5,491 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
I am sorry to hear you got stuck at NVC!! I am crossing my fingers for you that your case is out there soon. This is ridiculous after this long wait for NOA2 ...

Congrats on all approvals! VSC seems to really catch up!!!

Who is left of all July filers? Anyone? Or do I already have to join the August thread to have some companions? :help:

I'm still here! no touches, no approval, nothing. :whistle:

me too, no nothing !!! :crying::crying::crying::crying::angry::angry::crying:

I'm still waiting too............had TWO touches in October but NOTHING since and I'm losing my mind this week. Really not dealing well with this at ALL!! I know there are allot more out there who've been waiting alto longer, but...........USCIS already screwed with us once and it just adds more insult to injury if u know what i mean................oh well and the waiting continues...........

Wow, I can't believe it! We have slowly made it into Igor's Top 40 with some fine other June and July filers! Yay #37! Who knows, we may even be lucky enough to break into the Top 10 in the coming weeks. What an honor. My salute to all those 36 other petitioners & Igor watchers with positions above me! In any kind of scoring system attaining these lofty positions would be truly admirable, so here it should also be that way! Part of me would really feel disappointed in myself to have only made it to 105 or 78 and suddenly be booted out of this stage. Here's to more of us 'making it to the Top!"

I am such a slacker I am only at #49! :Lil:

Wow #49 huh?? I'd give my right arm I think to be that number.............I'm wayyyy down the list at #139. Why is that?? I have no idea how this whole process works and its soooo damn frustrating when I see others who filed after me getting approved, not that I'm not happy for them, but........."oh well such is life"??

:wacko:

you filed in sept?? you have a ways to go yet though so be patient hun it will happen..i know its rough!! HUGGLES!!!!!!!

Actually I sent my I130 in on July 29th so that makes me a september filer?? How so??

PB and all in July who still have not received your noa2s...lots of finger crossing here and prayers!! if you hit 6 months..get your congressman on it and fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also for whoever is stuck in NVC...hugs and prayers as well

Kai got beat up ..he is okay ..two guys who did not like redhead men and were smashed drunk let him have it while he was leaving work. he has a black eye and cement rash as they hit him while he was down AFTER they taunted and shoved him. He chose NOT to fight back due to the visa. BUT will wait NOW to even schedule a medical until it is all cleared up. His father knew the guy who hit him and found him, grabbed him buy the shirt collar told him *listen mate you touch my family or friends and I will beat you like a hooker stuck to a dunny door! the guy was shaking and the main one who hit Kai was HIDING in a cupboard so his dad and his friend WENT IN dragged the lil ####### out and let him have it..slapped him like a girl and told him..HOW do YOU like being hit when YOUR down.

They saw Kai and ran today at the mall...so they wont be coming round again!! They do know Kai from metal weapons and reanactments..its just silly to get drunk and act like a MORON!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAY that was OUR day on top of ME having to go to the ER again and missing another day of work because of this huge fall I took...The doc said my back is so messed up that if I do not find another job that is not so demanding I will be in a wheelchair at the rate I am going. my c1 c2 and c3 were puffy and my L6 7 and 4 are really out of place and I have 4 bulging disk now...SOOO my nerve endings are very tender and make my legs twitch and jump...

I REFUSE TO BE LIKE MY MOTHER!! in a bed demanding this or that and not being able to ever be dependent!

I wish I would have NEVER took the car out that day so some drunk moronic teen could hit me...YES i know I am lucky..very lucky to even be alive!

The car was totaled I hit my head on the windshield, crushed my left hand my kneecaps and cracked my c4 and l4 5 and 8 SO ya I'm very lucky because I used a wheelchair for almost 5 years and a cane for 4...its getting worse and I cant be in denial any longer..SOOO taking baking and secretarial training to upgrade my skills

SIGH...God or the Gods only give you as much as they or he or she thinks YOU can handle and I must be a tough damn cookie..

Thanks all for letting me vent..its been a LONGGGGGGGGGG DAY!!

loves you VJ family!!

Meri aka Cham

sorry for the double post but I forgot to highlight what i said so i wasn't sure if u could see it or not since it was mixed in with the previous post.

he he its okay!! I have done it many of time LOL...Sometimes you should see the things I do...If I only had a brain..SIGH LOL BIG HUGS!!!

