5,491 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
First off TO Dgirl...GRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Jule..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

We will get our week soon you all!!!!!!!!

I had a HUGE bad day at work....I almost walked off the job

STILL SMILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS!

Meri

Sorry about your bad day... I hope this next week makes up fir it! :star:

Best wishes to everyone! This is our month!! :thumbs:

Congrats to dieselgirl!! :dance:

awww thank you Pb!!! I needed that.

Ya some Prat at work who thinks she is GOD ...Karma will bite her I hope and HARD...RIGHT WHERE IT COUNTS hahahah

I got a feeling we will get an noa2 SOON and so will others WOOOO HOOOOOO

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hello everyone,

Wow I havent read here for a couple of days so had to catch up. How sad it is to read people being rude , really upsets me. We are all here to help each other through these hard times not to make people upset or sad. I was lucky to get my approval and Yes I am happy about this but am also sad for all of you that was before me and still waiting. I wish you all the luck and also want to thankyou all for the congrats and the support that you gave to me even though it must be so hard for you all waiting. This shows how great everyone is ... even when you want yours you still are happy for the rest. You are all special people.

I have been very lucky to have been able to spend so much time with Keith, tomorrow morning very early I will be leaving england and having to kiss my baby goodbye once again. Even though we have been able to spend the last 6 months together it is going to be very hard to leave him. I dont want to go :( but it is the right thing to do as we both have alot to do while waiting for the interview etc.

I dont know how to be without him , I dont know how to be strong right now and my tears wont stop. I am not trying to sound selfish as I know alot of you have been without your loves for so long and here I have been with him but I cant help feeling like this inside. My heart is breaking as I am so tired of goodbyes.. He says not goodbye , but see you soon

Last night he put my wedding ring on me, he said we are married now in our hearts and when he comes home he will get me another one to match for the wedding. He says a piece of paper is just for legal means but in his heart I am his wife , this made me very happy.

To everyone, your time is coming, I pray for fast approvals for all of you because you are great people and have waited long enough. I send big hugs to you that will be apart during the holidays as I know how hard its going to be. Thank god for the internet and webcams cause without that I think we would all go crazy.

Love to you all

Chelle

Personal...

Dec 06 met online

Mar.07 1st visit to america

May 07 2nd visit to america

Aug. 07 3rd visit to america ( stayed a few months this time)

Jun 08 my 1st visit to england ( still here )

Dec 1 08 returned back to america :(

vent Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-11-20

NVC Received : 2008-11-24

NVC Left : 2008-11-25

Consulate Received : 2008-11-28

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 13, 2008 and November 21, 2008*.

8899.gif

9057.gif

Timeline

hugs chelleeeeeeeeeeeee :thumbs:

1000718m.th.jpg

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

Timeline
Chelle

I have no advice cause there is nothing you can do to alleviate the pain! i haaaate leaving each other! so sorry! this is your LAST "good-bye" (or "see you soon")...so hold on to that, no more stupid airports after this! hang in there!

*hugs*

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Yep, if you have a miserable attitude and/or are willing to try to suck the joy out of a someone else's quick approval, this is your thread. This is where you can feel free to inflict your pain on others and not try to disguise it as mere jealousy or envy, but call it what it is: Pathetic.

Sign up below to climb on the Negative Nancy Bandwagon! It has an itinerary of all sorts of places: the first stop is Karma -- this is a great place where you reap the rewards of what you sow.

Show your determination to wallow in self-pity; this is the very dark and special corner of the Internet where you can weep the venomous poisonous tears of failed hopes and worst fears - and don't worry about flooding the place with it because overflow into other threads is expected and already happening. Another advantage: there's a black hole in the floor that you can fall into and infect all the others with your unhappy unluckiness.

Come in! Come in and sit on your very own Pity Pot - it's got your name engraved on the front and a list of all the people who unfairly got approved ahead of you straight at the bottom so you know precisely who to ####### all over. Also included: a nifty bag where you can hold all your grudges together in one place. There's an extra pocket for your sunglasses; you won't need them because there's nothing bright in the future, right?

The stench is normal - it's caused by all that overwhelming support you get from the other trolls holding your hand as you all pollute the atmosphere with your complaints. You know you suck, so suck it up! Never surrender to the idea that The Lucky Ones simply trying to enjoy their good fortune are merely happy, it's for sure that they are intentionally try to make YOU more miserable. Kill them with unkindness! Make lots of posts about how evil they are to be smiling when you yourself have nothing to smile about. Stomp your feet - don't forget to view their profile and try to find information to insult them with, either, or you'll lose your Pyrrhic Victory card.

