glad to see "what should my wife wear to the interview" is gone

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I am going to follow that rule:

No Shirt,

No Shoes,

No Service.

Just plan on wearing a shirt and shoes.

paaa-leezz!!!(please) you have to be an idiot not to know what dress proper means..dont do not be mad cuz because i speak the truth..a post on dressing went up to page 3 LOL shows what kind of people r on this site. i can ask 100 times any question i want if u dont like it then dont read it LOL at least my n-400 question was REAL. IT WAS ABOUT THE CASE/THE STATUS/THE REALITY/THE TIME/THE PROCESS/ Not what i should wear in the 2008 times of earth anyone knows what to wear to the AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP interview better yet what dress proper means. no one is living in the jungle wearing leafs. not like ur gona go wear a cape with no shirt and a thong..awww plz dont be mad just speaking the truth

#######?????????????

Excuse me man, but you could read up on spelling and Intercultural Communication someday - "appropriate dress" is a highly cultural term, so NO, it does NOT mean the same thing to everyone, not even amongst US citizens. I am sure someone from Queens would consider appropriate dressing something quite different than someone from St. Louis, Maui, Chicago, Dallas.....

Your comment goes beyond offensive and racist. Is this "appropriate posting"?

You are not speaking any truth. At all.

ur from queens so proper dressing for would be air jordans baggy jeans and a bubble vest? no u cant wear that to ur interview.. proper dressing in the USA means what it means if u got the GC got up to getting a citizenship interview AND STUDIED THE HISTORY! THEN how is it u dont know how to dress?u know how to dress to get a job u know how to get around ur city. u know not to walk when theres a green light but ahhh u dont know what dress proper means..that explains alot buddy!

Actually no; I am not from Queens; though I am sure residents from that neighborhood might find your comment as disgusting as all the stereotypes (with spelling and bad grammar) you keep pouring out. And I am not your "buddy". So do yourself a favor, stop embarrassing yourself and shut up.

Oh and please, enlighten this poor academic who does not know what's from what, I beg of you: Where in the American History curriculum (k-12, undergraduate, graduate, post-doctoral) is there a section or lesson plan, or curricular unit on APPROPRIATE AMERICAN DRESSING?

It must be sad to have a grade 2 education that shows so very much - have a lovely ignorant weekend, in whichever outfit you find appropriate.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to follow that rule:

No Shirt,

No Shoes,

No Service.

Just plan on wearing a shirt and shoes.

paaa-leezz!!!(please) you have to be an idiot not to know what dress proper means..dont do not be mad cuz because i speak the truth..a post on dressing went up to page 3 LOL shows what kind of people r on this site. i can ask 100 times any question i want if u dont like it then dont read it LOL at least my n-400 question was REAL. IT WAS ABOUT THE CASE/THE STATUS/THE REALITY/THE TIME/THE PROCESS/ Not what i should wear in the 2008 times of earth anyone knows what to wear to the AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP interview better yet what dress proper means. no one is living in the jungle wearing leafs. not like ur gona go wear a cape with no shirt and a thong..awww plz dont be mad just speaking the truth

#######?????????????

Excuse me man, but you could read up on spelling and Intercultural Communication someday - "appropriate dress" is a highly cultural term, so NO, it does NOT mean the same thing to everyone, not even amongst US citizens. I am sure someone from Queens would consider appropriate dressing something quite different than someone from St. Louis, Maui, Chicago, Dallas.....

Your comment goes beyond offensive and racist. Is this "appropriate posting"?

You are not speaking any truth. At all.

ur from queens so proper dressing for would be air jordans baggy jeans and a bubble vest? no u cant wear that to ur interview.. proper dressing in the USA means what it means if u got the GC got up to getting a citizenship interview AND STUDIED THE HISTORY! THEN how is it u dont know how to dress?u know how to dress to get a job u know how to get around ur city. u know not to walk when theres a green light but ahhh u dont know what dress proper means..that explains alot buddy!

Actually no; I am not from Queens; though I am sure residents from that neighborhood might find your comment as disgusting as all the stereotypes (with spelling and bad grammar) you keep pouring out. And I am not your "buddy". So do yourself a favor, stop embarrassing yourself and shut up.

Oh and please, enlighten this poor academic who does not know what's from what, I beg of you: Where in the American History curriculum (k-12, undergraduate, graduate, post-doctoral) is there a section or lesson plan, or curricular unit on APPROPRIATE AMERICAN DRESSING?

It must be sad to have a grade 2 education that shows so very much - have a lovely ignorant weekend, in whichever outfit you find appropriate.

ok professor of a 3rd world country whos come to the usa uses the internet as a guide for proper sentences to try to act like ur smart.i dont understand why people on different posts change every subject by trying to act all smart about grammer and proper spelling who does that unless ur some villager whos trying to over come their complex about the tree house he/she once lived in back home. enough about u lets just stick with immigration questions.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Don't you remember in grad school that section on Appropriate American Dressing for the Citizenship Interview?

I think it was right after the Industrial Revolution.

Sheesh, L&B, sheesh :lol:

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Timeline
ok professor of a 3rd world country whos come to the usa uses the internet as a guide for proper sentences to try to act like ur smart.i dont understand why people on different posts change every subject by trying to act all smart about grammer and proper spelling who does that unless ur some villager whos trying to over come their complex about the tree house he/she once lived in back home. enough about u lets just stick with immigration questions.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: *gasp for air* :rofl:

Seriously?

1. tree house?

2. a key aspect of proper communication is the ability to use real words and to spell things correctly

3. dear Lord, if someone uses the INTERWEBS for a guide to proper spelling they are seriously whacked

4. oh, never mind.

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

ok professor Professor of a 3rd world country[/b] whos come who has come to the usa USA uses the internet as a guide for proper sentences to try to act like ur you are smart.i dont I do not understand why people on different posts change every subject by trying to act all smart about grammer grammar and proper spelling who does that unless ur you are some villager whos who is trying to over come overcome their complex about the tree house he/she once lived in back home. enough about u you, lets just stick with immigration questions.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: *gasp for air* :rofl:

Seriously?

1. tree house?

2. a key aspect of proper communication is the ability to use real words and to spell things correctly

3. dear Lord, if someone uses the INTERWEBS for a guide to proper spelling they are seriously whacked

4. oh, never mind.

Good one!!! I am so busted :rofl:

Oh my dear.... this is priceless!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

somebody needs to watch "my fair lady" to learn why grammar and proper language matter. but i have a strong feeling that they won't. :huh:

flavaofsummer - you are being racist and ignorant. yuck!

met online: August, 2002 - yahoo music chat room

met in real life: July, 2004 - Venice, Italy

K1

filed @NSC - Sept. 2004 / approved - Jan. 2005

married: April 2005

AOS

May 2005 - applied for AOS - Chicago

transferred to CSC - approved without interview: October, 2005

REMOVAL of Conditional Status

received on 09/10/2007 @ NSC- transferred to CSC again

check cleared: 09/29/2007

NOA1 in the mail: 10/02/2007 (notice date: 09/10/2007)

biometrics: 11/01/2007

10 year card production ordered: 12/03/2007

approval notice sent: 12/07/2007

10 year card received in the mail: 12/10/2007

Application for NATURALIZATION

sent off to NSC: 07/17/2008

07/19 - delivered at NSC - at 2 AM

07/24 - check cleared

07/28 - received NOA1 (dated 07/21) - expected wait time until interview - 240 days

08/14 - biometrics appointment

10/20 - naturalization interview appointment! - APPROVED!

11/12 - oath ceremony - CHECK!

and we are done with USCIS! yaooohoooo!!!! :)

Timeline

You didn't even correct the punctuation. I'm sorry, but you need to please go back to your tree house, L&B. I'm done with you.

penguinpasscanada.jpg

You didn't even correct the punctuation. I'm sorry, but you need to please go back to your tree house, L&B. I'm done with you.

I am so sorry jundp, I apologize from the bottom of my intellectually void existence. See, in Canadian graduate schools they do not teach you how to punctuate. I am so very sorry; indeed (shi1t, was that supposed to be a comma or a semi-colon :unsure: :unsure: ).

Now, give me back my Manolo's and get your Crocs back on.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
:D you guys are too funny!

met online: August, 2002 - yahoo music chat room

met in real life: July, 2004 - Venice, Italy

K1

filed @NSC - Sept. 2004 / approved - Jan. 2005

married: April 2005

AOS

May 2005 - applied for AOS - Chicago

transferred to CSC - approved without interview: October, 2005

REMOVAL of Conditional Status

received on 09/10/2007 @ NSC- transferred to CSC again

check cleared: 09/29/2007

NOA1 in the mail: 10/02/2007 (notice date: 09/10/2007)

biometrics: 11/01/2007

10 year card production ordered: 12/03/2007

approval notice sent: 12/07/2007

10 year card received in the mail: 12/10/2007

Application for NATURALIZATION

sent off to NSC: 07/17/2008

07/19 - delivered at NSC - at 2 AM

07/24 - check cleared

07/28 - received NOA1 (dated 07/21) - expected wait time until interview - 240 days

08/14 - biometrics appointment

10/20 - naturalization interview appointment! - APPROVED!

11/12 - oath ceremony - CHECK!

and we are done with USCIS! yaooohoooo!!!! :)

I am so sorry jundp, I apologize from the bottom of my intellectually void existence. See, in Canadian graduate schools they do not teach you how to punctuate. I am so very sorry; indeed (shi1t, was that supposed to be a comma or a semi-colon :unsure: :unsure: ).

OK ILL GIVE U BACK UR REJECTS or the payless shoes u got on sale from ebay my servent didnt want them anyways so be happy hes returing them. canadian school? is that the school u went to b4 you crossed the border in the need of coming to the USA for a better life..poor thing! i bet ur gona have a hard time spelling cat at ur interview..again its CAT NOT KAT.

Timeline

See, if you were white and had gone to school in the US of A then this wouldn't be a problem.

I will give you back your Manolo's only because I am tired of walking in your shoes. Not because you force me to return them.

STOP OPPRESSING ME.

penguinpasscanada.jpg

See, if you were white and had gone to school in the US of A then this wouldn't be a problem.

I will give you back your Manolo's only because I am tired of walking in your shoes. Not because you force me to return them.

STOP OPPRESSING ME.

Now they smell. :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.