Ken y Leidys

Where did she go?

2,568 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I'm confused!! :wacko: Who are all the women? And are you talking to the immigration person about another petition?

If you are already talking about being engaged again. WOW, you get over things fast, and you move fast.

It's so *clinical*....

I talked with my Immigration paper-prep person Maria on the phone a few minutes ago. In 1 hr., we are going to meet and talk about things. She has been super cool about helping me while I have been here. Translation services, meeting with my dates, etc. Leidys hasn´t wanted to meet Maria since she doesn´t care for translators much, and according to Onelis, my Spanish is now 90% perfect.
Edited by illumine

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
:innocent::whistle:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
we need Salma Hayek to play Onelis:

SalmaHayek_03.jpg

Paz Vega (the actress from Spanglish) to play Estefanie

paz-vega%20bigMTIzOA==.jpg

Penelope Cruz to play the new ''friend''

penelope_cruz_wallpaper_05.jpg

Denzel Washington can play you

If those are the women in the movie, I want to play him!!! :thumbs:

Wesley Snipes would be better to play Ken.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

I say Gary Coleman

4-29-08 - Mailed I-130 & I-129F together to CSC

CSC

I-130 I-129F

5-01-08 - NOA1 5-02-08 - NOA1

5-04-08 - Touched 5-06-08 - Touched

5-05-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail 5-08-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail

5-14-08 - Touched 5-14-08 - Touched

5-20-08 - Touched

5-29-08 - NOA2................................5-29-08 - NOA2

5-30-08 - Touched............................5-30-08 - Touched

6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy..........6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy

NVC

6-05-08 - NVC rcvd, new # & IIN.......6-04-08 - NVC rcvd, new #

6-15-08 - NVC invoiced AOS..............6-09-08 - Shipped DHL to Bs. As.

6-15-08 - Paid AOS online..................6-11-08 - Dlvd to Embassy

6-15-08 - Sent DS-3032 email...........6-17-08 - Received e-mail Packet 3

6-17-08 - AOS shows PAID!!!............6-25-08 - Turnned in Packet 3

6-17-08 - Sent AOS pkg Fed Ex.........7-11-08 - Medical

6-23-08 - DS-3032 accepted..............8-14-08 - Interview!!!

6-26-08 - NVC says my I-864EZ is not original Signature (BS!!!)

6-28-08 - IV bill invoiced online.

7-01-08 - Paid IV Bill online

7-01-08 - Re-sent I-864EZ

7-02-08 - IV Bill show "Paid"

7-02-08 - NVC Received I-864EZ, again!!

7-03-08 - Sent DS-230 via FedEx.

7-03-08 - NVC recieves and enters new I-864EZ

7-07-08 - NVC receives and enters DS-230

7-16-08 - CASE COMPLETE!!!!

8-14-08 - Interview. APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

8-19-08 - POE, Washington DC.

Filed: Timeline
I talked with my Immigration paper-prep person Maria on the phone a few minutes ago. In 1 hr., we are going to meet and talk about things. She has been super cool about helping me while I have been here. Translation services, meeting with my dates, etc. Leidys hasn´t wanted to meet Maria since she doesn´t care for translators much, and according to Onelis, my Spanish is now 90% perfect.

Leidys is taking her siesta at the moment, and wants to meet up later this afternoon or evening. Yesterday, we went out to the movies, and later to play arcade games, air hockey, and buy ¨recuerdos¨ or reminders of Colombia. She has been staying on the sidelines because of her fear for getting dumped for Onelis. Onelis on the other hand, has told me that if it weren´t for the distance, we would certainly be together.

I told Onelis that I would call her before I leave, and I just might - just before getting on the plane. I will have all day to think about things as I return to Southern CA.

Question for the fellas: Should I call Toñio´s sister Viviana or not? Supposedly, she is a very nice woman who is looking for ¨friendship¨or more. I feel reluctant, but from the U.S., I can make my decisions, not here while I´m all caught up in the moment...

