82 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

haha okay. hehe. i will. haha. hehe.

in any case, i hope everything works out well for your baby on the way.

blackribbonsmall.png

I-130 Petition

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

Married in Germany : 10-19-2007

I-130 Sent : 01-03-2008

I-130 NOA1 : 02-07-2008

I-130 NOA2 : 04-28-2008

NVC Case Number Assigned : 05-02-2008

DS-3032 and AOS Fee Received from NVC: 05-17-2008

DS-3032 Choice of Agent Emailed to NVC: 05-17-2008

AOS Fee Paid Online: 05-19-2008 (PAID 05-20-2008)

AOS Sent To NVC: 05-27-2008 (Coversheet printed online)

DS-3032 accepted by NVC: 05-27-2008

I-864 Arrived at NVC: 05-28-2008

I-864 Entered into NVC System: 06-02-2008

IV Bill Received: 06-02-2008

IV Bill Paid: 06-03-2008

DS-230 sent to NVC via USPS Express Mail: 06-26-2008

DS-230 arrived at the NVC: 06-27-2008

DS-230 entered into system: 06-30-2008

Case Completed at NVC: 07-07-2008

Case Left the NVC for Frankfurt, Germany: 07-15-2008

Case Received at the Consulate: 07-17-2008

Interview Letter Received: 07-25-2008

Medical Appointment in Hamburg, Germany: 08-04-2008

Interview in Frankfurt, Germany at 8:00am: 08-13-2008 - APPROVED - VISA GRANTED

Visa Received in the Mail: 08-15-2008

Flight to the USA: 09-26-2008 (POE - LAX @ 3:40pm)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Go PRZY...this thread is hilarious.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Timeline
thank you :) but we don't need your wishes anyways :)

Now..wait...who's WE??? I thought this was about YOU???

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
tu etes comme un enfant...ne pas demander le conseil. personne ne peuvent tu aider parce que tu etes ignorant. tu ne lisez pas ce que tu voulez lire. peut etre tu devriez demander a tus amis qui parlent francais. tu le comprendrez mieux.

no one is judging, they are attempting to help you out... doofe kuh.

Wait...was that...THREE LANGUAGES?!?!? :lol:

it's not I do not like the USA but I want my right !!

*pssst* Guess what? Neither immigration, nor student visas to this country are a RIGHT of yours. You may most certainly leave the country, you just might not be allowed back in. And that, my friend, is the right of the US Government.

I have nothing against French people, mister. Be careful with your words. I said you would possibly understand what people are saying if you read it in French seeing as though you think people are attacking you and we [Americans] "have nothing better to do" After all, I could bash your English, but that wouldn't be nice considering as you are making an attempt to communicate with us. Anyway, if you don't like what you're reading, perhaps you should seek advice from somewhere else?

Arschloch. :)

pwnd

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
tu etes comme un enfant...ne pas demander le conseil. personne ne peuvent tu aider parce que tu etes ignorant. tu ne lisez pas ce que tu voulez lire. peut etre tu devriez demander a tus amis qui parlent francais. tu le comprendrez mieux.

no one is judging, they are attempting to help you out... doofe kuh.

Wait...was that...THREE LANGUAGES?!?!? :lol:

it's not I do not like the USA but I want my right !!

*pssst* Guess what? Neither immigration, nor student visas to this country are a RIGHT of yours. You may most certainly leave the country, you just might not be allowed back in. And that, my friend, is the right of the US Government.

I have nothing against French people, mister. Be careful with your words. I said you would possibly understand what people are saying if you read it in French seeing as though you think people are attacking you and we [Americans] "have nothing better to do" After all, I could bash your English, but that wouldn't be nice considering as you are making an attempt to communicate with us. Anyway, if you don't like what you're reading, perhaps you should seek advice from somewhere else?

Arschloch. :)

pwnd

:thumbs:

Yes, 3 languages! *g* Glad someone got that... I knew it wouldn't be too long before meine Maedels saw that. ;)

blackribbonsmall.png

I-130 Petition

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

Married in Germany : 10-19-2007

I-130 Sent : 01-03-2008

I-130 NOA1 : 02-07-2008

I-130 NOA2 : 04-28-2008

NVC Case Number Assigned : 05-02-2008

DS-3032 and AOS Fee Received from NVC: 05-17-2008

DS-3032 Choice of Agent Emailed to NVC: 05-17-2008

AOS Fee Paid Online: 05-19-2008 (PAID 05-20-2008)

AOS Sent To NVC: 05-27-2008 (Coversheet printed online)

DS-3032 accepted by NVC: 05-27-2008

I-864 Arrived at NVC: 05-28-2008

I-864 Entered into NVC System: 06-02-2008

IV Bill Received: 06-02-2008

IV Bill Paid: 06-03-2008

DS-230 sent to NVC via USPS Express Mail: 06-26-2008

DS-230 arrived at the NVC: 06-27-2008

DS-230 entered into system: 06-30-2008

Case Completed at NVC: 07-07-2008

Case Left the NVC for Frankfurt, Germany: 07-15-2008

Case Received at the Consulate: 07-17-2008

Interview Letter Received: 07-25-2008

Medical Appointment in Hamburg, Germany: 08-04-2008

Interview in Frankfurt, Germany at 8:00am: 08-13-2008 - APPROVED - VISA GRANTED

Visa Received in the Mail: 08-15-2008

Flight to the USA: 09-26-2008 (POE - LAX @ 3:40pm)

Timeline

Muhahah...we're good tonight...where's the 'high five' emoticon?

