

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

yes. i bought it a couple of times, like I mentioned above. I haven't noticed any difference from the brazilian one, maybe because it's been forever I had the brazilian one i dont even remember how it tasted like.

And I don't know if the one I bought in the USA is german or american, cuz i didn't take it from either the USA nut spread aisle nor the german aisle, it was on sale in a random place at the commissary.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

I used to work as a marketing researcher for Ferrero in 1997 when I finished school. They use different recipes for the Nutella in every country. In Italy, for example, it is sweeter and more runny- in Germany it is quite thick.

We did test the food (all the Kinder snacks, but also TicTac, Rafaello, Mon Cherie, Giotto and other Ferrero products) as well as the commercials (which were extremely stupid) with random people from the street who were randomly selected by target groups.

That job was great, paid heaps and was 100% entertainment. All we had to do was to ask questions from a questionnaire.

Timeline

yes. i bought it a couple of times, like I mentioned above. I haven't noticed any difference from the brazilian one, maybe because it's been forever I had the brazilian one i dont even remember how it tasted like.

And I don't know if the one I bought in the USA is german or american, cuz i didn't take it from either the USA nut spread aisle nor the german aisle, it was on sale in a random place at the commissary.

well it looks like the Brazil version and the US/Canada version basically have the same ingredients...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutella

only difference is that the Brazil one uses "fat-reduced cocoa" and the US/Canada one uses cocoa and the US/Canada one uses "reduced mineral whey" and the Brazil one uses "whey powder".. everything else is the same..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

well it looks like the Brazil version and the US/Canada version basically have the same ingredients...

only difference is that the Brazil one uses "fat-reduced cocoa" and the US/Canada one uses cocoa and the US/Canada one uses "reduced mineral whey" and the Brazil one uses "whey powder".. everything else is the same..

I woulthink, it varies in the amounts they use rather than the ingredients.

Timeline

yeah and it does show that on the table in the link I posted...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

yeah and it does show that on the table in the link I posted...

Oh I am sorry, I didn't clicky clicky. (F)