flavaofsummer

hi ya'll im new i had a question

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
hi ya'll im new LOL i wanted to ask an immigration question. when is the uscis site updated this month?

Does that make a difference, wife filed 03/31/2008, St. Paul is processing cases 02/08/2008 that indicates she has another two months before they even look at her case, except her interview is scheduled for tomorrow.

USCIS site has a whole bunch of articles on processing times, doubt if there is enough time in a lifetime to read them all. But I did happen to read an article where processing times vary by your country of origin where some can take ten years or longer. My wife's country of origin is Venezuela as posted under my name, apparently they are fast with this country, do not ask me why, but most of her friends received quick service from Venezuela. What is your country of origin?

Timeline
Nick good luck for you and your wife tomorrow.

Hope that luck translates into all the time I spent on the board explaining to my wife what to look out for, the hours we spent together on the civics test, all the proof we sent in, and getting a good interviewing officer. Now getting a good officer, that is really where the luck comes in, we have no control over that. Ha, wish us luck in getting a good officer. Luck is also not running into an accident that blocks traffic for hours, that already happened to us. Thank you.

What should we wear? LOL.

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
hi ya'll im new LOL i wanted to ask an immigration question. when is the uscis site updated this month?

Flava - how can you be new?!?! - you've been around these boards since April. The case processing times were last updated June 15...I would assume that they'll be updated probably today or tomorrow. NYC DO is still processing July 23, 2007 for the N-400, so you still have a ways to go.

Be patient as God (USCIS) isn't finished with you yet.

Edited by Staashi

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hope that luck translates into all the time I spent on the board explaining to my wife what to look out for, the hours we spent together on the civics test, all the proof we sent in, and getting a good interviewing officer. Now getting a good officer, that is really where the luck comes in, we have no control over that. Ha, wish us luck in getting a good officer. Luck is also not running into an accident that blocks traffic for hours, that already happened to us. Thank you.

Nick - all the best to your wife. I will be sending telepathic good thoughts to you all. She will do great. I look forward to the report when you all get back. Travel safely and have a good time afterwards!

Filed: Timeline

let us know how ur wifes interview went and dont forget to mention the most important part of all immigration ever---> WHAT SHE WORE TO THE INTERVIEW!.

Edited by flavaofsummer

Timeline

let us know how ur wifes interview went and dont forget to mention the most important part of all immigration ever---> WHAT SHE WORE TO THE INTERVIEW!.

She's a sharp dresser and a very professional woman, it's me that I am worried about, LOL.

After some debate with myself, just elected to bring along the documents related to the N-400 reading the N-659 twice and double checking everything listed, also gather all the original documents that we made copies of and sent in with the application. That all fit into a much smaller brief case and won't have to bring my wheelbarrel in as originally planned to bring all that immigration stuff in. But still have a bad feeling that I am forgetting something. Put her interview notice, green card and passports in an envelop to get in the door, the rest of the stuff can stay in the brief case, if they want to see it. But if you bring it, they won't.

We reviewed the oath last night, just in case she can get that done. She isn't sure about bearing arms if this country asks her, just said, if they do, we would really be in bad shape, LOL. Hope she took that the right way. But if they do, insist on getting an M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank, none of that small arms #######, if you have to go into battle, you want some firepower. They can give that little pop gun stuff to the really big guys.

Filed: Timeline

She's a sharp dresser and a very professional woman, it's me that I am worried about, LOL.

After some debate with myself, just elected to bring along the documents related to the N-400 reading the N-659 twice and double checking everything listed, also gather all the original documents that we made copies of and sent in with the application. That all fit into a much smaller brief case and won't have to bring my wheelbarrel in as originally planned to bring all that immigration stuff in. But still have a bad feeling that I am forgetting something. Put her interview notice, green card and passports in an envelop to get in the door, the rest of the stuff can stay in the brief case, if they want to see it. But if you bring it, they won't.

We reviewed the oath last night, just in case she can get that done. She isn't sure about bearing arms if this country asks her, just said, if they do, we would really be in bad shape, LOL. Hope she took that the right way. But if they do, insist on getting an M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank, none of that small arms #######, if you have to go into battle, you want some firepower. They can give that little pop gun stuff to the really big guys.

if ur worried about what to wear maybe she should come on and start a "what should my husband wear to the interview" LOL.. ;) good luck with everything and im sure they wont look at u unless its a gay IO whos into calvin klein and plucks his eye brows polishes his nails sucks his teeth lifts his one eye brow.

Edited by flavaofsummer

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.