Ken y Leidys

Where did she go?

2,568 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

YAY!!! Congrats!!! When's the move and the wedding???

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

YAY

WOOOO HOOOO :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Wow

The CO had question based on this thread, comes to show you This thread is REALLY GLOBAL

The CO must have had quite a good time reading this real life Soap Opera, now we have to select a casting team

This is really really Good, KEN should really be looking at selling that story even if it's a Lifetime real life story

I'll watch!!!

Congrats again, Have fun Celebrating that one major step!!!

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gone but not Forgotten!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!! ready for the movie to come out :dance:

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations!

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
And the wait is nerve racking lol. Cmonnnnnnnnnn Ken please tell us the good news :) and give a detailed report asap.
HEY VJ -- WE WERE APPROVED YESTERDAY!!!

7424_1227090752909_1098240232_30687014_5842832_n.jpg

It was a 15 minute interview, and Leidys had absolutely nothing to provide. The CO had questions based directly on this thread. After looking at the I-134 his question was, "Where did she go?" There was lots to discuss. When I get home from work, I'll expand on how the interview went, and the exact questions I answered. :thumbs::dance:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It has been exactly 3 weeks since I have heard from my fiancee. We didn't have any fights, arguments, problems that were tugging at the relationship. The last day we had spoke, she had been sick with food poisoning, her father had to be sent to the hospital due to some serious bug that was attacking him, making him sick and in bed for over 4 days, and her mother was also sick, but was mobile.

To say this has been eating me up would be an understatement. I love this woman, and I don't know anything - what is happening, if she is just busy trying to help the family, if she got second thoughts and decided to hold off on the Packet 3 materials...

So, I hired a documentation administrator named Maria to help me find out what is going on. Later this week, I will get word on if Onelis is at home, moved, sick, busy, etc. Once again, pins and needles BIGTIME. I hope there is good stuff to tell everyone here at VisaJourneys, so I'll keep you posted when I find out what is happening.

PRAYERS BEING ACCEPTED.... :crying:

-Ken

Sorry about your situation.

JNR

Timeline
It has been exactly 3 weeks since I have heard from my fiancee. We didn't have any fights, arguments, problems that were tugging at the relationship. The last day we had spoke, she had been sick with food poisoning, her father had to be sent to the hospital due to some serious bug that was attacking him, making him sick and in bed for over 4 days, and her mother was also sick, but was mobile.

To say this has been eating me up would be an understatement. I love this woman, and I don't know anything - what is happening, if she is just busy trying to help the family, if she got second thoughts and decided to hold off on the Packet 3 materials...

So, I hired a documentation administrator named Maria to help me find out what is going on. Later this week, I will get word on if Onelis is at home, moved, sick, busy, etc. Once again, pins and needles BIGTIME. I hope there is good stuff to tell everyone here at VisaJourneys, so I'll keep you posted when I find out what is happening.

-Ken

Like fish in a barrel. :devil:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

-Ken

Like fish in a barrel. :devil:

:lol: better late than never i suppose.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

-Ken

Ahhhh You have to read the whole thing bro.... Ken is sorry no more lol

And the wait is nerve racking lol. Cmonnnnnnnnnn Ken please tell us the good news :) and give a detailed report asap.
HEY VJ -- WE WERE APPROVED YESTERDAY!!!

7424_1227090752909_1098240232_30687014_5842832_n.jpg

It was a 15 minute interview, and Leidys had absolutely nothing to provide. The CO had questions based directly on this thread. After looking at the I-134 his question was, "Where did she go?" There was lots to discuss. When I get home from work, I'll expand on how the interview went, and the exact questions I answered. :thumbs::dance:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congradulations KEN Y LEIDYS!

CR-1 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Bogota, Colombia

Event Date

Marriage: 2009-04-30

I-130 Sent: 2009-05-14

I-130 Approved: 2009-08-25

NVC Received: 2009-09-09

Interview Date: 2009-11-19

Visa Received: 2009-11-25

US Entry Target Date: 2010-01-08

S. Korea La Vida Loca: 2010-04-07

Returned to USA: 2011-04-06

Removal of Conditions: 2012-01-08

I-751 Biometrics: 2012-03-02

I-751 Approved: 2012-09-07

N400 Sent: 2012-10-10

Biometrics: 2012-11-02

Interview: 2013-01-09

Oath: 2013-02-22

Citizenship: 2013-02-22

Congrats Ken and Leidys. Like everyone else, I'm thrilled for you!

Only one request .. you're going to need to have your wedding live on streaming video for us all. We've come this far, we want to see the result! :)

ROC

AR11 filed: 02/05/11

I-751 filed at Vermont Service Center: 02/07/11

NOA: 02/14/11

Biometrics appt: 03/21/11

RoC Interview: Not required

RoC Approved: 08/04/2011

10 yr Green card received: 08/10/2011

YAY!!! For approval!!! :dance:

When is the move???? :luv:

7424_1227494242996_1098240232_30687848_7514567_n.jpg

Leidys' 29th B-Day is Nov. 7th. 1 week later, after celebrating with her entire family and having everything in order, she plans to catch a flight w/LAX being her POE. My entire family is so excited to welcome her here. :dance:

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg