Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

That does sound unpleasant.

Keep yourself entertained with Patrick, it will take your mind off things.

I had my friends Joel and Cat over for the weekend (from Melbourne and Wellington, but they lived in London for the past two years and are no moving back to the Southern hemisphere) and Joel fell in love with my Magna Doodle. Basically he spent all weekend drawing silly things on the magna doodle and then holding it up like a proud 3 year old.

Joel has an idea!

2706155122_1ab7295ba8.jpg

Joel wants beer

2705336557_b51fd21978.jpg

A happy plane

2706154102_6f401a2999.jpg

Joel goes Dali on us

2706155254_4bec5e61db.jpg

We had a good time, but because I was sick with sinus infection we didn't do much. They were quite happy about hagning out at the house, eating lots and watching movies, because they had been travelling around Europe for the past two months.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline
Dr. Julie is here to listen. No charge (Dr. Dean is out of office, I will cover today).

How can I distract you from your bad day? I will just fill you in on mine! :lol:

Today is just a very hot day for me. And I can't find my good glass nail file. I just did laundry. I took a nap for 2 hrs. and mised my weekly soap (Lindenstrasse, Jen - I am sure you know it!). I have no food at home, crave Indian and have not enough money in my wallet. I ate six oat-choc cookies. I ate a chocolate croissant from the French bakery. Basically I had enough calorie intake for two day with a few bites. And I loved it!

Well, I will be boring and drink some water now and chat to Peter/Pedro/Pablo. :lol:

((((((hugs to the bad day people!))))))

Wow, yours sounds worst then mine! :blush:

1803363hy9lzatt1e.gif avatar_ani_050.gifSOON TO BE HAPPILY DIVORCED! avatar_ani_052.gif 1803363hy9lzatt1e.gif

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline
Problems with the ex. It's never ending. I'll leave it at that.

I'm off to do fun things with my man. Mina, I hope you're day gets better too.

Julia, thanks for the virtual hug :)

Thanks Jen :)

I understand, enjoy your day with your love and not let anyone ruin it for you!

1803363hy9lzatt1e.gif avatar_ani_050.gifSOON TO BE HAPPILY DIVORCED! avatar_ani_052.gif 1803363hy9lzatt1e.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
That does sound unpleasant.

Keep yourself entertained with Patrick, it will take your mind off things.

I had my friends Joel and Cat over for the weekend (from Melbourne and Wellington, but they lived in London for the past two years and are no moving back to the Southern hemisphere) and Joel fell in love with my Magna Doodle. Basically he spent all weekend drawing silly things on the magna doodle and then holding it up like a proud 3 year old.

Joel has an idea!

2706155122_1ab7295ba8.jpg

Joel wants beer

2705336557_b51fd21978.jpg

A happy plane

2706154102_6f401a2999.jpg

Joel goes Dali on us

2706155254_4bec5e61db.jpg

We had a good time, but because I was sick with sinus infection we didn't do much. They were quite happy about hagning out at the house, eating lots and watching movies, because they had been travelling around Europe for the past two months.

sounds like you had a good weekend besides being sick :thumbs:

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

i don't have milk :crying:

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I'm tired,..I need a nap... went to Hollywood and Highland, In Hollywood yesterday,..Manns chinese Theatre etc etc,..walked hollywood bvd. and looked at all the stars,...then went to Santa Monica Pier for dinner,....Bubba Gump Shrimp Co,...is da bomb!!....oh and this was a spur of the moment thing,..we left at 1230pm,....got to L.A at about 3 20pm,...thanks to some stupid people on the highway deciding they wanna be speed racer,..and crashing it the process,....ended up getting home about midnight,..we left about 930pm,...*yawn*

"When a man is educated, an individual is educated; when a woman is educated, a family and a country are educated."

— Mahatma Gandhi

The timeline... (Frankfurt) for the kids visas

10/22/2007 Filed I-130 x 2 in person + paid 710 USD (355 each )

10/22/2007 Filed DS-230 part 1 x 2

10/22/2007 Received the document checklist and FRN (case) numbers

12/18/2007 I-130 petition approved, but I didn't know. I was away at the time, didn't get confirmation letters til I got back from the states.

12/20/2007 Notice of Approval arrives in tha mail. According to the date received stamp on back of envelope at my post box.

Will now wait til hubby is back from Iraq to fax in checklist readiness, even though, I have been ready since day of lodging I-130's. all except medical.

02/18/2008 Faxed the "checklist" back to the consulate.

02/25/2008 Medicals completed.

02/25/2008 Appt letters in mail for appt on March 7th. Cant go due to prior military commitments. Emailed consulate and received an amended appt date of March 12th 2008.

03/12/2008 Visa interview - APPROVED x 2

03/27/2008 Visa's finally generated. I emailed the consulate. they apologised for the delay. They forgot to issue the visas after approval.

03/31/2008 Received visas

04/26/2008 Flying out of Frankfurt to next duty station on orders.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

yeah, we spent entirely too much money yesterday to go see The Dark Knight at the Imax but it was soo worth it.. that movie was the bomb diggity... :thumbs: Then last night we watched Meet the Spartans which I thought was funny, stupid but funny :lol:

today we are just hanging out at home and watching our favourite TV shows...

thought this was funny... :lol:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

see y'all later have to go wash my car and vacuum it and stuff

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig