flavaofsummer

glad to see "what should my wife wear to the interview" is gone

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
You didn't even correct the punctuation. I'm sorry, but you need to please go back to your tree house, L&B. I'm done with you.

I am so sorry jundp, I apologize from the bottom of my intellectually void existence. See, in Canadian graduate schools they do not teach you how to punctuate. I am so very sorry; indeed (shi1t, was that supposed to be a comma or a semi-colon :unsure: :unsure: ).

Now, give me back my Manolo's and get your Crocs back on.

OK ILL GIVE U BACK UR REJECTS or the payless shoes u got on sale from ebay my servent didnt want them anyways so be happy hes returing them. canadian school? is that the school u went to b4 you crossed the border in the need of coming to the USA for a better life..poor thing! i bet ur gona have a hard time spelling cat at ur interview..again its CAT NOT KAT.

What's a servent? And what is wrong with living in a tree house. That worked for the Robinson family, and looked kind of cool.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
You didn't even correct the punctuation. I'm sorry, but you need to please go back to your tree house, L&B. I'm done with you.

I am so sorry jundp, I apologize from the bottom of my intellectually void existence. See, in Canadian graduate schools they do not teach you how to punctuate. I am so very sorry; indeed (shi1t, was that supposed to be a comma or a semi-colon :unsure: :unsure: ).

Now, give me back my Manolo's and get your Crocs back on.

OK ILL GIVE U BACK UR REJECTS or the payless shoes u got on sale from ebay my servent didnt want them anyways so be happy hes returing them. canadian school? is that the school u went to b4 you crossed the border in the need of coming to the USA for a better life..poor thing! i bet ur gona have a hard time spelling cat at ur interview..again its CAT NOT KAT.

What's a servent? And what is wrong with living in a tree house. That worked for the Robinson family, and looked kind of cool.

awwwe! servent=servant i miss spelled it for the 3rd world professor. hhhmmm family robinson didnt have their passports nor visa how did they get back in..i forgot about that movie seen it when i was like 7 on ABC,

This is pretty entertaining. Some people just don't know better so we should ignore her comments I guess. I think that the way you speak, write and communicate in general says volumes about a person. Since we can't see each other, we can only go by what each of us writes to create an impression and let me tell you that this person needs some serious improvement in her manners and communications skills. If she has this "ignorant attitude" during her interview, the officer will not be a happy person. My suggestion is that instead of coming to the board to bitc# about everything every single day, you should spend some time polishing your manners and communication skills because you have a lot of work to do. Now, follow you own advise and just post things that will help everybody in the process.

Permanent Residence Card Timeline

09.14.04: Conditional PR granted

06.14.06: I-751 sent

07.07.06: NOA extending GC for a year

07.24.07: Biometrics Appt

09.10.07: Called 1-800 to inquire about Status

09.14.07: Conditional GC expired :(

09.24.07: Received Letter dated 09.19.07 -->Case pending Officer review

10.15.07: Another useless call to 1-800 line

11.13.07: Infopass Appt to inquire about I-751 status - Letter to Ombudsman sent.

12.08.07: Letter from Ombudsman received. Formal inquiry initiated. I should hear back from USCIS within 45 days.

01.05.08: Response from USCIS received: Required Review still in process. Contacted Congresswoman office.

Approved per Congresswoman's office response given in March 08.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Citizenship Timeline

11.05.07: N-400 Submitted

11.08.07: N-400 Application Received

11.14.07: N-400 Application Check Cashed!!

12.03.07: NOA Receipt Received - Priority Date:11/08/07

12.08.07: NOA 2 --> Fingerprint Notification Received. Scheduled date is 12.31.07

01.12.08: NOA 3 --> Interview Appt Letter. Interview date is 03.04 at 9:40AM

03.04.08: Interview done. I should hear from them soon.

04.07.08: Oath Ceremony Letter Received!!!

05.02.08: Oath Ceremony completed. I am now an American Citizen

Filed: Timeline
This is pretty entertaining. Some people just don't know better so we should ignore her comments I guess. I think that the way you speak, write and communicate in general says volumes about a person. Since we can't see each other, we can only go by what each of us writes to create an impression and let me tell you that this person needs some serious improvement in her manners and communications skills. If she has this "ignorant attitude" during her interview, the officer will not be a happy person. My suggestion is that instead of coming to the board to bitc# about everything every single day, you should spend some time polishing your manners and communication skills because you have a lot of work to do. Now, follow you own advise and just post things that will help everybody in the process.

wow we have an edict here. no need for ur lame diction this is an immigration forum so keep all the insults to urself. just cus ur still illegal doesnt mean u have the right to be rude.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Wow.

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
wow we have an edict here. no need for ur lame diction this is an immigration forum so keep all the insults to urself. just cus ur still illegal doesnt mean u have the right to be rude.

Diction is a style of speaking or writing. And the fact that you are using IM abbreviations like "ur" "urself" "cus" etc, would actually be an indication of lame diction. Not the "edict" you quoted. Which, since an edict is usually seen as coming from an authority figure, you are in fact, giving the person you previously quoted a sense of power of you. Or rather, you are saying that she has power.

And please explain to me how waiting for a green card makes someone "illegal"? This is a valid immigration question, by the way.

Another immigration question: where is your timeline? Or is that not important?

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Diction is a style of speaking or writing. And the fact that you are using IM abbreviations like "ur" "urself" "cus" etc, would actually be an indication of lame diction. Not the "edict" you quoted. Which, since an edict is usually seen as coming from an authority figure, you are in fact, giving the person you previously quoted a sense of power of you. Or rather, you are saying that she has power.

And please explain to me how waiting for a green card makes someone "illegal"? This is a valid immigration question, by the way.

Oh, flavaofsummer is just venting her frustrations, a lot of people do this, but mostly misdirected. Like a guy frustrated at work, comes home and takes it out on his wife and kids.

She has to vent, if she doesn't, she will explode, thing is to properly direct her venting at the sources that are causing her frustrations. Would like to assume she is a young mother with three kids, very dependent on other people for physical support, and in the same boat as the rest of us. Tried to give her some moral support and perhaps even guidance, but she has never responded with questions, not from me nor anyone else, even from the best experts on this board. But for all I know, she is not who she says she is, can just as easily be a lonely teenage boy locked in his room with a computer.

But until she responds with some legitimate details of her timeframe and more details about herself, she or he leaves no other options than to ignore her/he. Ignoring is far more effective than reacting even in a violent verbal way. Is the object of some computer folks to get a rise out of people and sit in their lonely room and laugh. Is flavaofsummer one of these? It's beginning to appear that way.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Good questions. And actually, Waiting4GC is an official citizen already.

Edited by Tammi

Flava:

No insults were sent to you but the attitude you have. "Lame diction" is something I don't use because I consider myself a well educated woman with many personal and professional accomplishments. "Lame Diction" and being "Illegal" would not have allowed me to get where I am today. Just as an FYI: I am actually a US Citizen now and have never being illegal in the 8 years I've been in this country.

It is OK to vent but I don't think it is OK to make fun of topics that are valid. Speaking of being rude: Have you gone back and read your previous comments? You should and then you will see what being rude really means.

11.13.07: Infopass Appt to inquire about I-751 status - Letter to Ombudsman sent.

12.08.07: Letter from Ombudsman received. Formal inquiry initiated. I should hear back from USCIS within 45 days.

01.05.08: Response from USCIS received: Required Review still in process. Contacted Congresswoman office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Citizenship Timeline

12.08.07: NOA 2 --> Fingerprint Notification Received. Scheduled date is 12.31.07

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

You do have a nice timeline Waiting4GC, does that mean waiting for green card, LOL, that wait should be long over.

Do you save your timeline somehow so you can copy and paste it, or is that part of this board function? I did try to post a photo of my wife and self, but really haven't dug into the goodies in this board. Peter and others were updating the timelines in the conditional resident section, lazy me did add myself to that long table of other members.

"Permanent Residence Card Timeline

Citizenship Timeline

05.02.08: Oath Ceremony completed. I am now an American Citizen"

Wife received the NOA on 3/31/2008, did the biometrics on 4/7/2008, and her interview is scheduled this coming Thursday on 7/17/2008. I see you had practically a two month wait between your interview and the day you became a USC. That seems kind of long, but if we hold that timeline, wife should be able to vote. Nebraska said we shouldn't hear anything for nine months on our NOA, but they are moving much faster than that.

Do you feel if Flava posted her timeline, it will move faster for her? Already suggested she buy an airline ticket, seems those that do, get called in right at the same time they have planned to make a trip.

Nick:

The timeline is nice for the N400. The GC thing was just a long wait. I actually came on this board to seek suggestions about what to do with my GC application. I never considered applying for the Citizenship as I was going to be happy with the 10 year GC. People on this board suggested that I just go for the N400 and after getting tired of waiting doing nothing I decided to go for it. My fear was that it was going to as bad as the GC so I was the first one to be surprised when everything moved along so quickly.

I am not sure how the timeline thing works. I completed it at the beginnning but I didn't keep updated. I just continued updating the timeline in the signature section.

You do have a nice timeline Waiting4GC, does that mean waiting for green card, LOL, that wait should be long over.

Do you save your timeline somehow so you can copy and paste it, or is that part of this board function? I did try to post a photo of my wife and self, but really haven't dug into the goodies in this board. Peter and others were updating the timelines in the conditional resident section, lazy me did add myself to that long table of other members.

"Permanent Residence Card Timeline

Citizenship Timeline

05.02.08: Oath Ceremony completed. I am now an American Citizen"

Wife received the NOA on 3/31/2008, did the biometrics on 4/7/2008, and her interview is scheduled this coming Thursday on 7/17/2008. I see you had practically a two month wait between your interview and the day you became a USC. That seems kind of long, but if we hold that timeline, wife should be able to vote. Nebraska said we shouldn't hear anything for nine months on our NOA, but they are moving much faster than that.

Do you feel if Flava posted her timeline, it will move faster for her? Already suggested she buy an airline ticket, seems those that do, get called in right at the same time they have planned to make a trip.

Citizenship Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.