Ken y Leidys

Where did she go?

2,568 posts in this topic

no problemo, there are allot of ken fans on this thread.

I'm sure there are. Clearly from the numbers of posters, reading his little work of fiction.

None the less I am entitled to ask without being told to stfu.

Brother almaty is on one of his "stfu noob" binges. he is kidding.... me thinkssssss :lol:

I don't give a fiddler's if he is off on an idiotic binge. I didn't see it that way and I don't appreciate it.

stfu..you made your point ...i hate noobs

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

I'm sure there are. Clearly from the numbers of posters, reading his little work of fiction.

Brother almaty is on one of his "stfu noob" binges. he is kidding.... me thinkssssss :lol:

I don't give a fiddler's if he is off on an idiotic binge. I didn't see it that way and I don't appreciate it.

stfu..you made your point ...i hate noobs

:blink:

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

OMG...Don't....Do...It...Brad....Too...Easy.... STFU STFU STFU STFU!!!! MuaHAHA :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Brad! STFU immediately, or you will be excluded from Ken's future posting mwahahahahaha :devil:

p.s. brother, the siggy is getting huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. rearrange them pics dooood.

Nevaaaa!!!!!

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

i hate noobs.. and by the way..stfu brad and len

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

i hate burro abusers, so stfu Dean. HA! :devil:

Super noobs, both of you stfu :devil::devil:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i hate burro abusers, so stfu Dean. HA! :devil:

Super noobs, both of you stfu :devil::devil:

everyone stfu except for ken and fellow pizza lovers :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Okay...I'm back. Let's continue... :thumbs:

After meeting with Leidys parents, and getting to know her cousins, aunts and uncles, we headed to a nearby street corner. Carnavales had already kicked off in the center of El Prado, and tonight (Saturday), it was the Gay Parade.

As Leidys and I headed to our favorite, intimate club - Sweet Chalet, crowds of people in the thousands made their way along busy avenues to see the men in drag, and surgically-transformed men into women walk this particular parade route.

Guacherna Gay

948.jpg

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg

The next morning, I arose early to get one of my free breakfasts downstairs at the Moorish-themed restaurant. As I walked down the hallway, I was greeted by a beautiful Costeña with long, straight black hair, cream skin, nice thick lips, and an airy blue dress the color of the skies above her native Nuevo Soledad barrio. When she smiled, braces revealed her age - about 21. Her name is Monica, and she joined Benoit downstairs for breakfast - I was alone.

Monica laughed when she read the Carnival-themed slogan on my new t-shirt. 'Cajonero' is a Coastal term for, "Man that divorces and marries again and again to be with different women." I sat across from Benoit and Monica again this particular morning, Benoit being a 50-something with two children, divorced, living in 10-below zero Quebec.

On this second greeting with Benoit and Monica, I spoke at length about the wonders of Barranquilla. The restaurants to fit all budgets, all pallets. Benoit asked me to name some of my favorite foods. "Chinese, Lebanese-Arabic, Thai, Indian, Coastal Mexican...Coastal Colombian, of course." Benoit visibly tensed as he explained how fortunate I was to enjoy these delicacies with Leidys. Monica fixated at the carpet at the feet of my table, looking unhappy. Benoit then mentioned, "Monica only likes Colombian Comida Tipica. She won't try anything else." Meat and rice, salad and a South American potato called Yuca round up what is known country-wide as Comida Tipica. A normal plate of food similar to what I was served growing up with my family. My mother comes from eastern Tennessee, and if you substituted the Yuca for Corn Bread, you have East Tennessee supper.

Benoit went on to complain that Monica's pallet is not as adventureous. Leidys and I later spied Ben and Monica sharing some laughs in the hotels' lobby on our way back to Leidys house for a fast meet and greet one last time. Leidys' Grandmother was asleep on Saturday night, but now - being Monday (noon), she returned the joke about me offering to wake her on Saturday night with a cold glass of water poured in her bed. Now, Grandma was poking hard back at me. We all laughed, but I was slightly uneasy. Inside the family home where four generations all habitate, I felt a strong sense of hierarchy combined with a gentle calmness. I thought of nine year old Luis as being a friend as I spent my childhood with kids like him, running on lush, green lawns by day with cousins, catching fire flies after eating southern dinner. The kind of food that vaguely reminded me of Comida Tipica served universally in this seaside, port city.

Leidys' family

16%20Leidys%20family.JPG

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Leidys with mother

17%20With%20mother.JPG

The next morning after initially meeting Leidys' family, we took a taxi to Downtown Barranquilla to find some souveniers. Besides the ubiquitous coffee and Juan Valez mugs, I tried to find a Carnaval sombrero to wear.

Besides costing $45, the hats were too small on me. My Flex-fit baseball cap easily fit atop the hat band area. Showing a fast comparison, and how slim my choices were.

20%20Measuring%20hats.JPG

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Downtown with the locals

21%20Battling%20Terrorism.JPG

These two gentlemen fashioned themselves after the FARC guerrillas who are terrorizing the southern jungles along the Ecuadorean, Peruvian and Venezuelan borders. When they asked for $3 US to take photos with me, I was really caught off guard. "Sorry guys, I only have Pesos" is the excuse I gave them. They thanked me, reminding me how happy they would be to finally have a good meal between them.

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE