Ken y Leidys

Where did she go?

2,568 posts in this topic

Learn to be content in your own skin is my philosophy. We are all essentially alone and one of life's lessons is how to deal with that feeling. When we know how to live on our own we are better at being in a relationship. However, everyone is free to do as they please as regards these matters.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ken, I think you missed your calling!! You should be screenwriting for Hollywood. Definately have a way with words :thumbs:

Best of luck in your journey wherever it may take you.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
ya know Ken I am all for moving on etc.. but it seems like you are moving on rather quickly.... have enough respect for Onelis and at least wait a few weeks before you start dating someone else...

I am not saying this to be mean.. just trying to see this from Onelis point of view...

With the greatest respect, I agree with Marilyn, Ken.

You are lonely, you have said as much in your posts. I think you are longing for companionship so much you are probably not thinking about the possible consequences of rushing head long into a new relationship.

Take your TIME. Don't see every woman as a potential wife. Don't run into the next relationship on the rebound which is, I'm afraid, what you are doing at the moment - however much you want to deny this. The woman you do choose as your wife deserves more than being a rebound wife.

Love that person for them, not because you are desperately lonely and need to fill a void with anyone.

Good luck to you. :)

:thumbs:

You are a very good writer, very entertaining. I wonder though from Onelis' point of view if she thinks that it's good she decided not to continue with the relationship if you could so easily move on after breaking up from a serious relationship with her. I would feel tossed to the side. I know she is the one who stopped contacting you, and that wasn't right IMO. But still all these stories have me pretty confused and wondering. I wish the best for you. But yeah, I think you should take your time for finding a lifelong relationship.

Edited by Parivar CSK

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

I'm confused...which woman is in your siggy? Your ex fiance or one of the newfound "friends"?

The ex fiance

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
Fruco 60 years - Ketchup commercial. Durn thing won´t post. Here´s another go at it:

Damn,and I thought Ketchup Maggi from Panama was good. :star:

ya know Ken I am all for moving on etc.. but it seems like you are moving on rather quickly.... have enough respect for Onelis and at least wait a few weeks before you start dating someone else...

I am not saying this to be mean.. just trying to see this from Onelis point of view...

With the greatest respect, I agree with Marilyn, Ken.

You are lonely, you have said as much in your posts. I think you are longing for companionship so much you are probably not thinking about the possible consequences of rushing head long into a new relationship.

Take your TIME. Don't see every woman as a potential wife. Don't run into the next relationship on the rebound which is, I'm afraid, what you are doing at the moment - however much you want to deny this. The woman you do choose as your wife deserves more than being a rebound wife.

Love that person for them, not because you are desperately lonely and need to fill a void with anyone.

Good luck to you. :)

:thumbs:

You are a very good writer, very entertaining. I wonder though from Onelis' point of view if she thinks that it's good she decided not to continue with the relationship if you could so easily move on after breaking up from a serious relationship with her. I would feel tossed to the side. I know she is the one who stopped contacting you, and that wasn't right IMO. But still all these stories have me pretty confused and wondering. I wish the best for you. But yeah, I think you should take your time for finding a lifelong relationship.

I know,he should definitely write a book.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

What a crazy story! I'm from Barranquilla too and married a Barranquillera. Ken, enjoy your trip. Barranquilla is a unique, wonderful city. The people are outgoing, and will show you love. Just like in any city, be cautious bro.

K1

1/22/07: I-129F sent to CSC

1/23/07: I-129F packet received and signed for at 9:45A.M.!!

1/29/07: NOA1

4/27/07: NOA2

5/01/07: NOA2 Hardcopy received

5/10/07: Approval arrives at NVC

5/14/07: Leaves NVC

5/17/07: Arrives at Bogota, Colombia

5/18/07: Packet 3 faxed to Embassy

5/22/07: Packet 3 sent via courier

5/30/07: Wendy receives packet 3 (Good thing we used the shortcut)

6/04/07: Packet 4 received

7/03/07: Medical appt. scheduled

7/05/07: Interview!!!! VISA APPROVED!!!!!!!

7/09/07: Visa in hand!!!

7/11/07: Point of Entry at LAX, complete success!!!!!!!!!!

7/24/07: Married!!!

AOS & EAD

07/27/07: Filed for AOS & EAD

08/02/07: Arrives at Chicago

09/10/07: NOA1

09/11/07: Social Security card in hand

10/12/07: Biometrics appointment

10/25/07: EAD Approved

01/23/08: Interview = APPROVED

02/02/08: Green Card received...10 day turn around, not bad!!!

Removing Conditions

11/12/09: Mailed to CSC!

11/13/09: Arrives at CSC!

11/16/09: NOA1

11/18/09: Check Cashed!

12/14/09: Biometrics

01/07/10: Card Production Ordered (APPROVED)

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

I just ate a whole bag of popcorn and didn't even notice :lol: . This thread is very entertaining.