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
Yes, 3 languages! *g* Glad someone got that... I knew it wouldn't be too long before meine Maedels saw that. ;)

It is the way of our people...

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Okay then, get a divorce and go back to your country and try for another student visa. Is that what you want us to say?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
hahah, parles bien Francais !! pfff if can't speak French, shush then ! hhahahaha yall make me gag ! j'ai pas le temps pour ecouter des conneries, hehe je vous emmerde !!

I will not say Honey anymore, now it's BooBoo Cassie

You right ! I will go back to France ASAP booboo !!! it's not I do not like the USA but I want my right !! hehe get a life and don't be hatin ;)

mwahhhhh

Can I try to help you too without being bashed? And I am not going to lecture you.

Les gens ici essaient de t'aider. Depuis le départ. Certains l'ont dit de façon claire, l'autre l'ont dit un peu plus méchamment, mais ce n'est pas une raison pour s'emporter à la moindre phrase qui ne te plait pas.

En ce qui concerne ton problème, oui c'est une situation compliquée qu'il va falloir résoudre. Il y a deux possibilités:

- soit tu t'accroches à ta nouvelle famille (ta femme et ton bébé) et vous cherchez toutes les personnes possibles qui puissent vous fournir un Affidavit of Support. je crois que quelqu'un a dit que la mère de ta femme avait juste suffisamment les moyens de le faire, à condition qu'elle ne doive rattacher que toi, et pas ta femme et le futur bébé. Si tu es étudiant depuis plusieurs années tu as peut-être des 'amis' dans les professeurs (qui gagnent plus que les étudiants ^^) et qui seraient prêts à t'aider. Essaie toutes les possibilités. Plus vite vous trouverez, et plus vite tu pourras quitter le pays si tu as besoin de retourner dans ton pays d'origine. En attendant, oui ça va être dur pour toi d'être coincé aux USA, mais au moins tu peux t'occuper de ta nouvelle famille.

- soit tu repars dans ton pays d'origine (pas besoin de divorcer, le divorce n'apporterait que des problèmes) et retrouve la famille qui t'a élevé, auquel cas ta femme se retrouve seule pour élever son bébé pendant un an, voire plus, le temps que vous puissiez faire une demande de visa K3 / CR-1 (je ne suis pas experte dans ces visas mais tu peux trouver plein d'info sur ce site). C'est long, ça va prendre du temps et ça va vous coûter cher aussi, et ça sera dur pour toi, ta femme et ton enfant.

Si je dois te donner mon avis, accroche toi et essayez de trouver vite quelqu'un qui puisse fournir l'affidavit of support. Perso, je resterais aux USA (en espérant que rien de dramatique ne se passe chez mes parents), car si tu retournes dans ton pays d'origine, est-ce que d'ici quelques semaines tu ne vas pas être triste car tu ne peux plus voir ta femme et ton enfant ? Le problème serait le même, mais dans l'autre sens. Au moins si vous arrivez à commencer les démarches d'AOS, tu as une chance de pouvoir voir tes deux familles quand tu veux, plus vite que si vous ne faites aucune démarche d'immigration.

Et tu dis que tu veux que les gens respectent tes droits, mais en tant que potentiels immigrants / maris / fiancés de citoyens américains, on n'a aucun droit tant que les papiers sont en ordre. Oui, tu as une famille, une femme et un futur bébé, pour n'importe qui c'est une chose merveilleuse et personne au monde ne penserait que c'est une bonne chose d'être séparé, mais pour les gens de l'immigration, ils s'en fichent. Tu n'as pas le bon papier, tu ne rentres pas. On aimerait tous qu'ils soient un peu plus "humains", malheureusement ce n'est pas le cas.

Voilà, j'espère t'avoir aidé et que tout s'arrangera. Accrochez-vous !

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Juste une petite remarque de plus, je ne sais pas combien de temps l'AOS prend (pour obtenir la carte verte).

Dans mon cas (ie. demande de visa fiancé, puis mariage aux USA, puis AOS) lorsqu'on remplira les papiers pour l'AOS, on pourra faire une demande d'AP (advance parole) qui me permettra, une fois que c'est accepté (en trois mois en général) de quitter le pays. Je ne sais pas si vous avez cette possibilité étant donné que vous n'avez pas suivi le même parcours, il faudra vous renseigner. L'AOS peut prendre du temps, d'après ce que j'ai lu ici, entre 6 mois et 2 ans. Donc si tu peux obtenir cet AP, ce serait très bien. Sinon, il faudra attendre d'avoir la carte verte en main pour voyager.

Dans tous les cas, je te suggèrerais de ne pas planifier de voyage tant que tu n'as pas l'AP ou la carte verte.

Voilà, ton seul gros problème est de trouver un sponsor. Plus vite vous l'aurez trouvé, plus vite vous pourrez remplir les papiers et plus vite tu pourras quitter le pays.

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.