Sofiyya

O yes! It's Wednesday! Again!

66 posts in this topic

noura, i'll holla atcha in a min. and yes plz email me. I wanna know ur thoughts on our weekend playdate :whistle:

hopefully everything will have blown over by Saturday ensha'allah.... until then....i'll just say i'm glad I woke up alive today but wish it was anywhere but here.....

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
*grump* I hate being *on the floor*

me too, that's why i cut back on beer consumption.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

4 hours and i can go home and go to bed * :crying: *

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I don't know where I want to go but here are my requirements:

1) no cooking area where I would be expected to even prepare so much as a cup of coffee

2) no laundry facilities whatsoever so that I'm not tempted to do even a load of whites

3) 24/7 room service available

4) shady spot on both the beach and the poolside where I can sit and read my books

5) spa on site where I can go for a daily 1 hour deep tissue massage

6) sound of ocean HAS to be heard from my room

7) plenty of activities for tweens that they will actually want to go to giving hubby and me some alone time :blush:

8) no phone service so that no one can get ahold of me at all

My sweet/crazy husband called me last night to tell me he booked a ticket for me to meet him in Morocco this weekend

so we can travel home together on the 24th. It's been 6 weeks since I've seen him so I am very excited. He has planned for us to stay in a resort with what sounds like all of the things you listed above. :luv: Nothing like last minute. :blink:

"True freedom and the end of suffering is living in such a way as if you had completely chosen whatever you feel or experience at this moment. This inner alignment with Now is the end of suffering. Is suffering really necessary? Yes and no. If you had not suffered as you have, there would be no depth to you as a human being, no humility, no compassion. You would not be reading this now. Suffering cracks open the shell of ego, and then comes a point when it has served its purpose. Suffering is necessary until you realize it is unnecessary." Eckhart Tolle

usmorocco-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
4 hours and i can go home and go to bed * :crying: *

me too!!!! But I can't go to sleep until around 11!!! :crying:

All I want to do when I do go home is sleep. It is so freaking hot outside and the car's AC doesn't work. :blink: Hotter than :devil: in the car. I will be baking, I mean, going home in 45 minutes. :dance:

Edited by Mrs. Beasley

1) no cooking area where I would be expected to even prepare so much as a cup of coffee

2) no laundry facilities whatsoever so that I'm not tempted to do even a load of whites

4) shady spot on both the beach and the poolside where I can sit and read my books

7) plenty of activities for tweens that they will actually want to go to giving hubby and me some alone time :blush:

My sweet/crazy husband called me last night to tell me he booked a ticket for me to meet him in Morocco this weekend

so we can travel home together on the 24th. It's been 6 weeks since I've seen him so I am very excited. He has planned for us to stay in a resort with what sounds like all of the things you listed above. :luv: Nothing like last minute. :blink:

:luv: love the good days

Interview-December 2005

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I thought I might see a few camel toes,...oh well. maybe next week!!!

2008-03-03 : I-130 Sent

2008-03-03 : I-130 NOA1

2008-05-08 : Touched

2008-10-16 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-03-27 : I-129F Sent

2008-03-31 : I-129F NOA1

2008-04-24 : Touched

2008-10-03 : Touched

2008-10-05 : Touched

2008-10-06 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-10-22 : NVC Receive

2008-10-24 : NVC Left

2008-10-30 : USEM Receive

2008-11-10 : Wife's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-01 : Son's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-19 : USEM Interview - PASSED

2009-01-14 : VISA RECEIVED

2009-01-25 : US Entry (JFK)

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oooh, now, I like that kind of last minute! Enjoy your trip and your reunion.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
white suit? I could never!! i manage to always get something on me at work...ink, food, plus if I have to count out ALOT of money it stains my fingers, and then i rub my face, and my leg, and well u know how that goes..then someone kindly tells u, "oh u have something on your face" and u die of embarrasment...

anyways...

Yea, Im pretty sure I wont wear my black suit today Jackie, Ill probably opt for just black pants and a nice shirt, Im normally always suppose to at least have a blazer on of some sort, but, meh, oh well!!!~

i think im gonna lay back down for a half hour, im sooo tired this morning

This morning when i got off work I looked in the mirror and realized the water I was drinking-- I had added flavor packets to it, fruit punch-- had stained a red kool-aide kind of ring on my face around my mouth. NO ONE SAID ANYTHING. lol!!!

I have a cat question... has anyone heard of a cat being addicted to a bathtub? Our 4month old kitten Alex just loves the tub! The cat waits for us to finish and will sit on the toliet seat. Then will jump into the tub when the water is going down and prances around, I could get him out so many times but he goes right back to it. Or even when the tub is dry I find him constantly jumping in the tub?! Bizarre! anyone have any idea why this cat has to do this !? :blink:

That's a fairly common cat behavior.

Good morning. My hands are soooo sore today! Seems like whenever I do work on the garden I pay for it the next day. Thank God for Bayer aspirin!!!! Speaking of gardens I think I'm cursed. Out of two tomato plants one is completely dead and the other only has two green tomatoes on it...that's it!! My mint turned black so that's no good, my yellow bell pepper plant is dead and I'm not growing my cukes right since I need something to hold the leaves up. My basil, cilantro, parsley, jalepeno peppers and chives are all thriving though. I have no clue...I treat them all equally. :crying::crying:

Sounds like a heat stress issue.

ask mags, she's vj's resident cat expert.

i attribute the cat's behavior to it being young. maybe it hasn't gotten the memo about cats disliking water yet.

Aww, thanks, Charles. Just totally forget about your MENA girl who did feline rescue, adoption, and homing as well as feral cat trap and release for over 11 years.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I have been having an allergic reaction to something for a few hours now and it's really ticking me off. My lips feel like gravel and they are burning and peeling. Last time this happened, they did this for a week and it looked so gross. I wish I could pin down what was the trigger!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

happy humpday everyone:D

i just got back from my brothers wedding it was fun but the price of being a gurl my feet r hella sore from the heels!!! :(

im so sorry about ur allergie Julianna... just go over what u ate today n may be u ll find out

anyways wishing everyone a good night

salam

lyrics.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.