Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
living in the city ftw

the city is nice to hang out in, but too many freaks to live there.

or too many mexicans, in my case :jest:

:rofl:

lol

not enough indians though.. there are only 2 restaurants around my house, one is aight.. the other one is (gay)only vegetarian.. #######? naa.. they have good veggie vindaloo (still gay)

the indians in my town are mostly gujarati so the only indian restaurants here are vegetarian... i need to drive 10 miles out to a town with a more diverse indian population to get real food...

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

gay vindaloo

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Nessa, were the pics just for fun or for a yearbook or something?

living in the city ftw

the city is nice to hang out in, but too many freaks to live there.

or too many mexicans, in my case :jest:

:rofl:

ninja's shouldn't use this smiley :rofl:

waaa I have to drive 10 miles to an Indian restaurant that serves meat.

We have to drive 35 miles plus to get to ANY Indian restaurant.

Edited by Parivar CSK

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Timeline

I just got offered a new position within my team - Marketing and Development Assistant :dance: That He (my boss) also offered me another postition, but I am not interested in the other one.

Basically, he gave me two job descriptions and said - "pick what you like, I know you can do both". He knows I have been bored and underchallenged in my current position.

I feel much better. The work thing had been really bugging me. :dance:

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I don't feel like going out today but I have to go pay the rent :P

you don't have to pay the rent

eviction takes months if you take it to court

I have been evicted before not fun....

oh and just to be clear my roommate and I did pay our rent, the manager of the building just claimed they never got it :angry: we were stupid and paid our rent in cash which we usually dropped in the mail slot of the manager's apartment because we didn't like to encounter the manager's son or husband who were both kind of creepy..... and we wouldn't always get a receipt.. we had been paying it like this for over year with no problems... we have a feeling that the managers adult son probably took the money...

this was just after Christmas and the lady said that a lot of people don't pay their rent because of buying Christmas presents etc... but that is not how I operate.. rent is always the first and foremost priority.. I always make sure I have enough money to pay rent before I do anything else...

this lady was crazy.. my mom called her to talk with her and the lady started making all sorts of crazy allegations about me... which in turn we told the owner of the building about.. me thinks that lady isn't the manager there anymore...

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I just got offered a new position within my team - Marketing and Development Assistant :dance: That He (my boss) also offered me another postition, but I am not interested in the other one.

Basically, he gave me two job descriptions and said - "pick what you like, I know you can do both". He knows I have been bored and underchallenged in my current position.

congrats girl :thumbs:

Oh, I see.That sucks,

yeah it was teh suck... I played a lot of Vigilante on my bro's playstation during that time :lol:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Nessa, were the pics just for fun or for a yearbook or something?

just for fun.. the summer hires only have 1 week left, so I wanted pics with them. also some of the kids will be gone, so it's always nice to have something to remember the amazing time I had in here this summer :P

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I just got offered a new position within my team - Marketing and Development Assistant :dance:

yay!! congrats. I'm jealous, I love mkt.

He (my boss) also offered me another postition, but I am not interested in the other one.

doggy style? :lol:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Congratulations Ms. Squirrel! :dance:

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Thats fantastic Julia. :dance: Especially after you have pretty much been bored to tears.

Well Done. :thumbs: