Ken y Leidys

Where did she go?

2,568 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Wait a minute. On page 6 he was dumped, then on page 64 he dumped her. Loooosy, you got some 'splainin' to do.

Holy cow Krikit... you are actually READING the whole 80 whatever pages????????????????? :blink:

you mean you've not read it all? :blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Timeline

I hope she is ok and just busy with family matters, but there is no excuse for not even a quick email or telephone call for you in such a long time.

I know how you feel, I had had the same situation after not talking to my wife for 3-4 days. She was busy and had a very good explanation, but 3 weeks is just too much. You should be able to contact family there and they will tell you. Otherwise take a plane and find out for yourself.

Timeline
I hope she is ok and just busy with family matters, but there is no excuse for not even a quick email or telephone call for you in such a long time.

I know how you feel, I had had the same situation after not talking to my wife for 3-4 days. She was busy and had a very good explanation, but 3 weeks is just too much. You should be able to contact family there and they will tell you. Otherwise take a plane and find out for yourself.

:lol: late to the party!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

80 pages and 2 weeks late :lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Other Timeline

YES !! I just found out lol............... I just read page 6 and getting ready to read page 65.

very interesting and scary story tough... :blush:

YES !! I just found out lol............... I just read page 6 and getting ready to read page 65.

very interesting and scary story tough... :blush:

Read 'em all and save yourself being further derided by all the been-ther-done-that-got-a-tee-shirt posts. Skip and skim at your peril :devil:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

OK, we're only 15 pages shy of 100. We've got a goal, let's go for it!

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

There's always more than 3 users reading this thread.... LOL

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Nicaragua

Marriage : 2008-02-21

I-130 Sent : 2008-03-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-04-01

I-130 Approved : 2008-07-10

NVC Received : 2008-07-11

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-07-21

Pay I-864 Bill AND Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-07-22

IV Payment Online: 2008-07-30

Sent Completed I-864 and DS230: 2008-08-01

DS230 and I864 entered to the system:2008-08-06

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-08-14 //// 35 days! /// Not bad!

Medical Exam: 2008-09-18

Interview Date : 2008-10-08

Visa Received : 2008-10-16

US Entry : 2008-10-18 POE: Houston

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 2010-07-16

NOA Date : 2010-07-20

Biometrics Taken: 2010-07-29

RFE 2010/10/12

RFE Respond 2010/11/05

Aproverd: 2010/11/23

Card Received: 2010/11/27

Timeline

yay ken is here :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

OK, we're only 15 pages shy of 100. We've got a goal, let's go for it!

Not fair.... Mr. Ken is being negligent with his own thread..... :angry:

It has been roughly 3 weeks, and I haven't heard from Onelis. I asked her to simply, "Leave me in peace..." She has done exactly that. I wonder how she must be doing??

When I visited, the family sold all of their furniture and appliances, but Onelis had all new clothes, was a bit plumper, and walked around looking happy with her new cell phone in her new purse. This was a disaster, walking. All I have to say is how lucky I am that this ended in Barranquilla and not in my hometown here in SoCal. LUCKY. I must count my blessings... :innocent:

Oh, I am home from work now...

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg