Ken y Leidys

Where did she go?

2,568 posts in this topic

Is a shrivelled mushroom symbolic?

Depends on the kind of mushroom. A shrinking bird would be devastatingly symbolic though.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
I guess this is what IMBRA is for. My Lord! It is like the show The Bachelor...the guy just has to decide who gets the final rose.

The final prize probably isn't a rose.

Yeah, it's your very own fiancee complete with an I-129 form with pictures and a narrative as to how you two met to prove your relationship to USCIS.

Filed: Timeline

Check out the user "romancetours" in YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/romancetours

Dating, Romance and Singles Vacations to Barranquilla, Colombia to meet Beautiful, Single Women for friendships, romance and marriage. We did it 1st and we are here to help you find your winner too. Sam and Consuelo www.ilovelatins.com Call us Today 281-481-0036 for a Free Ladies DVD!

Edited by A.J.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

And where did Ken go any way? He vowed to stop posting pictures of the women he met... then he vanished.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Dating, Romance and Singles Vacations to Barranquilla, Colombia to meet Beautiful, Single Women for friendships, romance and marriage. We did it 1st and we are here to help you find your winner too. Sam and Consuelo www.ilovelatins.com Call us Today 281-481-0036 for a Free Ladies DVD!

You know, maybe I really shouldn't give a rat's #######, but this is actually kind of pissing me off - hmmmmmmmm...I'm gonna have to sleep on this one.

Edited by Staashi

I guess this is what IMBRA is for. My Lord! It is like the show The Bachelor...the guy just has to decide who gets the final rose.

The final prize probably isn't a rose.

Yeah, it's your very own fiancee complete with an I-129 form with pictures and a narrative as to how you two met to prove your relationship to USCIS.

Who would use this thread to prove a "bona fide relationship"? Better to use one of AJs videos and hope I get a male consular officer.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

You are such a cynic!

I don't think I spelt that right...

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Timeline
Who would use this thread to prove a "bona fide relationship"? Better to use one of AJs videos and hope I get a male consular officer.

In the video in post #608 notice how the guy points right at her cleavage when introducing the viewers to the women of Baranquilla..... :rofl:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

I liked the earlier videos better. the drunk in the background rather spoils the sincerity of the speaker. C'mon AJ - you can do better!

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

The last two videos are both from the user 'romancetours'. They are essentially ads for the ilovelatins.com service.

I stand by my earlier comments :angry:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif