5,491 posts in this topic

I wanted to share a few photos from our wedding album... let me know if you have problems accessing the site. I hope you enjoy! It was a double wedding her aunt and husband renewed their vows.

Thanks all for your continued love and support.

http://www.cig.usa.canon.com/a?i=IDNZzCKp9q

Thanks for sharing these photos, they are lovely. Looks like a wonderful day for both couples. Congratulations and good luck in your new life as Mr and Mrs.

K1 Visa - 2009

March 7th - POE Newark, NY

March 30th - received SSN

April 25th - Married

April 27th - Changed name on SSN

AOS

May 12th - AOS paperwork sent

Aug 20th - Interview in Philly

Aug 21st - GC production ordered

Aug 24th - Welcome to the USA letter received

Aug 31st - Rec'd son's GC

Sept 2nd - Rec'd my GC ....all set for 2 years now

LIFTING CONDITIONS

June 20th sent I-751 to Vermont

June 25th received at Vermont.

June 27th NOA date

July 2nd Packet returned as section not filled in correctly---how stupid am I?!?!?

July 5th Packet sent back (overnight delivery) to USCIS with form filled in correctly

July 6th Packet received and signed for at Vermont

August 18th Biometrics Appointment in Philly........JULY 27TH EARLY BIOMETRICS DONE

Nearly 1 year later!!!
....received notification for my son to get biometrics done!(May 15th 2012)

May 11th 2012 Son's biometrics done early

June 2012 - Notice of lifting of conditions received

June 12th - texts- GC in production

June 13th - text- GC in post

June 15th - Received GC's!!!!!!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to share a few photos from our wedding album... let me know if you have problems accessing the site. I hope you enjoy! It was a double wedding her aunt and husband renewed their vows.

Pictures are gorgeous, looks like a fantastic day.

07/15/2008 I-129f sent to VSC

07/19/2008 I-129f received at VSC

12/09/2008 NOA2 approved

01/13/2009 Medical completed

02/03/2009 Interview - APPROVED!!

02/28/2009 POE Raleigh/Durham

05/02/2009 Official wedding day...get to see the family!

04/11/2009 AOS paperwork sent

04/17/2009 NOA for I-765 & I-131

05/13/2009 Biometrics appointment

05/08/2009 Biometrics done

06/05/2009 EAD & AP approved

06/23/2009 back in the UK

Mohammedwalks - i really hope you're out of AP really fast so you can get on with the rest of your lives.

Rob and Dawn: Best wishes on your wedding day!!!! Hope you had a fantastic day full of wonderful moments!!!

xx

Thanks Tanya.

Day certainly had a few surprises, most were wonderful!lol

Hope everything went to plan, Sorry we couldnt be there :crying: Cant wait to see the pics !!!

Hows the bump doing???

I will get pics on here as soon as i get some, think my Dad is going to download some onto my laptop tonight.

Everything almost went to plan, unfortunately the bridesmaid, my best friend of 22yrs, collapsed and stopped breathing...she has never had a fit or anything like it in the past, so paramedics didn't know what happened! luckily we had a nurse on the guest list!

Thankfully she has made a full recovery.

Anya (bump) was very well behaved and didn't headbutt me once throughout!

Thanks for all the well wishes, you guys really are the best.

07/15/2008 I-129f sent to VSC

07/19/2008 I-129f received at VSC

12/09/2008 NOA2 approved

01/13/2009 Medical completed

02/03/2009 Interview - APPROVED!!

02/28/2009 POE Raleigh/Durham

05/02/2009 Official wedding day...get to see the family!

04/11/2009 AOS paperwork sent

04/17/2009 NOA for I-765 & I-131

05/13/2009 Biometrics appointment

05/08/2009 Biometrics done

06/05/2009 EAD & AP approved

06/23/2009 back in the UK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

congrats! :star:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
Rob and dawn WOOOO HOOO have a beautiful time and send pics

mohammedwalks it will be okay, god knows what you both want and will be there with you all the way right along with us!!! * sings WE ARE FAMILYYYYYYY*

More wedding photos!!

FINALLY got them back!

Aubrey you hanging in ther girl?

Pb Shannon and all...how are you???

I get 9 days vacation end of may so going to see my daughter and the kids and take kai for a NICEEEEE drive and visit

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!

love you guys

Hanging in there. 2 weeks of craziness (school+work) left. Andy had his first 12 hour work day, and I was given an extra 8 hours of work time over the last few days... which would normally be good except I'm trying desperately to finish my schoolwork in time! And this morning my car decided not to blow cold air, so now I have to take my car to the shop. Ugh.

Great pics Meri! thanks for sharing...aww i'm jealous! Paul and I are hanging in there...his medical is wednesday, so thats the next step. then the interview in a few weeks. then, if we get our k1 :unsure: we can start planning a date! i hope! paul wants to stay there a few months and save money but at the same time wants to get here right away. heart vs brain. we'll see. Hope u are loving married life! :luv: Love u guys too!

Jenny

Good luck @ the medical. I'm sure it'll be a breeze!

K-1 Timeline

05/14/08 Engaged on my last day while visiting Bremen

07/03 Mailed 129f package

07/24 NOA1

12/05 NOA2

12/27 Packet 3 received

01/19/09 Medical in Hamburg

03/24 Successful interview at Frankfurt

03/31 Visa received

07/09 POE Salt Lake City

AOS/EAD/AP Timeline

08/22/09 Mailed package

08/28 NOA1

10/28 Biometrics completed; EAD card production ordered

11/07 EAD arrived

12/14 Successful AOS interview in Seattle

12/28/09 Greencard arrived

Alot of great wedding pics. It's cool to see where everyone is 1 year later (almost).

