5,491 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Did you guys see the new topics about the fast NOA2 ? One got his NOA2 in 2 weeks with no expedite !!! Visa in hands in 2 months ! I HATE that ! I do agree to play the waiting game but I can't stand to see that !

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here it is

iahmjpinoy

07/23/08 - Sent I-129F

07/25/08 - Recieved by CSC

07/29/08 - CSC sent out NOA

07/30/08 - I-797, NOA notice date

07/31/08 - Check Cashed

08/03/08 - Touched

08/05/08 - NOA#1 Hard copy recieved

11/26/08 - NOA#2 APPROVED in 119/days!! WHOO-HOO!!

Although I am happy for those who are approved I do sometimes let the jealous bug bite us. It is very fustrating because I have not seen Kai for 1.5 years now face to face. I get scared because what if it has been to long and they say NOPE SORRY..why did you not visit sooner...WELL MONEY YOU KNOBHEADS!!! DUH had I had money ..you bet we would be traveling every damn month!

It gets fustrating that they do not do it in order and I do not think it is fair!

YES I am very happy for you that got yours as YOU miss your loved ones as well. I just hate the fact that i see people who get to visit or get an NOA2 and I want to bawl...

BUT I know he will be home by feb I wont expect anything less then that..I wont HE WILL BE HOME IN FEB!!

I'm sorry (F)(L) , I'm not an August Filer, my NOA date is July 30th, I just happen to recieve it in the mail in August. I know how frustrating it feel, as I was seeing ppl @ the VSC getting approvals and they are August Filers..

Don't want ppl getting more stressed out than they already are, it's hard to see ppl getting approved when they sent theirs in after you have..

Ingats lage!!

I'm the petitioner btw :blush: (he)

"No saan nga makaammo nga nangtaliaw ti naggapuanna, Saan a makadanon ti papananna..."

*04/23/10 - GC recieved in the mail!! d( -_-)b
*07/30/12 - ROC Approved!!
*08/08/12 - 10/yr GC received in the mail!!

Did you guys see the new topics about the fast NOA2 ? One got his NOA2 in 2 weeks with no expedite !!! Visa in hands in 2 months ! I HATE that ! I do agree to play the waiting game but I can't stand to see that !

i agree whit you!!!!! I HATE THIS F"""·&%&&G THING TOO...... :angry:

K-1 & K-2
Visa in hand: may 14
POE: Chicago (O'Hare) 05/29/2009 finally together!!!958013z2g3nx0iwd.gif
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:
sep 25 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox (AOS FOR K-I & K-2)
sep 27 received and signed
0ct 7 NOA in mailbox (dated oct 2 )
oct 13 biometrics letter (10/27/2009)(DONE)
oct 21 transfer to CSC letter in mailbox ( dated oct 16)
nov 13 : EAD & AP approved
touch after EAD & AP approval? USCIS crazy ppl.
nov 20: AP arrive in the mail
nov 21: EAD arrive in mail

NOV 30: AOS APPROVED (Thanks GOD)
DEC 5: GC & SS arrived in mail
I-751 sent: 08/26/2011
NOA 1: 08/30/2011
BIO: 10/13/2011[/color
I-751 approved 06/28/2012
CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Here it is

iahmjpinoy

07/23/08 - Sent I-129F

07/25/08 - Recieved by CSC

07/29/08 - CSC sent out NOA

07/30/08 - I-797, NOA notice date

07/31/08 - Check Cashed

08/03/08 - Touched

08/05/08 - NOA#1 Hard copy recieved

11/26/08 - NOA#2 APPROVED in 119/days!! WHOO-HOO!!

Although I am happy for those who are approved I do sometimes let the jealous bug bite us. It is very fustrating because I have not seen Kai for 1.5 years now face to face. I get scared because what if it has been to long and they say NOPE SORRY..why did you not visit sooner...WELL MONEY YOU KNOBHEADS!!! DUH had I had money ..you bet we would be traveling every damn month!

It gets fustrating that they do not do it in order and I do not think it is fair!