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need prayers. I have finally got brave enough to ask my son in law to cosponsor keith. He is reading the paperwork now. I dont feel good about it but I am praying that he will say yes. I have explained that this is just for the K1 process so please say a little prayer for me. He makes well over the amount needed so if he would do this it would fly through with no problems at all. I was shaking when I spoke to him. but I had to do it. I have to try anything in order to get Keith here

Chelle

Fingers crossed for ya !! :innocent:

K1 129 days to approval

K1 179 days to interview

EAD 45 days to approval

AP 45 days to approval

AOS 69 days to approval

30676823812870142081311.th.jpg 29163923186364479831311.th.jpg 24342521234856493351311.th.jpg 28087022132678138331311.th.jpg

Nick and I in Sept '11, 2 pics of Ryan - 2 yrs old - handsome as EVER!, and one of the whole family (including Shan's mom) at Becca's 16th birthday dinner.

tND8m4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

THANK YOU I GOT NOA2 YESTERDAY DEC.17.2008 IN PHILS.TIME THROUGH EMAIL FROM CRIS

THANKS GOD FOR HIS CHRISTMAS GIFT! :dance: :dance:

TO THOSE WHO NOT YET APPROVED JUST HANG ON THERE,GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.

MERRY XMAS IN ADVANCE!

maryajinusa134-1.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I'm still waiting too............had TWO touches in October but NOTHING since and I'm losing my mind this week. Really not dealing well with this at ALL!! I know there are allot more out there who've been waiting alto longer, but...........USCIS already screwed with us once and it just adds more insult to injury if u know what i mean................oh well and the waiting continues...........

Wow, I can't believe it! We have slowly made it into Igor's Top 40 with some fine other June and July filers! Yay #37! Who knows, we may even be lucky enough to break into the Top 10 in the coming weeks. What an honor. My salute to all those 36 other petitioners & Igor watchers with positions above me! In any kind of scoring system attaining these lofty positions would be truly admirable, so here it should also be that way! Part of me would really feel disappointed in myself to have only made it to 105 or 78 and suddenly be booted out of this stage. Here's to more of us 'making it to the Top!"

I am such a slacker I am only at #49! :Lil:

Wow #49 huh?? I'd give my right arm I think to be that number.............I'm wayyyy down the list at #139. Why is that?? I have no idea how this whole process works and its soooo damn frustrating when I see others who filed after me getting approved, not that I'm not happy for them, but........."oh well such is life"??

:wacko:

you filed in sept?? you have a ways to go yet though so be patient hun it will happen..i know its rough!! HUGGLES!!!!!!!

Actually I sent my I130 in on July 29th so that makes me a september filer?? How so??

PB and all in July who still have not received your noa2s...lots of finger crossing here and prayers!! if you hit 6 months..get your congressman on it and fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also for whoever is stuck in NVC...hugs and prayers as well

Kai got beat up ..he is okay ..two guys who did not like redhead men and were smashed drunk let him have it while he was leaving work. he has a black eye and cement rash as they hit him while he was down AFTER they taunted and shoved him. He chose NOT to fight back due to the visa. BUT will wait NOW to even schedule a medical until it is all cleared up. His father knew the guy who hit him and found him, grabbed him buy the shirt collar told him *listen mate you touch my family or friends and I will beat you like a hooker stuck to a dunny door! the guy was shaking and the main one who hit Kai was HIDING in a cupboard so his dad and his friend WENT IN dragged the lil ####### out and let him have it..slapped him like a girl and told him..HOW do YOU like being hit when YOUR down.

They saw Kai and ran today at the mall...so they wont be coming round again!! They do know Kai from metal weapons and reanactments..its just silly to get drunk and act like a MORON!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAY that was OUR day on top of ME having to go to the ER again and missing another day of work because of this huge fall I took...The doc said my back is so messed up that if I do not find another job that is not so demanding I will be in a wheelchair at the rate I am going. my c1 c2 and c3 were puffy and my L6 7 and 4 are really out of place and I have 4 bulging disk now...SOOO my nerve endings are very tender and make my legs twitch and jump...

I REFUSE TO BE LIKE MY MOTHER!! in a bed demanding this or that and not being able to ever be dependent!

