Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I want to start over. this is not right.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Certain things/members' behavior only confirm that people shouldn't post their addresses on VJ(never have seen that so I think most ppl don't) or their last names out for the public to see. Someone IMO has scary behavior, not just bad behavior. I could be reading too much into it, but hmmm. It scares me a bit.

Did I miss something again?!?!?!?!

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Timeline
:cry:

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Certain things/members' behavior only confirm that people shouldn't post their addresses on VJ(never have seen that so I think most ppl don't) or their last names out for the public to see. Someone IMO has scary behavior, not just bad behavior. I could be reading too much into it, but hmmm. It scares me a bit.

I guess so hermana, but I missed it too.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Well dang it, this is what I get for going shopping this morning...I miss all the fun.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Well dang it, this is what I get for going shopping this morning...I miss all the fun.

I know. To be a REAL VJer, you are not allowed to have a life :lol:

Nessa, why are you :cry:?

Timeline
Nessa, why are you :cry:?

I'm upset about something. Then I cant stop thinking about it. And then I cried, at work, but only 1 girl saw. then I'll probably be going to the second stage of upsetness, which will be anger. I hope the anger comes soon, cuz the crying sucks.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

You guys didn't miss much here. It was nothing new, it was something that has happened a bunch of times already. (just check out a locked thread today, made me have these thoughts again)

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

My facebook is not new and I missed out on stuff too. Maybe it's good that I did. I don't want to get freaked out.

I just had home made burgers with tatar meat for dinner and it was yum. I added fresh cucumber, red onions, tomato and topped it with ketchup, tabasco and lots of dijon mustard. I am very happy now. :)

Plus work was great and I feel like my sinus is finally getting better. :dance:

Timeline

I don't think I have ever had tartare...not sure I like the sound of raw meat. :unsure: Glad it was delicious for you!

Nessa, are you feeling better?

Timeline
I don't think I have ever had tartare...not sure I like the sound of raw meat. :unsure: Glad it was delicious for you!

i'm eating chicken curry and my stalker co-worker brought me fun size twix, kit kat and m&ms peanuts, my favorites :P

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Oh, I didn't eat it raw, I fried it. It's just better quality beef with less fat. The patties hardly shrink when you fry them. :)

Nessa, wth is going on?? Why are you crying?? Can we do anything?

i'm eating chicken curry and my stalker co-worker brought me fun size twix, kit kat and m&ms peanuts, my favorites :P

watch out, he is trying to win you over with chocolate

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

Maybe she just wants to be your friend :P (I assumed you meant the female coworker, I could be wrong)

When I worked with kids at my last job, I bonded more with one coworker who was younger and probably misunderstood by everyone else. She was great with the kids though. Well she was still about 10yrs older than me but most of the teachers were 50yrs+. She was into kind of gothic stuff and music bands that I can't stand, but I was used to being around all different types of people. We were extremely different in some ways(beliefs, politics, clothing style) but we related on certain things (I liked alternative music and used to love Punk music and had weird colors in my hair). We'd buy each other sodas or snacks all the time.

Oh, I didn't eat it raw, I fried it. It's just better quality beef with less fat. The patties hardly shrink when you fry them. :)

Nessa, wth is going on?? Why are you crying?? Can we do anything?

Oh, nice!

Edited by Parivar CSK