YES I am very happy for you that got yours as YOU miss your loved ones as well. I just hate the fact that i see people who get to visit or get an NOA2 and I want to bawl...

BUT I know he will be home by feb I wont expect anything less then that..I wont HE WILL BE HOME IN FEB!!

I'm sorry (F)(L) , I'm not an August Filer, my NOA date is July 30th, I just happen to recieve it in the mail in August. I know how frustrating it feel, as I was seeing ppl @ the VSC getting approvals and they are August Filers..

Don't want ppl getting more stressed out than they already are, it's hard to see ppl getting approved when they sent theirs in after you have..

Ingats lage!!

I'm the petitioner btw :blush: (he)

Congratulations for your NOA2 , and thanks for clear to us your date of NOA1, is just a bad day to me, couse my NOA1 was in july 22, and look we still waiting, so enjoy your happiness...and ignored me :crying::crying::blush:

Edited by jokalu

K-1 & K-2
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:

CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

I didn't see that...HOW????

07/15/2008 I-129f sent to VSC

07/19/2008 I-129f received at VSC

12/09/2008 NOA2 approved

01/13/2009 Medical completed

02/03/2009 Interview - APPROVED!!

02/28/2009 POE Raleigh/Durham

05/02/2009 Official wedding day...get to see the family!

04/11/2009 AOS paperwork sent

04/17/2009 NOA for I-765 & I-131

05/13/2009 Biometrics appointment

05/08/2009 Biometrics done

06/05/2009 EAD & AP approved

06/23/2009 back in the UK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Although some of us aren't with our loved ones today, it's Thanksgiving and we do have so very much to be thankful for. Someone we love, loves us back! And so what if they aren't here right this second, they want to be...and we are so very lucky - all of us -- to have found the person we want to spend the rest of our lives with.

There are so many very lonely people out there, still waiting to find their Mr. or Ms. Right...we might feel like we are being held up by the government but there are so many people that would love to be in our situation - to know that someone is waiting and waiting and willing to move halfway across the world just to be with them.

Instead of bemoaning the USCIS employees, let's all take some time and call that widow we know that's all alone Every Year (not just this year), or send an e-mail to that serviceman/servicewoman we know that is on deployment and can't be with their family either, or perform some other act of service for our local community. You are online already, go to Amazon.com and buy a toy for a kid who might not otherwise get one for Christmas. Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner and be glad you aren't wondering where your next meal is coming from.

It might sound trite, but all of us, we really do have so much to look forward to when others don't have that same comfort - we are so blessed --- let's be generous and share some kindness instead of whinging.

Please?

Although some of us aren't with our loved ones today, it's Thanksgiving and we do have so very much to be thankful for. Someone we love, loves us back! And so what if they aren't here right this second, they want to be...and we are so very lucky - all of us -- to have found the person we want to spend the rest of our lives with.

There are so many very lonely people out there, still waiting to find their Mr. or Ms. Right...we might feel like we are being held up by the government but there are so many people that would love to be in our situation - to know that someone is waiting and waiting and willing to move halfway across the world just to be with them.

Instead of bemoaning the USCIS employees, let's all take some time and call that widow we know that's all alone Every Year (not just this year), or send an e-mail to that serviceman/servicewoman we know that is on deployment and can't be with their family either, or perform some other act of service for our local community. You are online already, go to Amazon.com and buy a toy for a kid who might not otherwise get one for Christmas. Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner and be glad you aren't wondering where your next meal is coming from.

It might sound trite, but all of us, we really do have so much to look forward to when others don't have that same comfort - we are so blessed --- let's be generous and share some kindness instead of whinging.

Please?

I agree whit you too, am a charity person and i try do this all year no just in thanksgiving day,( but the way in guatemala we dont celebrate this date) but i believe too, that i have the righ to express myself, so this day is hopeless to me, im sorry if this bothering to you.