I wish I would have NEVER took the car out that day so some drunk moronic teen could hit me...YES i know I am lucky..very lucky to even be alive!

The car was totaled I hit my head on the windshield, crushed my left hand my kneecaps and cracked my c4 and l4 5 and 8 SO ya I'm very lucky because I used a wheelchair for almost 5 years and a cane for 4...its getting worse and I cant be in denial any longer..SOOO taking baking and secretarial training to upgrade my skills

SIGH...God or the Gods only give you as much as they or he or she thinks YOU can handle and I must be a tough damn cookie..

Thanks all for letting me vent..its been a LONGGGGGGGGGG DAY!!

loves you VJ family!!

Meri aka Cham

sorry for the double post but I forgot to highlight what i said so i wasn't sure if u could see it or not since it was mixed in with the previous post.

he he its okay!! I have done it many of time LOL...Sometimes you should see the things I do...If I only had a brain..SIGH LOL BIG HUGS!!!

Thanks for understanding, but you didn't answer what I wrote?? Does me sending my I130 in July really make me a september filer due to my I129 being sent in later?? I have been waiting since July regardless of when I sent my I129 in. I thought my petition goes by the I130 date?? However, I am totally new at all of this and really have no clue from one day to the next so I could be totally wrong.......

-------------------------

[url="http://daisypath.com"][img]http://daisypath.com/pic/090507/S3qn.jpg[/img][img]http://da.daisypath.com/ekPQm4/.png[/img][/url]

[color="#9932CC"]"Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing life without you."[/color]

[size=2][color="#FFC0CB"]~Michelle~[/color][/size]

Timeline
I need prayers. I have finally got brave enough to ask my son in law to cosponsor keith. He is reading the paperwork now. I dont feel good about it but I am praying that he will say yes. I have explained that this is just for the K1 process so please say a little prayer for me. He makes well over the amount needed so if he would do this it would fly through with no problems at all. I was shaking when I spoke to him. but I had to do it. I have to try anything in order to get Keith here

Chelle

CROSSES FINGERS!!

Let him come here to this site and let him know THIS IS NOT A BINDING CONTRACT it is just a support statement saying he is willing to help you get him over here and THAT IS IT..once you both are married it is null and void as you have to do a different support paper AFTER you are married.

I do not think the co-sponsors realize that at all and assume they will be stuck for a lifetime...not true at all

Things I found on here......

The I-134 is used to show that the Non-Immigrant K-1, or K-3 visa holder wont become a charge of the state, between the time they enter the country and adjust status and become a legal permanent resident.

So if one person cannot show sufficient resources to meet the Charge of state reg. Then an additional person can show willingness to make up the difference using an additional I-134 and financial evidence. REMEMBER THOUGH: the cosponsor for the 1-134 for the K1 visa is NOT held liable and it is only to show that they are in support of getting them here ONLY. It is not a binding contract.

here is another

At any rate, your future inlaws should be informed that signing the I134 for your sponsorship is completely 'non-binding' in any legal sense. There is no part of the INA (Immigration and Nationality Act) wherein there is any code which gives the I134 any legal teeth.

there are more so I hope these statements will help you. I was also told the same thing when i had to explain to my son who backed out because he feared he would be held liable for him. When in fact he would not be. BUT son could not as his job is still considered temp...SO mine all worked out and so will yours sweetie!!! Got my toes fingers and anythign else i can crossed..CROSSED! BIG HUGS!!!!!!!

1000718m.th.jpg

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

Timeline

Shan thanks for letting me know that! Still learning all these things on vj....lol.

I have actually already graduated from nursing school last year. It was a very hard program, but I can't imagine myself doing anything else. My job is great most days!! Its very rewarding and wonderful bringing families together. There's nothing like seeing the birth of a brand new baby. It is hard at times though when there is a baby that dies or like you said the mother or parents that you know or suspect aren't going to be good parents and you worry about the baby......I've seen soooo much and learned alot since I've worked there. Don't write OB totally off just yet. Keep it as a "maybe"....lol. Good luck with your school and feel free to ask me any questions. I still have all my books, papers, notebooks, etc....from school. I'd be more than happy to help! Believe it or not I kind of miss the school thing (just a little bit).

babynursetobe~

Sweetie, if you don't need to specifically quote someone you can just hit 'add reply' also... it's right below the +quote and "reply buttons after the last post on the page. It'll make your comments easier to find in your posts.

Are you going to school right now? Although I'm taking some time off, I'm going for nursing as well... When do you graduate?

I always said I wanted to be an OB nurse in the nursery - but I know it'd kill me to send babies home with ppl that I thought weren't going to be good parents! LOL It would just drive me insane! Thought I'd aim at surgery instead. :lol:

[url="http://daisypath.com"][img]http://daisypath.com/pic/090507/S3qn.jpg[/img][img]http://da.daisypath.com/ekPQm4/.png[/img][/url]

[color="#9932CC"]"Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing life without you."[/color]

Timeline
Shan thanks for letting me know that! Still learning all these things on vj....lol.

I have actually already graduated from nursing school last year. It was a very hard program, but I can't imagine myself doing anything else. My job is great most days!! Its very rewarding and wonderful bringing families together. There's nothing like seeing the birth of a brand new baby. It is hard at times though when there is a baby that dies or like you said the mother or parents that you know or suspect aren't going to be good parents and you worry about the baby......I've seen soooo much and learned alot since I've worked there. Don't write OB totally off just yet. Keep it as a "maybe"....lol. Good luck with your school and feel free to ask me any questions. I still have all my books, papers, notebooks, etc....from school. I'd be more than happy to help! Believe it or not I kind of miss the school thing (just a little bit).

babynursetobe~

Sweetie, if you don't need to specifically quote someone you can just hit 'add reply' also... it's right below the +quote and "reply buttons after the last post on the page. It'll make your comments easier to find in your posts.

Are you going to school right now? Although I'm taking some time off, I'm going for nursing as well... When do you graduate?

I always said I wanted to be an OB nurse in the nursery - but I know it'd kill me to send babies home with ppl that I thought weren't going to be good parents! LOL It would just drive me insane! Thought I'd aim at surgery instead. :lol:

sorry sweetie did not see your question I be sleepy...Well they dont go by the date ..I really wish they would though. It is like playing the lottery..its all the luck of the draw. They grab a pile and go through it. It also could be held up for security checks YOU name it. They never go by the date though its never a first come first serve with Uscis..REALLY fustrating :angry::angry:

hugs ..it will be okay..you will get it soon I FEEL IT!

PSread my signature!! I called Nvc and talked to a wonderful woman named rose and she giggled when i started to cry and said WOW someone loves somebody big time..I told her age is JUST a number girl and I miss him madly..she said do not worry he will be home soon! Make sure all is in order and you all will be fine and wished me a wonderful chrsitmas! THANKS ROSE WHOEVER YOU ARE!! It was sent out to Sydney AU on the 12th!! SOOOO kai should be receiving a pkg SOON..IM SHAKING SO MUCH TO DO and I have to mail him that stuff..WOW WOW WOW!!!

ALSO

DO I write a letter to the embassy explaining WHY my income tax was so low last year and back it up with a letter from my doctor or something I do have my award letter for this year from SSI and its been increased as well as I am INCLUDING THE EMAIL that the embassy sent me so they cant go back on their word...(covering ALL TRACKS!!)

I have my bosses letter as well stating she will give me the OT to help meet the 125% as well.

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS

IM SO STOKED...Now Im curious if he will be home in late jan or early feb..SO MUCH TO DO..IM SHAKING

1000718m.th.jpg

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

Timeline

babynursetobe~

sorry sweetie did not see your question I be sleepy...Well they dont go by the date ..I really wish they would though. It is like playing the lottery..its all the luck of the draw. They grab a pile and go through it. It also could be held up for security checks YOU name it. They never go by the date though its never a first come first serve with Uscis..REALLY fustrating :angry::angry:

hugs ..it will be okay..you will get it soon I FEEL IT!

PSread my signature!! I called Nvc and talked to a wonderful woman named rose and she giggled when i started to cry and said WOW someone loves somebody big time..I told her age is JUST a number girl and I miss him madly..she said do not worry he will be home soon! Make sure all is in order and you all will be fine and wished me a wonderful chrsitmas! THANKS ROSE WHOEVER YOU ARE!! It was sent out to Sydney AU on the 12th!! SOOOO kai should be receiving a pkg SOON..IM SHAKING SO MUCH TO DO and I have to mail him that stuff..WOW WOW WOW!!!

