AlHayatZween

Is It Normal...

35 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

i know its hard now because u life is going to change but once he gets her it will be so exciting. everything will be new to him and ull want to do and show him everything just to see his reaction. kinda like those first steps, first everythings we experience with children. u should have seen how my husband was when i took him to his first amusment park....just like a child, he wanted to ride everything. there was his first experience at the bank...put my check in the tube and the teller on the other end gives me my money back without even leaving the car. there was the first time he ever pumped his own gas too...he just could not figure that out to save his live. things we take for granted was a big adjustment for him. oh just wait...the real fun begins when he gets here.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
i know its hard now because u life is going to change but once he gets her it will be so exciting. everything will be new to him and ull want to do and show him everything just to see his reaction. kinda like those first steps, first everythings we experience with children. u should have seen how my husband was when i took him to his first amusment park....just like a child, he wanted to ride everything. there was his first experience at the bank...put my check in the tube and the teller on the other end gives me my money back without even leaving the car. there was the first time he ever pumped his own gas too...he just could not figure that out to save his live. things we take for granted was a big adjustment for him. oh just wait...the real fun begins when he gets here.

:lol: I have to laugh because mine still can't get over that! :lol: He wanted to video tape it to show people back home. He told his brother that people here in America don't want to get out of their cars for nothing! :lol:

"True freedom and the end of suffering is living in such a way as if you had completely chosen whatever you feel or experience at this moment. This inner alignment with Now is the end of suffering. Is suffering really necessary? Yes and no. If you had not suffered as you have, there would be no depth to you as a human being, no humility, no compassion. You would not be reading this now. Suffering cracks open the shell of ego, and then comes a point when it has served its purpose. Suffering is necessary until you realize it is unnecessary." Eckhart Tolle

usmorocco-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Thank you, for your responses...

i don't know why i am fixated on all the unimportant stuff (like my hair!!) :blush:

this is my before and after:

up to 2007 and after filing for immigration

monoeuf.bmp

Your hair is truly a work of art, either way :star:

:D ha!

thank you!

i hope Habibi thinks so... i hope it grows back when all this is over!

:lol: I have to laugh because mine still can't get over that! :lol: He wanted to video tape it to show people back home. He told his brother that people here in America don't want to get out of their cars for nothing! :lol:

:lol::lol:

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
am taking my spouse to the bank tmoorrow then hahaha

:D

good luck!

i'm so happy that you were lucky enough to set him up with a job with you family. that's awesome! :thumbs:

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.