Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
:ranting:

Que pasa, Booty y AJ?

Well, many of our guests are here now. Today we take them to the shopping area in our little town and then to the mall (H&M just opened...yay!!!!).

I still have wedding favors and cd's to finish, go to the grocery store, get requeson or quark, do laundry, go get a shot of cortisone....

Am I really getting married on Friday? I don't have time for everything!!! Which is weird because I've had 2 years to prepare for this.

Yay, for your guests being there.

Nothing except some concepts are just lost on Javi and it infuriates me. I mean honestly, the concept of having a job, albeit not the one you want, but still having a job is just over his head. He'd rather sit at home with nothing to do than get a job doing something he doesn't exactly want to do just to be making some money. Which is totally not like him because he loves to work. He just gets in these funks and it drives me insane!

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
I don't have time for everything!!! Which is weird because I've had 2 years to prepare for this.

:bonk: !!!!

I'm just saying....

Booty: eat some oatmeal. Apparently it all gets better with oatmeal :)

:yes:

protilife-maple-brown-sugar-oatm_1187365892_LRG.jpg

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

oatmeal :dead:

sanita fed me that stuff for lunch and breakfast..both......said it was good for the heart..via a tv show, she saw..i am sure it is a Chechen trick used to get Russian prisoners to talk

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

enought with your negativism!! i think i need to beat the negativism out of u troll :jest:

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

I like porridge as well - porridge and a cup of lady grey and your problems are almost washed away. A cup of tea solves almost everything anyway! :thumbs:

I just came back from the ear nose throat doctor. I am off sick for another three days. My sinus is still infected and I am on another round of antibiotics. So I have spent €120 on antibiotics. I feel lousy. I should have a cup of tea! :idea:

Cheer up, peeps! Tomorrow will be a better day. Don't waste your time on being angry, it's not worth it. Ok, you can all hate me now for being so horribly zen. :P

Timeline

jundp your stories kind of remind me of how it was before our wedding. I had just under 2 months to put things into motion (waited for visa approval before setting date since he is from India). I had plans in my head but only could start 2 mos ahead of time. Oh some of it was mayhem...driving to Orlando 2 hours away in heavy thunderstorms looking for pretty salwar suits(indian outfit) for the bridesmaids, the rain made it take 3 hours, only to arrive to a crappy shop. They did end up with beautiful clothes from a closer shop in Tampa. Oh yeah, my wedding dress...I got it 2 weeks before the wedding b/c Sujeet had it made in India and brought it when he moved. I had a lot of faith in that, it was risky to try it on the first time 2weeks before the wedding!! So glad it fit. Anyway, I am still happy with how things turned out.I am sure you will have a wonderful wedding and you'll get to relax soon...or not? You have an exchange student coming!! :unsure:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

:star:

el taco bender is very zen today

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
Yay, for your guests being there.

Nothing except some concepts are just lost on Javi and it infuriates me. I mean honestly, the concept of having a job, albeit not the one you want, but still having a job is just over his head. He'd rather sit at home with nothing to do than get a job doing something he doesn't exactly want to do just to be making some money. Which is totally not like him because he loves to work. He just gets in these funks and it drives me insane!

Ah. I see. I wonder what causes the funks? Hang in there, Booty! (F)

sanita fed me that stuff for lunch and breakfast..both......said it was good for the heart..via a tv show, she saw..i am sure it is a Chechen trick used to get Russian prisoners to talk

Did it work? Did you talk? Is that how she got you to marry her!!!!!

OK, I'm off to do all the preparations I can today. And buy pretty panties (TMI?) :lol:

PS P's best friend made graphic novels that chronicle our relationship to give to wedding guests. How fabulous is that?!

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
jundp your stories kind of remind me of how it was before our wedding. I had just under 2 months to put things into motion (waited for visa approval before setting date since he is from India). I had plans in my head but only could start 2 mos ahead of time. Oh some of it was mayhem...driving to Orlando 2 hours away in heavy thunderstorms looking for pretty salwar suits(indian outfit) for the bridesmaids, the rain made it take 3 hours, only to arrive to a crappy shop. They did end up with beautiful clothes from a closer shop in Tampa. Oh yeah, my wedding dress...I got it 2 weeks before the wedding b/c Sujeet had it made in India and brought it when he moved. I had a lot of faith in that, it was risky to try it on the first time 2weeks before the wedding!! So glad it fit. Anyway, I am still happy with how things turned out.I am sure you will have a wonderful wedding and you'll get to relax soon...or not? You have an exchange student coming!! :unsure:

Thanks, Stina :)

Well, we're going on our "honeymoon" after P's family leaves on the 11th. We get back the day before the exchange student gets here and I start work the following Monday. Since I'm a department head I have to be in early and I have to prepare presentations for the faculty retreat and do an exam schedule for summer reading blah blah blah. It will get done though.

At least I love my dress now! I altered it enough to make it "mine" and it's really gorgeous, I think. I can't wait to post pictures after the wedding!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

:rofl:

And buy pretty panties (TMI?) :lol:

:yes:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

Thanks, Stina :)

Well, we're going on our "honeymoon" after P's family leaves on the 11th. We get back the day before the exchange student gets here and I start work the following Monday. Since I'm a department head I have to be in early and I have to prepare presentations for the faculty retreat and do an exam schedule for summer reading blah blah blah. It will get done though.

At least I love my dress now! I altered it enough to make it "mine" and it's really gorgeous, I think. I can't wait to post pictures after the wedding!

Have a great day everyone!!!

It's good that you'll be able to get away. We went away for a week which was really nice to get away from everything else. Except it was hurricane time and the day we got home from our honeymoon the 2nd hurricane since Suj's arrival harassed us, lol. At least it was weak when it crossed our area.