ALSO

DO I write a letter to the embassy explaining WHY my income tax was so low last year and back it up with a letter from my doctor or something I do have my award letter for this year from SSI and its been increased as well as I am INCLUDING THE EMAIL that the embassy sent me so they cant go back on their word...(covering ALL TRACKS!!)

I have my bosses letter as well stating she will give me the OT to help meet the 125% as well.

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS

IM SO STOKED...Now Im curious if he will be home in late jan or early feb..SO MUCH TO DO..IM SHAKING

Its okay Cham....no problem at all. That is sooo messed up that they don't go by the date. I know it will come soon enough its just soooo damn frustrating. I have decided that if we don't have an approval by February I will be going back to visit my husband in March (our anniversary). Thanks so much for the encouragement.....it means alot coming from those that totally understand what I'm going through........ (L) (L)

That's awesome that you got a straight answer from someone (Rose). :wow: I hope it all works out and he is here with you by January. That would be great!!

I hate calling there and getting a different answer each time. Its almost worth asking for a specific person each time you call?? lol. I'm thinking about calling myself today just to see if anyone knows anything. I'm not expecting to find anything out, but worth a shot. Maybe it will move our petition from one pile to the next?? lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Chelle

CROSSES FINGERS!!

Let him come here to this site and let him know THIS IS NOT A BINDING CONTRACT it is just a support statement saying he is willing to help you get him over here and THAT IS IT..once you both are married it is null and void as you have to do a different support paper AFTER you are married.

I do not think the co-sponsors realize that at all and assume they will be stuck for a lifetime...not true at all

Things I found on here......

The I-134 is used to show that the Non-Immigrant K-1, or K-3 visa holder wont become a charge of the state, between the time they enter the country and adjust status and become a legal permanent resident.

So if one person cannot show sufficient resources to meet the Charge of state reg. Then an additional person can show willingness to make up the difference using an additional I-134 and financial evidence. REMEMBER THOUGH: the cosponsor for the 1-134 for the K1 visa is NOT held liable and it is only to show that they are in support of getting them here ONLY. It is not a binding contract.

here is another

At any rate, your future inlaws should be informed that signing the I134 for your sponsorship is completely 'non-binding' in any legal sense. There is no part of the INA (Immigration and Nationality Act) wherein there is any code which gives the I134 any legal teeth.

there are more so I hope these statements will help you. I was also told the same thing when i had to explain to my son who backed out because he feared he would be held liable for him. When in fact he would not be. BUT son could not as his job is still considered temp...SO mine all worked out and so will yours sweetie!!! Got my toes fingers and anythign else i can crossed..CROSSED! BIG HUGS!!!!!!!

Thankyou, I have copied your quotes and sent it to his email. I still havent heard anything so hoping no news is good news. Dear God in Heaven please let this happen. Thankyou also for the hugss.

Chelle

Personal...

Dec 06 met online

Mar.07 1st visit to america

May 07 2nd visit to america

Aug. 07 3rd visit to america ( stayed a few months this time)

Jun 08 my 1st visit to england ( still here )

Dec 1 08 returned back to america :(

vent Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-11-20

NVC Received : 2008-11-24

NVC Left : 2008-11-25

Consulate Received : 2008-11-28

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 13, 2008 and November 21, 2008*.

8899.gif

9057.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Well i dont think it is going faster at all....infact i am so sick of immigration...we were approved like 6 weeks ago and my fiance still did not get his packet 3 yet...it is not moving faster...he should have an an interview date by now and physical date....this is bullcrap and it is depressing...i just want him back home and for this to be over with...

I know it might sound silly and I dont mean it too but have you spoken to anyone at NVC/the embassy?

okay so here is the deal...monday Johny called the embassy in haiti...and of course they wouldnt tell him #### without the pin number...so i called NVC who said that they sent the package to haiti on NOV 12!!!!!!!! So We purchased the stupid pin #. Johny and I both called them today and collectively got from them that they sent packet 3 out on Nov 25th however he has not recieved it. So NOW they said that we have to give the post office at least a month to find his house and deliever it and if they dont deliever it before or on 25th, he will be given permission to go pick it up himself at the embassy but he is not allowed to do it before the month is up!

