5,491 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
Well, I got another touch today but case status is still pending. It's really weird...touch, touch and...nothing? Maybe I should call and see what's up? (Just to torture myself).

CALL! oh and ask them if they got mine! HAHA :dance::whistle::whistle:

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I really don't think calling will do any good. I wish I knew "if" of "what" the hold up is...

Probably a bored government employee tryin' to get in my head and kill time 'til the holiday starts.

NOA 2. Really?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
I really don't think calling will do any good. I wish I knew "if" of "what" the hold up is...

Probably a bored government employee tryin' to get in my head and kill time 'til the holiday starts.

Maybe we should delete our portfolio from the uscis website. And create it again...?

Timeline
Well, I got another touch today but case status is still pending. It's really weird...touch, touch and...nothing? Maybe I should call and see what's up? (Just to torture myself).

On the website you can read :

Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.

Timeline

Yeah, I have read the message about touches.

It's just like, what processing takes 2 days once you look at it. We have a clean app., no skeletons, etc. so what's up?

NOA 2. Really?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

It's just like, what processing takes 2 days once you look at it. We have a clean app., no skeletons, etc. so what's up?

No idea what they have to do with these cases, the Q/A with the former adjucator doesn't really specify other than that they look over the documents you submitted. I'd imagine they have other things to check (such as in my case, Andy was present in the US when we filed, so I bet they have to check that he left).

Nothing here yet either, but I told myself from the beginning it could be easily December before approval. Most of you who filed CSC and are expecting NOA2 filed after me, so don't expect anything too quickly. :P

In the meantime... for those of you with some place to go tomorrow for Thanksgiving, enjoy yourselves. I'm trying not to get hung up on spending it alone.

K-1 Timeline

05/14/08 Engaged on my last day while visiting Bremen

07/03 Mailed 129f package

07/24 NOA1

12/05 NOA2

12/27 Packet 3 received

01/19/09 Medical in Hamburg

03/24 Successful interview at Frankfurt

03/31 Visa received

07/09 POE Salt Lake City

AOS/EAD/AP Timeline

08/22/09 Mailed package

08/28 NOA1

10/28 Biometrics completed; EAD card production ordered

11/07 EAD arrived

12/14 Successful AOS interview in Seattle

12/28/09 Greencard arrived

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

No idea what they have to do with these cases, the Q/A with the former adjucator doesn't really specify other than that they look over the documents you submitted. I'd imagine they have other things to check (such as in my case, Andy was present in the US when we filed, so I bet they have to check that he left).

Nothing here yet either, but I told myself from the beginning it could be easily December before approval. Most of you who filed CSC and are expecting NOA2 filed after me, so don't expect anything too quickly. :P

In the meantime... for those of you with some place to go tomorrow for Thanksgiving, enjoy yourselves. I'm trying not to get hung up on spending it alone.

yep. lets just all hang tight. uscis closes in 30 minutes for november so we can just rest assured we have a great December to look forward to! Happy Thanksgiving to all and above all else remember to be grateful and thankful! We have a lot to be thankful for i know for a fact everyone of us has a fiance that we are crazzzzzzzy about! We are all in love so we should be the happiest ppl out there!! God bless all! :luv:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Timeline

yep. lets just all hang tight. uscis closes in 30 minutes for november so we can just rest assured we have a great December to look forward to! Happy Thanksgiving to all and above all else remember to be grateful and thankful! We have a lot to be thankful for i know for a fact everyone of us has a fiance that we are crazzzzzzzy about! We are all in love so we should be the happiest ppl out there!! God bless all! :luv:

I thought that USCIS closed @ 6:00pm...

Happy thanksgiving to all the americans ! We don't have thanksgiving in France, I have no excuse to continue my diet ;)

Timeline

Well, at least it is almost November 29 and one of us will get what they want. :devil:

Nothin happened with the touches; I must have screwed something up. Oh well, better luck next week to all of us.

NOA 2. Really?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

*bangs head on desk and now has imprinted on her head :DUH

SIGH come on SOMEONE ANYONE FROM USCIS...TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!

(i sound so desperate HAHAHAHA)

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I just wanted to say that for 2 days, I couldn't check the status of my petition and I was starting to get irritated :whistle: especially seeing people getting approved already.. hehehe.. I was just getting excited and happy for everyone.. :devil:

Well, after getting stuck in traffic and a normal trip from Seattle to where I live only usually takes 35-40/mins.. it took me 2 n a half hours to get home today!!

Anyways, I just wanted to share my good news that I found when I got home and decided to check my status:

Receipt Number: WAC0xxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 26, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I just wanted to say, ppl, just hang in there and your turn will come.. my hands are a little shaky as I'm typing this and I think it's still sinking in!! :dance::dance: I had sent my petition in @ the very end of July, so I was surprise to get this notice so soon as my adj date was suppose to be Dec. 15-26.. And I never got another touch besides the one that happened like 4-5 days after my NOA1 date.. Oh, and I'm #84 on IGOR's List.. but not nemore :P

Couldn't have asked for a better surprise the day before Thanksgiving.. and I'm really THANKFULL for the quick approval, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND HANG TIGHT!!! Just keep busy with work or whatever and it will go by fast!!! (L):yes::thumbs:

:dance::dance::thumbs:

Edited by iahmjpinoy

"No saan nga makaammo nga nangtaliaw ti naggapuanna, Saan a makadanon ti papananna..."

*04/23/10 - GC recieved in the mail!! d( -_-)b
*07/30/12 - ROC Approved!!
*08/08/12 - 10/yr GC received in the mail!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Well, I just wanted to say that for 2 days, I couldn't check the status of my petition and I was starting to get irritated :whistle: especially seeing people getting approved already.. hehehe.. I was just getting excited and happy for everyone.. :devil:

Well, after getting stuck in traffic and a normal trip from Seattle to where I live only usually takes 35-40/mins.. it took me 2 n a half hours to get home today!!

Anyways, I just wanted to share my good news that I found when I got home and decided to check my status:

On November 26, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I just wanted to say, ppl, just hang in there and your turn will come.. my hands are a little shaky as I'm typing this and I think it's still sinking in!! :dance::dance: I had sent my petition in @ the very end of July, so I was surprise to get this notice so soon as my adj date was suppose to be Dec. 15-26.. And I never got another touch besides the one that happened like 4-5 days after my NOA1 date.. Oh, and I'm #84 on IGOR's List.. but not nemore :P

Couldn't have asked for a better surprise the day before Thanksgiving.. and I'm really THANKFULL for the quick approval, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND HANG TIGHT!!! Just keep busy with work or whatever and it will go by fast!!! (L):yes::thumbs:

congrats!!!!!=)

march 29, 2009 sent aos, ead papers to Chicago Lockbox

april 18, 2009 transferred papers to CSC

may 5, 2009 Biometrics

may 6, 2009 EAD, AOS touched

may 12, 2009 AOS touched

may 14, 2009 EAD card production ordered.

may 19, 2009 EAD card production ordered. 2nd email.

May 20, 2009 EAD touched again. PLs come to my doorstep.

May 22, 2009 EAD Approval notice sent. Thank you Lord.

may 26, 2009 EAD received. YEY!!!

june 18, 2009 CRIS email; card production ordered.

june 18, 2009 CRIS email; Welcome notice mailed.

Good things happen to those who waits.

GOD IS GOOD.

congrats!!!!!=)

Maraming Salamat po :) Oh, not only did they update it with todays date, I actually got the email as well today saying they approved it.

"No saan nga makaammo nga nangtaliaw ti naggapuanna, Saan a makadanon ti papananna..."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

woooohooooo! awesome news! what a great Thanksgiving present! Congrats to you n your love! xx :dance: :dance:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

woooohooooo! awesome news! what a great Thanksgiving present! Congrats to you n your love! xx :dance: :dance:

Thank you :luv: Your timeline is close to mine, hope you get yours SOON!!!! I HOPE EVERYONE IN JULY GET THEIRS SOON!!!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.