Edited by jokalu

K-1 & K-2
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:

CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Happy Thanksgiving all :) After a heartwrenching talk about postponing our marriage, I managed to coax the fiancé into bringing it forward - around late 2010. We were going to withdraw the petition but have now decided to still go ahead with it, but want to defer the issue of the visa. Would anyone know if this is a safe thing to do and how long we can delay it for? Or should we cancel and just reapply? I'm just worried that they might deny us if we try to apply a second time.

And again, thank you for all your sweet messages - it gave me so much hope to read of those who had waited years until getting married, and I can't thank you enough for giving me something to believe in. Even with this ghastly process tearing us away from the people we love, you are all so strong and positive - and I admire you all :)

Timeline
Happy Thanksgiving all :) After a heartwrenching talk about postponing our marriage, I managed to coax the fiancé into bringing it forward - around late 2010. We were going to withdraw the petition but have now decided to still go ahead with it, but want to defer the issue of the visa. Would anyone know if this is a safe thing to do and how long we can delay it for? Or should we cancel and just reapply? I'm just worried that they might deny us if we try to apply a second time.

And again, thank you for all your sweet messages - it gave me so much hope to read of those who had waited years until getting married, and I can't thank you enough for giving me something to believe in. Even with this ghastly process tearing us away from the people we love, you are all so strong and positive - and I admire you all :)

I think that when the embassy gives the visa you have 6 month to use it. You can ask before the end of the 6 official months for 6 extra ones. So 1 year after the interview. You kinda have the same timeline than me and I expect to have my interview end of january/beginnig of feb 2009. So if it is the same for you, you will have 'til January/Feb 2010 to get married. If I'm wrong please correct me.

If I was you and if you are 100% sure to marry your fiancé(e) I wouldn't delete your K1 to do it later. You might have problem with the immigration to explain them and they could giving you a bad time.

Well, at least it is almost November 29 and one of us will get what they want. :devil:

Nothin happened with the touches; I must have screwed something up. Oh well, better luck next week to all of us.

Have you checked your case status on the USCIS website? I dont mean to be stating the obvious, but I didnt and it is there that I found we had an RFE. I just kept checking the page that follows straight on from the log in page :blush: ......just a thought

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

K1 Visa - 2009

March 7th - POE Newark, NY

March 30th - received SSN

April 25th - Married

April 27th - Changed name on SSN

AOS

May 12th - AOS paperwork sent

Aug 20th - Interview in Philly

Aug 21st - GC production ordered

Aug 24th - Welcome to the USA letter received

Aug 31st - Rec'd son's GC

Sept 2nd - Rec'd my GC ....all set for 2 years now

LIFTING CONDITIONS

June 20th sent I-751 to Vermont

June 25th received at Vermont.

June 27th NOA date

July 2nd Packet returned as section not filled in correctly---how stupid am I?!?!?

July 5th Packet sent back (overnight delivery) to USCIS with form filled in correctly

July 6th Packet received and signed for at Vermont

August 18th Biometrics Appointment in Philly........JULY 27TH EARLY BIOMETRICS DONE

Nearly 1 year later!!!
....received notification for my son to get biometrics done!(May 15th 2012)

May 11th 2012 Son's biometrics done early

June 2012 - Notice of lifting of conditions received

June 12th - texts- GC in production

June 13th - text- GC in post

June 15th - Received GC's!!!!!!

Well, I just wanted to say that for 2 days, I couldn't check the status of my petition and I was starting to get irritated :whistle: especially seeing people getting approved already.. hehehe.. I was just getting excited and happy for everyone.. :devil:

Well, after getting stuck in traffic and a normal trip from Seattle to where I live only usually takes 35-40/mins.. it took me 2 n a half hours to get home today!!

Anyways, I just wanted to share my good news that I found when I got home and decided to check my status:

Receipt Number: WAC0xxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 26, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :dance:

I just wanted to say, ppl, just hang in there and your turn will come.. my hands are a little shaky as I'm typing this and I think it's still sinking in!! :dance::dance: I had sent my petition in @ the very end of July, so I was surprise to get this notice so soon as my adj date was suppose to be Dec. 15-26.. And I never got another touch besides the one that happened like 4-5 days after my NOA1 date.. Oh, and I'm #84 on IGOR's List.. but not nemore :P

Couldn't have asked for a better surprise the day before Thanksgiving.. and I'm really THANKFULL for the quick approval, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND HANG TIGHT!!! Just keep busy with work or whatever and it will go by fast!!! (L):yes::thumbs:

:dance::dance::thumbs:

K1 Visa - 2009

March 7th - POE Newark, NY

March 30th - received SSN

April 25th - Married

April 27th - Changed name on SSN

AOS

May 12th - AOS paperwork sent

Aug 20th - Interview in Philly

Aug 21st - GC production ordered

Aug 24th - Welcome to the USA letter received

Aug 31st - Rec'd son's GC

Sept 2nd - Rec'd my GC ....all set for 2 years now

LIFTING CONDITIONS

June 20th sent I-751 to Vermont

June 25th received at Vermont.

June 27th NOA date

July 2nd Packet returned as section not filled in correctly---how stupid am I?!?!?

July 5th Packet sent back (overnight delivery) to USCIS with form filled in correctly

July 6th Packet received and signed for at Vermont

August 18th Biometrics Appointment in Philly........JULY 27TH EARLY BIOMETRICS DONE

Nearly 1 year later!!!
....received notification for my son to get biometrics done!(May 15th 2012)

May 11th 2012 Son's biometrics done early

June 2012 - Notice of lifting of conditions received

June 12th - texts- GC in production

June 13th - text- GC in post

June 15th - Received GC's!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

where is it? cant find it..

Please?

I couldn't agree more. This is hard on me and my fiance, and I'm sure it's hard on all of you too, but the "misery enjoys company" saying is so, so prevalent in this thread. We've all found our soulmates! What is more special than that? :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are bursting with fullness like I am. Hugs!

Timeline:

K-1

07/30/08- I-129F was delivered to Vermont

08/11/08- NOA1

12/14/08- NOA2

02/11/09 Interview (Approved!)

03/07/09 POE at JFK

03/13/09 Married!

AOS

04/08/09- NOA1 for AOS and EAD (we didn't apply for AP)

04/22/09- Case Transferred to CSC

04/24/09- Biometrics Appointment

05/22/09- EAD card production ordered

05/29/09- EAD approval notice sent

06/01/09- EAD arrived in the post

06/18/09- I-485 RFE notice via email

06/25/09- I-485 RFE notice via mail

(They wanted him to redo medical exam- they must've lost it. They also wanted a copy of our marriage certificate, even though we included that in our original submission.)

07/03/09- Medical exam (second one this year grrr!)

07/06/09- I-485 RFE response mailed back to CSC via USPS

07/08/09- I-485 RFE response package delivered at CSC

07/10/09- I-485 Case Processing Resumed (CRIS email)

07/16/09- I-485 Card Production Ordered

07/21/09- I-485 Approval Notice Sent

07/24/09- Green card received in the post!

metrom.jpg

Timeline

where is it? cant find it..

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=164286

Please?

I agree whit you too, am a charity person and i try do this all year no just in thanksgiving day,( but the way in guatemala we dont celebrate this date) but i believe too, that i have the righ to express myself, so this day is hopeless to me, im sorry if this bothering to you.

I'm with you on this one Jokalu, if I feel the need to moan about a ####### service I will, it has nothing to do with being uncharitable or taking the fantastic future I have for granted.

yes I am very lucky, I have found my true soul mate so Labhrais forgive me for getting annoyed and having a good old ###### about being kept away from the most important thing in my life, my future wife and our kids.

K1 129 days to approval

K1 179 days to interview

EAD 45 days to approval

AP 45 days to approval

AOS 69 days to approval

30676823812870142081311.th.jpg 29163923186364479831311.th.jpg 24342521234856493351311.th.jpg 28087022132678138331311.th.jpg

Nick and I in Sept '11, 2 pics of Ryan - 2 yrs old - handsome as EVER!, and one of the whole family (including Shan's mom) at Becca's 16th birthday dinner.

tND8m4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.