Seems to me that you're grabbing for straws. Confused, alone, hurt and looking for some kind of "replacement" that you won't find.

Count your losses (which you gracefully did with Onelis) and move on.

Also seems to me, that if you love that city so much, and the problem with Onelis is that she doesn't want to leave, you could move there.

There are three sides to every story though, yours, hers, and the truth.

Good luck.

we need Salma Hayek to play Onelis:

SalmaHayek_03.jpg

Paz Vega (the actress from Spanglish) to play Estefanie

paz-vega%20bigMTIzOA==.jpg

Penelope Cruz to play the new ''friend''

penelope_cruz_wallpaper_05.jpg

Denzel Washington can play you

If those are the women in the movie, I want to play him!!! :thumbs:

Wow, she can really fill out a towe..... sorry, what did you say?

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

I say Gary Coleman

Even though he really needs a job now,I don't think so.

"What's you talkin' about Willis ? " :wacko:

The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am addicted to this thread, it's so entertaining. I like trip/relationship reports, and this one, is one of the most interesting by far.

I am addicted to this thread, it's so entertaining. I like trip/relationship reports, and this one, is one of the most interesting by far.

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I am addicted too...I logged on just to see what was going on in this thread...LOL

"We are the real countries,

Not the boundaries drawn on maps,

With the names of powerful men.

That's all I've wanted -

To walk in such a place with you,

On an earth without maps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kev (Canada/BC) & Kiki (USA/Oregon)

flag_usa_canada.gif

Married Nov. 27th, 2004

Done with USCIS until 2017!!

collage4.jpg

olivia12mo2.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

perhaps we should start passing a VJ hat around - so we can fund Ken's further adventures and we hear about the dirty details?

I could be a choose your own adventure with Ken as our hero. Pay $20 you get to decide who he bags tonight. :yes:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Question for the fellas: Should I call Toñio´s sister Viviana or not? Supposedly, she is a very nice woman who is looking for ¨friendship¨or more. I feel reluctant, but from the U.S., I can make my decisions, not here while I´m all caught up in the moment...

If I had my fiance that I love and was going to get married broking up with me, I don't think I'd be ready the same second to find a replacement. Shouldn't you be mourning the end of your relationship? Why are u in such a hurry to find another bride?

Bride(s). Don't forget his friend (Leidys) he spent one night with before Onelis ended it.

it's like a menu, you can just order more.... :blink:

mix and match, one from column a and one from column b :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I say Gary Coleman

:bonk: Denzel Washington! :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Leidys is taking her siesta at the moment, and wants to meet up later this afternoon or evening. Yesterday, we went out to the movies, and later to play arcade games, air hockey, and buy ¨recuerdos¨ or reminders of Colombia. She has been staying on the sidelines because of her fear for getting dumped for Onelis. Onelis on the other hand, has told me that if it weren´t for the distance, we would certainly be together.

I told Onelis that I would call her before I leave, and I just might - just before getting on the plane. I will have all day to think about things as I return to Southern CA.

Seems to me that you're grabbing for straws. Confused, alone, hurt and looking for some kind of "replacement" that you won't find.

Count your losses (which you gracefully did with Onelis) and move on.

Also seems to me, that if you love that city so much, and the problem with Onelis is that she doesn't want to leave, you could move there.

There are three sides to every story though, yours, hers, and the truth.

Good luck.

:thumbs:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
perhaps we should start passing a VJ hat around - so we can fund Ken's further adventures and we hear about the dirty details?

I could be a choose your own adventure with Ken as our hero. Pay $20 you get to decide who he bags tonight. :yes:

:rofl:

I say Gary Coleman

:bonk: Denzel Washington! :dance:

Wesley Snipes,or even better,DMX

post-43577-1216169446_thumb.jpg

post-43577-1216169461_thumb.jpg

Edited by panamania79

January 12,2011-RFE