IM so sick of this i cant stop crying i just want it to be over with. He should have already had his interview said up by now...it is ridiculous. It sucks how someone else besides us has control over our love life...i hate it so much...

maybe i missed this in an earlier post but why do you need to wait for packet 3 from the embassy? all the forms are online. you can just download them, fill them out and send them to the embassy. haven't some ppl on this thread sent in the packet 3 documents w/o receiving them from the USEM? does the USEM in haiti ask for something special? or send some other special form that you can't get on their website? if not, i say don't wait for the post office and their drama. just send them in.

Hey Koakland ! I have a question. Apparently your love is a french citizen. I looked for the official documents to download (packet3) on the US embassy in France website but I didn't find them. Do you know where I can find them ? I know that some can be different from a country to another and I would like to find the ones from the US embassy in Paris. Since my RFE I don't want bad surprise anymore and I would like to send the documents before I receive the packet3. Thank you :)

VJ France embassy page on list of documents in Packet 3

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/inde...e&cty=Paris

VJ page on list K1 documents needed. This links to the USCIS page with the official documents. You can download and fill them out from here.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1forms

Check list DS-2001 & DS-230 part I are embassy specific. I haven't been able to find the French one. Here is a link to the El Salvador checklist to give you an idea.

http://www.usinfo.org.sv/consular/docs/DS-2001.pdf

http://www.usinfo.org.sv/consular/docs/DS-0230.pdf

Since yesterday, I have confused myself with the packet 3 process:). So I'm just going to send my fiancé the Affidavit of Support form (I134) with supporting documents like tax transcripts and employment verification letter and originals of anything I submitted with the I129F petition. All the other forms and documentation need to be supplied by the French citizen (you :)).

Unless you can somehow get the checklist, I'd just wait for packet 3. The USEM in France sends it out pretty fast, so I don't think you'll have to wait for it for too long.

Edited by Koakland

K1

May 2005 - Met in Berkeley, California

July 03, 2008 - Engaged in Paris, France

July 25, 2008 - I129F sent to CSC

July 28, 2008 - Delivery Confirmation @ CSC

July 31, 2008 - NOA1

July 31, 2008 - Check Cashed

Dec 08, 2008 - touch

Dec 08, 2008 - NOA2

Dec 09, 2008 - touch

Dec 12, 2008 - left NVC

Dec 17, 2008 - rec'd at embassy

Dec 31, 2008 - Packet 3 rec'd

Jan 05, 2009 - Packet 3 returned to USEM

Jan 15, 2009 - Packet 4 rec'd :)

Jan 28, 2009 - Medical Scheduled

Jan 29, 2009 - Interview - APPROVED!!!

Feb 02, 2009 - Visa Issued

Feb 04, 2009 - Visa Rec'd :)

May 15, 2009 - US Entry

May 29, 2009 - Civil Ceremony

AOS/EAD/AP

June 16, 2009 - EAD/AP/AOS sent to Chicago

June 18, 2009 - Arrived in Chicago

June 22, 2009 - NOA1s

June 23, 2009 - Check Cashed

June 29, 2009 - Biometrics Letter Rec'd

July 02, 2009 - AP Touch

July 03, 2009 - AP Touch

July 06, 2009 - AP Touch

July 15, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

July 16, 2009 - AOS & EAD Touch

August 04, 2009 - EAD & AP approved

August 07, 2009 - AOS appt letter rec'd

August 10, 2009 - AP rec'd in mail

August 13, 2009 - EAD rec'd in mail

September 02, 2009 - AOS Interview - Approved!

6129_809760700913_1201708_46195603_1937025_n.jpg

Our packet 3 was sent out 4 days after USEM UK received the file from NVC, still havent got it mind but sent all my stuff back yesterday and it was delivered this morning. Now I can start badgering em for an interview date :rofl:

K1 129 days to approval

K1 179 days to interview

EAD 45 days to approval

AP 45 days to approval

AOS 69 days to approval

30676823812870142081311.th.jpg 29163923186364479831311.th.jpg 24342521234856493351311.th.jpg 28087022132678138331311.th.jpg

Nick and I in Sept '11, 2 pics of Ryan - 2 yrs old - handsome as EVER!, and one of the whole family (including Shan's mom) at Becca's 16th birthday dinner.

tND8m4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

What an adventure....