@Ken: Have you ever thought that all those ladies might smile at you not because you are such a handsome stud but because they think you've got plenty of money? Apparently for them, you're the rich guy from America and they want out there. I wouldn't just jump into relationships like that, you are going to get disappointed over and over and over again. Good luck.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

come on Ken, I'm dying here for some news! What's next? Ken is extending his stay in Barranquilla because he met this hot chick-"Barbie". When he finally returns to CA he finds the ex fiancee with her sister waiting for him on the doorstep. they're both pregnant. Now uncle Ken is not only the uncle- he's the baby daddy.

But Ken already has Barbie's K-1 Visa in the work. Now,he needs to go to Ikea because he has no more room on his shelves for anymore scrapbooks with unfinished paperwork for Mrs.Ken-to-be. what a dilemma....

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

ohh man :wacko: dude stop spending ur $ on plane tickets and go to match.com or something where its FREE.. :lol:

come on Ken, I'm dying here for some news! What's next? Ken is extending his stay in Barranquilla because he met this hot chick-"Barbie". When he finally returns to CA he finds the ex fiancee with her sister waiting for him on the doorstep. they're both pregnant. Now uncle Ken is not only the uncle- he's the baby daddy.

But Ken already has Barbie's K-1 Visa in the work. Now,he needs to go to Ikea because he has no more room on his shelves for anymore scrapbooks with unfinished paperwork for Mrs.Ken-to-be. what a dilemma....

holly S H I T u go girl!! :thumbs::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by EsOrEnNa

R.I.P. Diana 1982 - 28.08.2008

<3 WE MISS YOU <3

December 2oo7 - received 1o year GC!!

I know nothing of this person but just look at the different view points...the guys are all like yahhhh- high 5, etc go getemmmmm and the girls speak of time and feelings....you will often find love when you least expect it not in eyeing every girl that walks by

Hey!!!! Earlier in this thread, I was actually having one of my good boy moments. :innocent:

I said that I felt it was way too early for him to be looking for a new fiance the day after his fiance called it off.

OK, then I said but if he wants to just get some, then go for it.

But I don't know how he could be so happy just after his fiance called it off. I would be devistated. I probably wouldn't even be thinking about other women. In fact, if the only reason was that she could not go to the US, I would be looking at moving to Buenos Aires.

In fact, knowing how the immigration process is, we did talk about that. And I had no problem moving if I had to.

But then again, nothing in this world is more important to me than my wife!!!!!!!!!!

4-29-08 - Mailed I-130 & I-129F together to CSC

CSC

I-130 I-129F

5-01-08 - NOA1 5-02-08 - NOA1

5-04-08 - Touched 5-06-08 - Touched

5-05-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail 5-08-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail

5-14-08 - Touched 5-14-08 - Touched

5-20-08 - Touched

5-29-08 - NOA2................................5-29-08 - NOA2

5-30-08 - Touched............................5-30-08 - Touched

6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy..........6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy

NVC

6-05-08 - NVC rcvd, new # & IIN.......6-04-08 - NVC rcvd, new #

6-15-08 - NVC invoiced AOS..............6-09-08 - Shipped DHL to Bs. As.

6-15-08 - Paid AOS online..................6-11-08 - Dlvd to Embassy

6-15-08 - Sent DS-3032 email...........6-17-08 - Received e-mail Packet 3

6-17-08 - AOS shows PAID!!!............6-25-08 - Turnned in Packet 3

6-17-08 - Sent AOS pkg Fed Ex.........7-11-08 - Medical

6-23-08 - DS-3032 accepted..............8-14-08 - Interview!!!

6-26-08 - NVC says my I-864EZ is not original Signature (BS!!!)

6-28-08 - IV bill invoiced online.

7-01-08 - Paid IV Bill online

7-01-08 - Re-sent I-864EZ

7-02-08 - IV Bill show "Paid"

7-02-08 - NVC Received I-864EZ, again!!

7-03-08 - Sent DS-230 via FedEx.

7-03-08 - NVC recieves and enters new I-864EZ

7-07-08 - NVC receives and enters DS-230

7-16-08 - CASE COMPLETE!!!!

8-14-08 - Interview. APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

8-19-08 - POE, Washington DC.

Timeline

:rofl:

The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline
I just ate a whole bag of popcorn and didn't even notice :lol: . This thread is very entertaining.

@Ken: Have you ever thought that all those ladies might smile at you not because you are such a handsome stud but because they think you've got plenty of money? Apparently for them, you're the rich guy from America and they want out there. I wouldn't just jump into relationships like that, you are going to get disappointed over and over and over again. Good luck.

Good point.That one who was sure she wants to spend the rest of her life with Ken only after knowing him a couple of days...... :wacko: come on now ! These girls are slick,I'm telling you.The girls in Panama are no different.One day I was having a conversation with my fiance's aunt who after 30 years admitted she just married an USC as a "way out."

January 12,2011-RFE

Is this real? :blink:

Jumping from one "friend" to another right when your relationship ended? Unreal.

I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for.

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Timeline
Is this real? :blink:

Jumping from one "friend" to another right when your relationship ended? Unreal.

I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for.

This looks like a case of this................

January 12,2011-RFE