Ken y Leidys

Where did she go?

2,568 posts in this topic

Okay, I have read all of the recent posts, and its gotten completely ridiculous. Illegal Alien drivers? I'm finished posting to this thread. Adios. It was great documenting every step along the way of this adventure I went on, but there comes a time to throw in the towel.

Tomorrow morning, Caesar is going to talk to Onelis about everything. I will also give her a phone call to check up on her and console her the best I can. We're going our separate ways, and that's basically it.

As for my future, I want to take quite a bit of time out and relax. All of this drama is too much at the moment. I might visit my friends in Mexico next week. It'll be my 40th and they always have a bedroom available for me, hot beans & rice on the stove, and the beach is only 10 minutes away.

But, it was quite an adventure, and I wonder what next summer will be like... B)

See ya guys later!

-Ken

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg

Okay, I have read all of the recent posts, and its gotten completely ridiculous. Illegal Alien drivers? I'm finished posting to this thread. Adios. It was great documenting every step along the way of this adventure I went on, but there comes a time to throw in the towel.

Tomorrow morning, Caesar is going to talk to Onelis about everything. I will also give her a phone call to check up on her and console her the best I can. We're going our separate ways, and that's basically it.

As for my future, I want to take quite a bit of time out and relax. All of this drama is too much at the moment. I might visit my friends in Mexico next week. It'll be my 40th and they always have a bedroom available for me, hot beans & rice on the stove, and the beach is only 10 minutes away.

But, it was quite an adventure, and I wonder what next summer will be like... B)

See ya guys later!

-Ken

throw in the towel take yourself along with it loool. You have friends are they legal?

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

I am just wondering... You started the thread because you are worried with Onelis then afterwards I noticed that you're telling stories with full details which are not exactly needed (like you meeting this and that, the way this and that look at u, etc).. I mean, your story must be all about you finding your EX not about your escapades (when you found her and you broke up it should end there). Men are not suppose to be too locquacious.. I would be so afraid if all men are like you.. Maybe the next thing would be telling us stories about your detailed bed experiences with all these girls.

In my opinion, it is really better for you to start your life with peace and silence...

Peace.. :innocent:

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
See ya Ken. OK - somebody find a graphic of a fat lady singing. :lol:

fatladysings.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

See ya guys later!

-Ken

I can't wait till you start another thread. Best of luck.

so long ken...you certainly milked this story..i give you credit for that...

Edited by almaty

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Na na na na na na na na

hey hey hey goodbye

he'll never love you

the way that I love you

cause if he did no no

he wouldn't make you cry.

He might be thrilling Baby

but my love's

so dog-gone willing so kiss him

go on and kiss him goodbye.

Na na na na hey hey hey goodbye.

:whistle:

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
What's a fleshlight

lmao.gif

google is your friend

edit; lmao rebecca...get outta my head!

and no... nothing to do with New Zealand... they call it a 'torch' btw ;)

OMG roflmao :lol::rofl:

It's just all part of my last hurrah.

I'm so glad everybody liked it.

What you talkin' bout with this last hurrah?

I asked my magic 8 ball if I was still needed at VJ.

It said 'no'.

That was all the introspection I needed.

gallery_1_11_79336.jpg

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Timeline
Na na na na na na na na

hey hey hey goodbye

he'll never love you

the way that I love you

cause if he did no no

he wouldn't make you cry.

He might be thrilling Baby

but my love's

so dog-gone willing so kiss him

go on and kiss him goodbye.

Na na na na hey hey hey goodbye.

:whistle:

That song is not complete without the dancing lighter.....

P7020061.jpg

a tip for my brother ken...

02pics612461ih9.jpg

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835