82 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

To make the story short, my wife and I used to live together at the dorms, even though she told me that she was on birth control, even though we wearing protection I don't know how she got pregnant. I don't wanna judge her at all, maybe God wanted it like that, but I have a lot to carry.

Thanks again

Please wake up ... you dont know how she got pregnant :blink: ... well it only took you 2... you have no right to judge her when you were the one with her!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Sarko- I am disgusted with you. You are a spoiled little brat, who cannot take any responsibility.

I feel very sorry for your wife. I guess she must be depressed, being married to such a selfish husband like you.

Please go back to mommy and daddy in France, so they can take you on vacation and feed you and make your bed until they die. Please don't ever have sex again. Please don't attack people here who are trying to help you. You got some wise advice here but all you do is throwing temper tantrums like a 2year old.

Shame on you.

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Country: France
Timeline

SHUT UP chnst ! I'm DISGUSTED WITH YOU TOO CUZ YOU ARE STUPID ! YES I DO NOT NEED YOUR HELP,

I'M SPOILED SO WHAT? MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR PHAT HUSBAND. :devil:

Sarko- I am disgusted with you. You are a spoiled little brat, who cannot take any responsibility.

I feel very sorry for your wife. I guess she must be depressed, being married to such a selfish husband like you.

Please go back to mommy and daddy in France, so they can take you on vacation and feed you and make your bed until they die. Please don't ever have sex again. Please don't attack people here who are trying to help you. You got some wise advice here but all you do is throwing temper tantrums like a 2year old.

Shame on you.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
Thanks thanks thanks thanks !! merci merci merci ! gracias gracias! :) Now people are understanding my situation I guess cuz there is no more drama.

Listen, I just do not want to be stressed anymore, scared to go Ontario or be frustrated finding someone to sponsor us, cuz everything seems to fail, I just feel bad cuz my family is in vacation right in Martinique and I was supposed to be there but I couldn't, and the bad part is that my parents don't know that we eloped! I don't have any support cuz I'm all alone here going to school, have a pregnant wife in my hand. I'm 21 and I've never been in a bad situation before, never done my bed, washed cloth, cooked cuz everthing was done for me when I was at home. To make the story short, my wife and I used to live together at the dorms, even though she told me that she was on birth control, even though we wearing protection I don't know how she got pregnant. I don't wanna judge her at all, maybe God wanted it like that, but I have a lot to carry.

Most of her family do not like foreigners, so she is always sad, because she thinks be being stuck here is her fault, and her being always depressed is bad for the baby. She even thought about suicide :( OMG I tried to hide my frustration about me not being able to visit my family or going study abroad but even with that she sees that I'm no fine, anyways

Thanks yall for the support :) I loved it

PS: Sorry for being sarcastic when people were being harsh and being harsh on me, it's just I'm LOST without any help around me since my wife can't do anything, her parents are xenophobic, and my parents do not know anything except my mother that knows about the baby.

Thanks again

Good post. I think we all have some sympathy when you put it that way. It is true that some posters here can be harsh and critical in their comments and opinions. I am guilty of a little sarcasm myself from time to time. Also, if you get nasty people will gang up on you. Try to look past the nastiness at the good advice and information. I think there are some very smart people on VJ, with great experience to share. Good luck with your situation, and I hope that you are soon reunited with your relatives and everything works out.

What? I saw people trying to be helpful and honest. And I saw the OP acting like a rude brat. Sorry, but it's true. If the OP had stated this post FIRST, perhaps we would have had more information. But instead, he attacked people who were trying to help him.

I, for one, have no more sympathy for the OP. Drama? Yeah, dude, that's what you get when you come for advice and then pi$$ on the people trying to give it to you.

Sorry, I'm not usually this harsh, but the OP's attitude was absolutely uncalled for.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.