Thanks for everyone's comments about our photos, I appreciate that :thumbs:

It did not dawn on me until you made that, (almost) 1 year later, comment.....WOW freakin' time flies!!!

Now I really need to work on the AOS stuff...I have noticed alot of you have already completed it...I hope everyone is up to the questions I am sure I will have a few :blink:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Cham you look great and you both look so happy. Congrats

Subguy great pictures and congratulations!

Rob&Dawn congratulation can't wait to see the pictures.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
It did not dawn on me until you made that, (almost) 1 year later, comment.....WOW freakin' time flies!!!

Now I really need to work on the AOS stuff...I have noticed alot of you have already completed it...I hope everyone is up to the questions I am sure I will have a few :blink:

Waiting for NOA 2 and an interview date sucked but since then things have been good; time does go faster now. Only 2.5 weeks if things work out alright for us and most of the big hurdles will be behind us.

NOA 2. Really?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

LOL! Guess what? i finally got the noa2 approval email from CRIS! lolol. i just checked my inbox:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: W----------

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On February 27, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Proof uscis is WAY behind! Our interview is in 3 weeks. :rofl:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

LOL! Guess what? i finally got the noa2 approval email from CRIS! lolol. i just checked my inbox:

On February 27, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

PMSL, classic!!

K1 129 days to approval

K1 179 days to interview

EAD 45 days to approval

AP 45 days to approval

AOS 69 days to approval

30676823812870142081311.th.jpg 29163923186364479831311.th.jpg 24342521234856493351311.th.jpg 28087022132678138331311.th.jpg

Nick and I in Sept '11, 2 pics of Ryan - 2 yrs old - handsome as EVER!, and one of the whole family (including Shan's mom) at Becca's 16th birthday dinner.

tND8m4.png

Well I am sure you are relieved to know you're approved :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

PB&JAM, AUBREY,CORINTHINAS,ROB&TERRY,TEEKOL,SHANNON&NICK, AND CHAM,

:thumbs: Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. Its just like a rollercoaster ride :jest: you know. first you pay for admission (pay for application filing), then you go to your favorite ride (k-1,k-3,cr-1,etc) then you wait in line to get to the ride (noa1), then you wait in line up on the platform in the line of where you want to sit (NOA2) then you go up and down and around (with USCIS,NVC,Counsulate for an interview) then when you think the ride is about over.............. they throw you for a loop :rolleyes: (AP). I can not wait for this ride to be over. im sick and i want to throw up.

Oh please oh please let me off ths ride.

My fiance got a call from the counsulate monday :dancing: . they told her to come to the counsulate today at 130pm. sh asked what should she bring, and they told her she needs to bring her passport. inshallah :innocent: she will get her visa.

nasir

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Morocco

Comments : My application was touched atleast 12 times before getting to NVC

01/04/09: Went to senators office to speak to them about an inquiry into my case.

01/06.09: Senators office send letter of inquiry to UNCIS CSC.

02/18/09: Called USCIS asked for service request

02/21/09: Recieved letter from USCIS that im in security checks :( and to call beck in 6 nonths..... WOW

02/25/09: APPPRROOVVVVAAALLLL NOA2 Alhumduallah

03/05/09: NVC receives papers

03/06/09: NVC send papers to counsulate

03/12/09: Counsulate have papers

03/27/09: Packet 3

04/02/09: Doctors (everything is a-okay0

04/28/09: Interview

04/28/09: AP ( need nothing further will call when able to proceed

05/04/09: Counsulate call and tell her to come 05/06/09 to counsulate for appointment? Told to bring passport......Is this the day???

05/06/09: Second interview (everything went well) Counsulate keep passport

05/07/09: Call from counsulate to pick up visa tomorrow

05/08/09: VIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAA IN HAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

ALLLLLLLLHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMDDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUAAALLLAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

05/19/09: Inshallah my hobi will be in my arms!

age.png

event.png

Timeline

Congradulations Cham. You look sooooo happy. God willing you will be together for ever and love eachother until the end of time. :dance::dance::dance:

Rob and dawn WOOOO HOOO have a beautiful time and send pics

mohammedwalks it will be okay, god knows what you both want and will be there with you all the way right along with us!!! * sings WE ARE FAMILYYYYYYY*

More wedding photos!!

merikaikisscrop.jpg

1000665.jpg

1000685.jpg

FINALLY got them back!

Aubrey you hanging in ther girl?

Pb Shannon and all...how are you???

I get 9 days vacation end of may so going to see my daughter and the kids and take kai for a NICEEEEE drive and visit

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!

love you guys

Event Date

01/04/09: Went to senators office to speak to them about an inquiry into my case.

02/21/09: Recieved letter from USCIS that im in security checks :( and to call beck in 6 nonths..... WOW

05/04/09: Counsulate call and tell her to come 05/06/09 to counsulate for appointment? Told to bring passport......Is this the day???

05/08/09: VIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAA IN HAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

age.png

event.png

Timeline

Subguy the pics were very nice. the whole duble wedding thing was wonderful. Again the pics were lovely congradulations :thumbs:

Event Date

age.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.