Rocketta

Fancy some cake?

201 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

So when I was in Jordan My HOT arab husband when I had my pajamas on wouldn't let me answer the door. :lol: Now that made me laugh because I'm a country girl and we go out in a lot less than our pajamas. :lol:

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

dreamy_Riyad-2.jpg2615261345_a42ed1904a.jpg

No one tell the hubby! Oh wait I already told HIM! :)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Yea.........I'll be glad when this bunch gets their visas.

I'm sorry is this your personal message board? :lol:

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
So when I was in Jordan My HOT arab husband when I had my pajamas on wouldn't let me answer the door. :lol: Now that made me laugh because I'm a country girl and we go out in a lot less than our pajamas. :lol:

I avoided answering the door over there. There was never anyone I wanted to talk to on the other side. In fact one day it was a Syrian police officer running around checking passports for valid visas. We were all fine, but I was perfectly happy to let my husband handle that one.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Timeline
Do I report to you ?

if the spirit moves you?

just don't perpetrate like you care about people being offended because you don't you care that VW was offended just be real and all is well.

btw, is your husband a hot arab or not? :star:

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

Filed: Other Timeline
aw_jeez_not_this_shit_again.jpg

No kidding.

You know what I've been wondering all weekend?

I wonder if I should start a Hot European Husband thread.

I would but somehow, there's the little problem of that pasty white flesh. And then there's what I call the European Chest Hair Pattern - sort of like genetic coding after millions of years of cold, rainy weather.

But then there is that accent............ :P

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
I ....ALWAYS care.

did you report it or post how inappropriate it was?

What was so inappropriate? Ignoring legitimate warnings about posting your pics and personal info ain't real smart. and all this Hot Arab stuff is pretty hedonistic. Look the word up. All quite appropriate in context.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
aw_jeez_not_this_shit_again.jpg

No kidding.

You know what I've been wondering all weekend?

I wonder if I should start a Hot European Husband thread.

I would but somehow, there's the little problem of that pasty white flesh. And then there's what I call the European Chest Hair Pattern - sort of like genetic coding after millions of years of cold, rainy weather.

But then there is that accent............ :P

:lol:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png