BLAH BLAH BLAH , this was a nice and happy thread till you came in. so why dont you go back to youre little hole and keep quiet.

Just because some of us have a hard time being apart from the ones we love and exercise the right to moan doesn't mean we're wallowing in self pity or trying to negate the success of others that have been approved before us.

No, this actually wasn't a very "nice and happy thread" at all. You're kidding right? Scroll up and look at all the miserable icons used on all the posts...you'll see how miserable this thread has become. It started very happy and very uselful. Then it just degenerated into slamming the USCIS and later, the people who got approved earlier than people who filed earlier. It's a bit unsettling to hear all the terrible, negative views expressed against the USCIS by people trying so desperately to get into the USA. I can't wait to get to the US to be with my fiance. I'd much rather be approved in 2 months rather than 4 or 6. But I knew this would take some time. We all did, right? We all are having a hard time being away from "the one we love" but, sorry, yeah...you are wallowing...at least some of the people here are...and some definitely are unhappy about the success of others. Jump over to other threads where one common poster here totally polluted a nice thread with her negativity. She's even got a nick name over there. We're all very close people. Just hang on a little longer and you'll all be together soon! Happy Thanksgiving to all the July filers...even the unhappy beneficiaries. You'll be happy soon because of all the hard work of the USCIS!!! :) Send them a Christmas card when you get your NOA2! :) Happy Happy Positive Thoughts!

I think that you are talking about me. You can say my name, I'm Juliette. You might be referring about a message I wrote in the "The fastest NOA2 in 2008 or someting like that". I was kinda rude, but I keep keeping my position. I will say it with other words : "I don't find supportive that people are showing their 2 weeks approvals while other people are waiting for more than 7 months. I'm keeping sayin' that this other thread sucks and is not supportive AT ALL". I'm not a negative girl, I posted more than a hundred messages on VJ, always postive and nice. But when I think that a thread sucks I have the right to say it.

Thank you guys for my birthday wishes

we just got approved!=)

Congratulations :star:

07/15/2008 I-129f sent to VSC

07/19/2008 I-129f received at VSC

12/09/2008 NOA2 approved

01/13/2009 Medical completed

02/03/2009 Interview - APPROVED!!

02/28/2009 POE Raleigh/Durham

05/02/2009 Official wedding day...get to see the family!

04/11/2009 AOS paperwork sent

04/17/2009 NOA for I-765 & I-131

05/13/2009 Biometrics appointment

05/08/2009 Biometrics done

06/05/2009 EAD & AP approved

06/23/2009 back in the UK

Happy Birthday Juliette hope you have a great day.

And remember your next birthday will be as a married woman!

07/15/2008 I-129f sent to VSC

07/19/2008 I-129f received at VSC

12/09/2008 NOA2 approved

01/13/2009 Medical completed

02/03/2009 Interview - APPROVED!!

02/28/2009 POE Raleigh/Durham

05/02/2009 Official wedding day...get to see the family!

04/11/2009 AOS paperwork sent

04/17/2009 NOA for I-765 & I-131

05/13/2009 Biometrics appointment

05/08/2009 Biometrics done

06/05/2009 EAD & AP approved

06/23/2009 back in the UK

Chelle

I have no advice cause there is nothing you can do to alleviate the pain! i haaaate leaving each other! so sorry! this is your LAST "good-bye" (or "see you soon")...so hold on to that, no more stupid airports after this! hang in there!

*hugs*

Sending you hugs...it's very very hard I know. But it is for the last time, and after this you will never have to go near another darn airport again ...unless you want to! (F)

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Chelle

*hugs*

Sending you hugs...it's very very hard I know. But it is for the last time, and after this you will never have to go near another darn airport again ...unless you want to! (F)

Be strong, I'll live the same situation in 1 week. My man is in France right now and leave next monday. I'm trying to enjoy my time with him without to think about the next goodbye... Love ya all VJs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
we just got approved!=)

congratulations

Congrats!!!

And i hope everyone had a good holiday....

November 5, 2008: NOA2 - APPROVEDDDDDD!!!

Interview: 2009-3-23 APPROVED!!!

Recieve Visa: April 1, 2009

POE: April 3, 2009

Wedding in Niagara Falls: April 15, 2009

AOS/EAD/AD

Sent priority mail: May 27, 2009

IS IT OVER YET?!?![/color]

"You can survive the unimaginable"

glitterfy-flpbk11203916556034.gif

Hello everyone,

Wow I havent read here for a couple of days so had to catch up. How sad it is to read people being rude , really upsets me. We are all here to help each other through these hard times not to make people upset or sad. I was lucky to get my approval and Yes I am happy about this but am also sad for all of you that was before me and still waiting. I wish you all the luck and also want to thankyou all for the congrats and the support that you gave to me even though it must be so hard for you all waiting. This shows how great everyone is ... even when you want yours you still are happy for the rest. You are all special people.

