5,491 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hope so this November , there are lots of june filers still waiting for noa2.... Just really frustrating. I am crossing my fingers that lots of approvals will be given...Lets keep the faith and be strong.

AOS

06-15-09..... Sent AOS Package

06-25-09..... Recieved NOA AOS EAD AP

06-29-09..... Recieved Biometrics appointment for July 21

07-10-09..... Case transfered to California

08-05-09..... AOS Card production ordered

08-06-09..... AP approval sent

08-06-09..... EAD Card production ordered

08-11-09..... Got my GREENCARD

08-13-09..... Got my EAD card and AP

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

have you guys seen the updated processing times for CSC in USCIS website??? processing timeframe for I129F is 6 MONTHS!!! which means that the applications and petitions are completed within their target timeframes!!!! yey! so maybe those on the igor's list which has feb as their dates are most probably inactive members of this forum. :dance:

Edited by francie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

ahhh....so question...who thinks the election is going to slow us down and why? i just dont see how it can slow the process down anymore then it already has....

and dammit that damn december creeped back up into my world!!!!

November 5, 2008: NOA2 - APPROVEDDDDDD!!!

Interview: 2009-3-23 APPROVED!!!

Recieve Visa: April 1, 2009

POE: April 3, 2009

Wedding in Niagara Falls: April 15, 2009

AOS/EAD/AD

Sent priority mail: May 27, 2009

IS IT OVER YET?!?![/color]

"You can survive the unimaginable"

glitterfy-flpbk11203916556034.gif

ahhh....so question...who thinks the election is going to slow us down and why? i just dont see how it can slow the process down anymore then it already has....

It did slow us down..they took staff out of Vermont to work on citizenship petitions..some time ago. Not back up to speed until middle of November my lawyer said.

Man this sooooo sucks. December again :angry:

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

It did slow us down..they took staff out of Vermont to work on citizenship petitions..some time ago. Not back up to speed until middle of November my lawyer said.

Man this sooooo sucks. December again :angry:

Not only for Vermont, for california also. But it won't be til middle of november, I think that we will begin to see more approvals next week...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey July filers! I've been lurking around VJ for quite a while now. Just thought I'd say hi and wish everyone a speedy approval. Not too much longer now! :D

04/08/09: The worst day of my life

Hey July filers! I've been lurking around VJ for quite a while now. Just thought I'd say hi and wish everyone a speedy approval. Not too much longer now! :D

Welcome! Let's hope not eh? :star:

Welcome!! :) One thing that i have noticed on this thread, is that most of us seem to have NOA1's dated between 23rd - 31st July (at both service centres) So i wonder if we all have our files stacked on the same pile as each other? Of course, it's hard to believe there is such a thing as a pile, the way the forms are processed out of order :whistle: But anyways, not sure if they just send out NOA1's in bulk once a month or if daily but is interesting to see that most of us are within a week with our NOA1.

(I know that was a bit of trivial information but it's the weekend, it is raining outside and am trying to keep myself occupied. ok back to routine again . :clock:

ROC

06/01/2011 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

06/02/2011 - Package arrived and signed for at CSC

06/02/2011 - NOA receipt date

06/06/2011 - Check cashed

06/07/2011 - NOA arrived in the mail

06/15/2011 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in the mail

07/11/2011 - Biometrics appointment

02/02/2012 - Phoned USCIS and put in a service request

02/08/2012 - Email from USCIS confirming my request

02/11/2012 - Letter from USCIS - says i should receive news within 30 days

03/14/2012 - Phoned USCIS again. 30 days has passed. no news. Took details again.

03/15/2012 -Received letter from USCIS - have to go to interview April 24th

04/24/2012 - Interview and ROC approved!!

05/07/2012 - Received email, card production ordered

05/11/2012 - Green card arrived

N-400

06/22/2012 - Mailed N-400 package to Phoenix/AZ Lockbox

06/26/2012 - NOA date

06/28/2012 - Check cashed

06/29/2012 - NOA arrived in the mail

07/02/2012 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in mail

07/19/2012 - Biometrics appointment

07/30/2012 - Received text +email. Application placed in line for interview

07/30/2012 - Received text +email in evening - interview letter sent

08/03/2012 - Received interview letter

09/19/2012 - Interview - passed interview/test!!

10/24/2012 - Oath Ceremony!

Welcome!! :) One thing that i have noticed on this thread, is that most of us seem to have NOA1's dated between 23rd - 31st July (at both service centres) So i wonder if we all have our files stacked on the same pile as each other? Of course, it's hard to believe there is such a thing as a pile, the way the forms are processed out of order :whistle: But anyways, not sure if they just send out NOA1's in bulk once a month or if daily but is interesting to see that most of us are within a week with our NOA1.

(I know that was a bit of trivial information but it's the weekend, it is raining outside and am trying to keep myself occupied. ok back to routine again . :clock:

We're in good company...in the same stack...somewhere :yes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Just dont fart on me if I am in that stack ROFL!!!

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

Edited by cdneh

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

*sniffs the pile* OKAY WHO FARTED!!!!! :angry:

Look I love you all and I do not mind sharing desk space and being piled up together BUT can we have a COURTESY flush sometimes

*SIGH :blink::blink::crying:

:rofl::wow: YEP I lost my mind

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

It's a miserable wet and windy Sunday here in Auckland. Just checking in, reading around a bit...looking for anything to cheer myself up.

We have continued to move down Igor's list, but still no sign of a touch. I see my timeline has crept back into the end of November/December 02 range again, so no really good news there. I think I must be one of those who don't ever see a sign of a touch *sigh*

I'm in good company though ...I'd hate to be doing this all by myself. If it weren't for VJ...why I'd be talking to myself ..more than usual :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Well....as long as the process speeds back up here this month that will be good...i just hope i find out at the end of november by the latest and he is back by the end of feb by the latest but hoping for earlier four more months or hopeuflly less to go....this freaking sucks...

and i dont know who put that god aweful smelling perfume on but u sure do stink....hehe

November 5, 2008: NOA2 - APPROVEDDDDDD!!!

Interview: 2009-3-23 APPROVED!!!

Recieve Visa: April 1, 2009

POE: April 3, 2009

Wedding in Niagara Falls: April 15, 2009

AOS/EAD/AD

Sent priority mail: May 27, 2009

IS IT OVER YET?!?![/color]

"You can survive the unimaginable"

glitterfy-flpbk11203916556034.gif

LMAO. That so cheered me up, tried to tell Rob but was laughing way too much!

07/15/2008 I-129f sent to VSC

07/19/2008 I-129f received at VSC

12/09/2008 NOA2 approved

01/13/2009 Medical completed

02/03/2009 Interview - APPROVED!!

02/28/2009 POE Raleigh/Durham

05/02/2009 Official wedding day...get to see the family!

04/11/2009 AOS paperwork sent

04/17/2009 NOA for I-765 & I-131

05/13/2009 Biometrics appointment

05/08/2009 Biometrics done

06/05/2009 EAD & AP approved

06/23/2009 back in the UK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.