So ya i am going to download the forms from "packet 3" that someone i talk to on a regular basis whose fiance is also in haiti. she gave me the instructions they send you for packet 3. that way he will have everything filled out and all he will have to do is make sure that all of the instructions on the packet and the very next day after they send him the letter he can bring it to the place that he has to.

so meanwhile today hehe Johny checked two post offices and none of them have recieved any kind of immigration package for him...so im begining to wonder if the embassy is lying. So then i called the embassy again telling them that he went to two different post offices. they guy was a jerk first of all and said that we shouldnt have gone to the post office we have to wait until the 25th and then get a lease for him to go pick up his packet at the embassy in person...

he as a jerk...only if they knew how much it sucks sitting around waiting for them do move their ###!!!

November 5, 2008: NOA2 - APPROVEDDDDDD!!!

Interview: 2009-3-23 APPROVED!!!

Recieve Visa: April 1, 2009

POE: April 3, 2009

Wedding in Niagara Falls: April 15, 2009

AOS/EAD/AD

Sent priority mail: May 27, 2009

IS IT OVER YET?!?![/color]

"You can survive the unimaginable"

glitterfy-flpbk11203916556034.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Well i dont think it is going faster at all....infact i am so sick of immigration...we were approved like 6 weeks ago and my fiance still did not get his packet 3 yet...it is not moving faster...he should have an an interview date by now and physical date....this is bullcrap and it is depressing...i just want him back home and for this to be over with...

I know it might sound silly and I dont mean it too but have you spoken to anyone at NVC/the embassy?

okay so here is the deal...monday Johny called the embassy in haiti...and of course they wouldnt tell him #### without the pin number...so i called NVC who said that they sent the package to haiti on NOV 12!!!!!!!! So We purchased the stupid pin #. Johny and I both called them today and collectively got from them that they sent packet 3 out on Nov 25th however he has not recieved it. So NOW they said that we have to give the post office at least a month to find his house and deliever it and if they dont deliever it before or on 25th, he will be given permission to go pick it up himself at the embassy but he is not allowed to do it before the month is up!

IM so sick of this i cant stop crying i just want it to be over with. He should have already had his interview said up by now...it is ridiculous. It sucks how someone else besides us has control over our love life...i hate it so much...

maybe i missed this in an earlier post but why do you need to wait for packet 3 from the embassy? all the forms are online. you can just download them, fill them out and send them to the embassy. haven't some ppl on this thread sent in the packet 3 documents w/o receiving them from the USEM? does the USEM in haiti ask for something special? or send some other special form that you can't get on their website? if not, i say don't wait for the post office and their drama. just send them in.

Hey Koakland ! I have a question. Apparently your love is a french citizen. I looked for the official documents to download (packet3) on the US embassy in France website but I didn't find them. Do you know where I can find them ? I know that some can be different from a country to another and I would like to find the ones from the US embassy in Paris. Since my RFE I don't want bad surprise anymore and I would like to send the documents before I receive the packet3. Thank you :)

VJ France embassy page on list of documents in Packet 3

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/inde...e&cty=Paris

VJ page on list K1 documents needed. This links to the USCIS page with the official documents. You can download and fill them out from here.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1forms

Check list DS-2001 & DS-230 part I are embassy specific. I haven't been able to find the French one. Here is a link to the El Salvador checklist to give you an idea.

http://www.usinfo.org.sv/consular/docs/DS-2001.pdf

http://www.usinfo.org.sv/consular/docs/DS-0230.pdf

Since yesterday, I have confused myself with the packet 3 process:). So I'm just going to send my fiancé the Affidavit of Support form (I134) with supporting documents like tax transcripts and employment verification letter and originals of anything I submitted with the I129F petition. All the other forms and documentation need to be supplied by the French citizen (you :)).

Unless you can somehow get the checklist, I'd just wait for packet 3. The USEM in France sends it out pretty fast, so I don't think you'll have to wait for it for too long.

Thank you so much for your help :)

I want out of AP. Please?

We will get there!!! It might just be another week or two...I cross my fingers for you and pray and you do the same for me. Deal?! :help:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.