I have been very lucky to have been able to spend so much time with Keith, tomorrow morning very early I will be leaving england and having to kiss my baby goodbye once again. Even though we have been able to spend the last 6 months together it is going to be very hard to leave him. I dont want to go :( but it is the right thing to do as we both have alot to do while waiting for the interview etc.

I dont know how to be without him , I dont know how to be strong right now and my tears wont stop. I am not trying to sound selfish as I know alot of you have been without your loves for so long and here I have been with him but I cant help feeling like this inside. My heart is breaking as I am so tired of goodbyes.. He says not goodbye , but see you soon

Last night he put my wedding ring on me, he said we are married now in our hearts and when he comes home he will get me another one to match for the wedding. He says a piece of paper is just for legal means but in his heart I am his wife , this made me very happy.

To everyone, your time is coming, I pray for fast approvals for all of you because you are great people and have waited long enough. I send big hugs to you that will be apart during the holidays as I know how hard its going to be. Thank god for the internet and webcams cause without that I think we would all go crazy.

Love to you all

Chelle

I really feel for you, Chelle.

I've had to say that goodbye myself 10 times and it never gets any easier. Bill always has to practically drag me off the floor and give me the strength to walk through the gate. I haven't physically thrown up since I was 9 years old, but I come pretty close at those times.

I also know how it feels to be in the situation where everyone (both on VJ and around you in person) keeps telling you that you're lucky to have gotten to spend time together.. even if they're right, it doesn't make it any easier. I always tell the people around me that THEY are the lucky ones, having their loved ones around every day and night, never having to go through unlimited amounts of paperwork, never having to count down the months. I've had my closest friends tell me not to be upset and instead focus on the good times, until they then find themselves missing their boyfriend "like crazy" after 2 days of seperation. That instantly rips away any credibility that their advice had because I know that no one understands unless they've had to hug goodbye at the airport for an unknown amount of time. You're incredibly brave Chelle for going out to England after your man, and for getting the courage to leave. I know you feel you have no choice, but you do.. you've chosen to do the right thing and wait patiently for what you want.

This is your last time having to say goodbye at the airport.. (unfortunately, I'm going to endure another 2 times before I can kiss goodbye to that awful feeling).

A matter of counting the weeks and you'll be back together again for good..

Edited by Gemmie

Timeline

I know it is sad you all...I know how it feels

Like i stated before Kai and I could not afford to visit except the one time so its been 1.6 years now and it sucks bad.,...I miss his smell, everything. Just remember those who are able to afford a visit are lucky..you get to touch your sweetie, you get to love them physically. We have to do it through a webcam and voice chat...BUT we know it is coming soon and we will not have to ever say See you soon again.

I remember bawling so hard at the airport and not wanting to let him go...It tore me apart to just see him leave...I knew it would be a very long time till I was able to hold him again. I know when he gets off that plane I will never take him for granted because I refuse to let him go on that plane ever again WITHOUT ME.

hugs all...it will be soon...REAL SOON!!!

Meri

1000718m.th.jpg

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Be strong, I'll live the same situation in 1 week. My man is in France right now and leave next monday. I'm trying to enjoy my time with him without to think about the next goodbye... Love ya all VJs

Wouldn't it be cool if you got NOA2 this week?

NOA 2. Really?

Cham, it must be awful not seeing Kai in 1.5 years, I admire that you've been able to stick it out..

We've been very lucky indeed to have a total of 9 trips between us (over a period of 3 years since meeting in person) but sometimes I question why I do it to myself. Getting to see him, touch him, love him physically is something amazing, but the heartache that follows is something devastating, as you know..

Timeline
Cham, it must be awful not seeing Kai in 1.5 years, I admire that you've been able to stick it out..

We've been very lucky indeed to have a total of 9 trips between us (over a period of 3 years since meeting in person) but sometimes I question why I do it to myself. Getting to see him, touch him, love him physically is something amazing, but the heartache that follows is something devastating, as you know..

wow! 9 times! how can u afford that?? I'm sure I'm not alone here...have u guys ever contemplated ending it with your SO just cause you couldnt handle the pain? I thought forget it, i'll just be single and live with my cats and be the crazy cat lady! :luv::jest: But then I realize, what on earth would i do? He has my heart, my future, my life is with him. Feel stuck between a rock and a hard place at times. I cant be without him yet I cant be "with" him...

Ok, enough of my pity party, I cant wait for tomorrow and these next 2 weeks! :dancing:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.