Ken y Leidys

Where did she go?

2,568 posts in this topic

Ken, I am glad you are well. :D

I hope you enjoy your new costena. She looks like a nice gal. :yes:

Daniel

:energy:

In Colombia, this past weekend, it was their "Valentines" and "Amigos/Amigas" day all wrapped into one. Leidys went out with 4 of her girlfriends, and 1 of their male friends. They hit up Club Tormenta on Murillo Blvd. near the Metro Center - close to Shakira park.

You don't know this, but Onelis, Stefanie, and friend (in orange) Yerina and I all got into a brawl in Tormenta in November with a group at a separate table. Long story short: Yerina was sitting alone, and a guy at another table was staring at her. His gf got jealous and spashed Yerina with beer. Yerina sat and almost cried. Then, she splashed the other woman with beers. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. I got mad, took off my shirt while I danced with Onelis, and everyone sat down, afraid that I would kick somebodys tail. Onelis and Stefanie go all "Hero Worship" over me...

In front of Blue Bar before heading down to Tormenta - Barranquilla

colombia_2007.1199038200.dsc05932.jpg

Leidys went on Saturday night, she had 5 beers, the rest of her friends also had drinks, and their amigo was actually a Mujeriego/Womanizer on weekend furlough. Leidys left the table she was sitting at with friends to talk to a young(er) man who knew her brothers and mother. They talked for 15 minutes, and she returned. The "Amigo on weekend furlough" from his spouse/children got jealous, and then proceeded to throw his arms around Leidys and come on strong to her. She pushed him away, but not before female friends asked, "Is there something going on??? What about KEN?"

Leidys was very nervous on Sunday night when I called. She was still hung over from her five miniature Aguilas ("Aguilitas") and she explained everything, afraid for what I would say over the telephone. I told her what I had thought of this "Friend" she chose to hang out with, and how men usually have different intentions than women expect them of having. I explained how alcohol is used as an excuse by men, but it is simply an excuse for acting out of line, and I asked would these "choices" be repeated further down the line? Hmmm.

Leidys was appologetic, nervous, begging me to trust her and that she would not visit with this friend ever again. If her girlfriends were all going out with this "friend" she would rather stay home, etc. This appeared to be a sincere statement, but I was REALLY PISSED. I called her 2 days later. At the moment, I'm just confused. While she is a wonderful person, and things like this can happen when unexpected, I'm still not happy. Yes, my eyes are WIDE OPEN at this point. Trust is a delicate thing - especially over 2 time zones and 2 continents. December in Barranquilla is hanging in the balance...

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Ken the guy placed his arms around her and she pushed him away. She then told you what had happened. Sounds like she is being honest to me. If she never said anything you wouldn't have known about this incident. Is there something you are leaving out?

Edited by Corey3368

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Ken the guy placed his arms around her and she pushed him away. She then told you what had happened. Sounds like she is being honest to me. If she never said anything you wouldn't have known about this incident. Is there something you are leaving out?

:thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
Ken, I am glad you are well. :D

I hope you enjoy your new costena. She looks like a nice gal. :yes:

Daniel

:energy:

In Colombia, this past weekend, it was their "Valentines" and "Amigos/Amigas" day all wrapped into one. Leidys went out with 4 of her girlfriends, and 1 of their male friends. They hit up Club Tormenta on Murillo Blvd. near the Metro Center - close to Shakira park.

You don't know this, but Onelis, Stefanie, and friend (in orange) Yerina and I all got into a brawl in Tormenta in November with a group at a separate table. Long story short: Yerina was sitting alone, and a guy at another table was staring at her. His gf got jealous and spashed Yerina with beer. Yerina sat and almost cried. Then, she splashed the other woman with beers. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. I got mad, took off my shirt while I danced with Onelis, and everyone sat down, afraid that I would kick somebodys tail. Onelis and Stefanie go all "Hero Worship" over me...

In front of Blue Bar before heading down to Tormenta - Barranquilla

colombia_2007.1199038200.dsc05932.jpg

Leidys went on Saturday night, she had 5 beers, the rest of her friends also had drinks, and their amigo was actually a Mujeriego/Womanizer on weekend furlough. Leidys left the table she was sitting at with friends to talk to a young(er) man who knew her brothers and mother. They talked for 15 minutes, and she returned. The "Amigo on weekend furlough" from his spouse/children got jealous, and then proceeded to throw his arms around Leidys and come on strong to her. She pushed him away, but not before female friends asked, "Is there something going on??? What about KEN?"

Leidys was very nervous on Sunday night when I called. She was still hung over from her five miniature Aguilas ("Aguilitas") and she explained everything, afraid for what I would say over the telephone. I told her what I had thought of this "Friend" she chose to hang out with, and how men usually have different intentions than women expect them of having. I explained how alcohol is used as an excuse by men, but it is simply an excuse for acting out of line, and I asked would these "choices" be repeated further down the line? Hmmm.

Leidys was appologetic, nervous, begging me to trust her and that she would not visit with this friend ever again. If her girlfriends were all going out with this "friend" she would rather stay home, etc. This appeared to be a sincere statement, but I was REALLY PISSED. I called her 2 days later. At the moment, I'm just confused. While she is a wonderful person, and things like this can happen when unexpected, I'm still not happy. Yes, my eyes are WIDE OPEN at this point. Trust is a delicate thing - especially over 2 time zones and 2 continents. December in Barranquilla is hanging in the balance...

I told you they reminded me of Panamanians.......now they really do.Of Chorilleras,that is ! :unsure:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I don't get it. So you're back together again?

Diana

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Timeline
I don't get it. So you're back together again?

Diana

Thanks for asking. I can't follow either.

Ken? Can you sum it up for us? Would you, plizzzzzz?

He's got a new woman,Leidys.

The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
January 12,2011-RFE

Leidys and I patched things up. She explained that if her friends would hit the town with this 'Amigo', that she would not go. She agreed that its best not to put herself into these situations again. We're waiting to be with each other...

One funny thing, Leidys was happy to hear how jealous I had become over this guy. I didn't overreact, but I wasn't exactly calm about it Monday & Tuesday, either. So, all is well between Leidys and I. :dance:

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Leidys and I patched things up. She explained that if her friends would hit the town with this 'Amigo', that she would not go. She agreed that its best not to put herself into these situations again. We're waiting to be with each other...

One funny thing, Leidys was happy to hear how jealous I had become over this guy. I didn't overreact, but I wasn't exactly calm about it Monday & Tuesday, either. So, all is well between Leidys and I. :dance:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
bump

:lol:

101 pages whooooohoooo ! :dance::dance::dance:

January 12,2011-RFE