Ken y Leidys

Where did she go?

2,568 posts in this topic

How did Ken trap the junkie in the restaurant? I missed that.

Us 4 guys surrounded his short axx so that he couldn't leave the restaurant. Then, the little :devil: reached towards his waistband and acted like he was pulling out a gun to shoot one of us. So, we backed away. He ran out the door, but we grabbed him, and pulled him back inside. He pulled out all of his money (wads and wads of Colombian Pesos) and we later let him go. He had stashed Blancas cash where the sun didn't shine, so he got away with an extra $3 and her ID. SHe was floored. I gave her this $3 and she instantly became my best friend. Don't you guys remember??

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Us 4 guys surrounded his short axx so that he couldn't leave the restaurant. Then, the little :devil: reached towards his waistband and acted like he was pulling out a gun to shoot one of us. So, we backed away. He ran out the door, but we grabbed him, and pulled him back inside. He pulled out all of his money (wads and wads of Colombian Pesos) and we later let him go. He had stashed Blancas cash where the sun didn't shine, so he got away with an extra $3 and her ID. SHe was floored. I gave her this $3 and she instantly became my best friend. Don't you guys remember??

I would have had to been broke azz to put that $$$$ into my hand! :help:

Good on ya Ken - its good to know people are still willing to help someone in need.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Is it wrong that I just went through all 78 pages? :unsure:

Our teeny timeline:

Jan 23 '08 ~ met online

Mar '08 ~ 1st visit to Vancouver

May '08 ~ 2nd visit to Vancouver

Jun 08 ~ plans to move to the west coast!

Aug 8 08 ~ he moves to Bellingham

current ~ many trips back and forth across the border...

I don't think I read the part about trapping him and getting the money

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Brad, I wish you there there. The junkie walked through the hotel - his eyes all "wierded out" from frying or whatever he did down the street. I don't believe in attacking people, but he was really making me irate by making the women in the restaurant cry. Just wasn't right. I don't like seeing cheerful, happy women suddenly screaming and upset for moments on end. I'm the type that likes to fix the problem - whatever it is. So, the guy got cornered and although I *knew* I would probably get shot at that particular moment, seeing Blanca and Betty screaming and crying had me really upset and ready to take action.

When I checked out of the hotel, the maintenance guy that I cornered the junkie with probably told management - I wasn't charged for smashing the bathroom sink (by accident). They earned my business, and I'll be back again in December!! :dance:

Edited by Ken y Onelis

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Brad, I wish you there there. The junkie walked through the hotel - his eyes all "wierded out" from frying or whatever he did down the street. I don't believe in attacking people, but he was really making me irate by making the women in the restaurant cry. Just wasn't right. I don't like seeing cheerful, happy women suddenly screaming and upset for moments on end. I'm the type that likes to fix the problem - whatever it is. So, the guy got cornered and although I *knew* I would probably get shot at that particular moment, seeing Blanca and Betty screaming and crying had me really upset and ready to take action.

When I checked out of the hotel, the maintenance guy that I cornered the junkie with probably told management - I wasn't charged for smashing the bathroom sink (by accident). They earned my business, and I'll be back again in December!! :dance:

Hopefully there will be no need to stomp any one's guts out. :wacko:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

FYI Ken, you have competition. Turbo guy thinks he can beat your thread. Are you gonna take this????

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
FYI Ken, you have competition. Turbo guy thinks he can beat your thread. Are you gonna take this????

tb is no competition, ken's miles ahead of him.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Now, is the new gf the one that brought up the visa issue during the first date? :whistle:

Must have missed that episode... sorry

Conditional Permanent Resident since September 20, 2006

Conditions removed February 23, 2009

I am extraordinarily patient,

provided I get my own way in the end!

Margaret Thatcher

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Who's the new gf? I'm lost! Clue me in.

Just scroll back. You'll see her walking with taxis in the background. I don't want to say anything on this thread, because Onelis is still trying to contact me, and she is extremely jealous about the whole thing. She does go into a rage sometimes, and I worry about the safety of others.

Thanks, bro! She's pretty.

This thread rocks!

Hard to believe, but Hotel Caribbean Gold has its' own MySpace recording artist - Poetas De Calle. Barranquilla Hip Hop Producer Jesus Smith , pictured below - straight from the mean streets of Barranquilla. :dance:

DSC07772.JPG

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Now, is the new gf the one that brought up the visa issue during the first date? :whistle:

Must have missed that episode... sorry

First date? I didn't want to talk about anything on our first date except for seeing the movie Wall-E and getting some Middle Eastern/Colombian food. No talk of Visas at all. I wish you were there. A few dates later, however, yes - she told the taxi driver she wasn't married to me, "Yet" when he asked if we were married. She's definitely a keeper, btw.

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE