jundp

Seattle area VJ members

584 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

• :unsure: Ok.

You look scared. :blush:

:help:

• Dont' worry. if they both come I'll get them a hotel so you don't feel crowded. But a party in your room with 4 MENA girls would be 'wootsauce' as my friend's daughter says.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Underground Tour is $15 each; Space Needle is $16 for adults and $8 for age 4-13

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
:unsure: Ok.

you *should* be scared, Olivia... very scared - it *might* be me!!! I'm checking on hubby's departure to Morocco, then I'll know if I can make it. I don't bite, only snore on occasion, but... but... but.... oh, you'll just have to find out for yourself! :devil:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline

you *should* be scared, Olivia... very scared - it *might* be me!!! I'm checking on hubby's departure to Morocco, then I'll know if I can make it. I don't bite, only snore on occasion, but... but... but.... oh, you'll just have to find out for yourself! :devil:

I'm still working on Dorothy and Gabi.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Timeline

I'm very sad to announce that unfortunately I will not be able to make it. :crying: I am disappointed as I was looking forward to meeting you all but I have to realistic. Please don't hate me :crying:

Thank you for being the best organizer and cheerleader Maggie - I am certain that you guys will have a blast - make sure that we will see the photos... :star: :star: :star:

Much love,

Dorothy

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Timeline

I still don't know if I'll make it - it's not looking like the most feasible thing to do, but I'm working on it. However, I am a tiny bit concerned (for myself and any other observing Muslims) about all these activities y'all are thinking of if I'm fasting... Oh well, I may not make it anyway - I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:D:dance:

I'm very sad to announce that unfortunately I will not be able to make it. :crying: I am disappointed as I was looking forward to meeting you all but I have to realistic. Please don't hate me :crying:

Thank you for being the best organizer and cheerleader Maggie - I am certain that you guys will have a blast - make sure that we will see the photos... :star::star::star:

Much love,

Dorothy

Perfectly understandable! :thumbs:

I still don't know if I'll make it - it's not looking like the most feasible thing to do, but I'm working on it. However, I am a tiny bit concerned (for myself and any other observing Muslims) about all these activities y'all are thinking of if I'm fasting... Oh well, I may not make it anyway - I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

:unsure: Either way is ok too. :thumbs:

One down :( one to go :) .

So is it Henna? :dance:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry you won't be able to make it Dorthy but we completely understand :D

Duck tours sounds cool...they all sound cool actually :lol: Is everything near each other or are we gonna have to be driving around and finding parking spots?

Timeline

I hope it works out for you to make it :D

Timeline

Dinner is actually planned late to accomodate the fasting folks. I checked with the manager of the restaurant and he said definitely will be able to eat by then.

People are welcome to join in those activities they choose. Not everyone is doing everything.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Timeline

And to answer yardie's question, the underground tour, lunch and pikes place can be done in one parking stop. The duck, space needle can be done in one stop. Not sure where the restaurant is in conjunction to the needle but will check. Might be able to do it all in one at that end. Will let you know.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Timeline

OK here is the updated list:

The List (cut and past to add your name)

(2) Janet + daughter age (16)

(4) Maggie+dh, ds (19) and dd (22)

(1) Olivia

(4) Ready4ONE & family [wife & 2 kids [g6 and b9] + (2) friends if they can go (K-1 couple from PI)

(1) Rajaa

(3) Steve y Jessica + daughter age (12)

(1) Henna

(4) Jen + Patrick + 2 kids (16 & 17) (or 16 & 9....depending on who comes...)

(2)or(3) Bonnie +1 kid(4yrs) and maybe hubby?

(2) Len_and_Bren

(1) YAZZ maybe hubby

(2) Yunwoo+1

(1) USARMY

(2) Yardie +1

(2) Renatchi+1

(1) Noura

(1.5) Gabi and butterball

(1) MsAmera

Total 35 maybe 37

How many of you are joining us for pre dinner festivities? The duck seems to be the most popular. If most of you wanted to go it would be enough to have an entire duck to ourselvs and we could pretty much designate a tour time (5:30 or 6) as opposed to going and getting put a on tour based on the line. I'm thinking for those that want to do it all we should meet about noon in Pioneer Square for the underground Tour. if we get on the 1pm tour, we'll finish about 2:30. Then it's about a 15min walk to pike place (easier than trying to find parking for all the cars again) so say 3-4:30ish Market, then drive to the needle..do about 1/2 hour up there and go to duck tour at 6. back by 730 and time for dinner. This gives those of you who only want to do parts of the acitivities a rough idea of where we will be when. i can pm my cell to any of you who need it (as long as you are not on my bad list :devil: )

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Timeline

I see you stole my siggy Maggie! I knew it looked familiar! :lol:

That all sounds good. We are hopefully going to make it to everything. That is the plan at this time at least.

I'm coming! :dance: :dance: :dance: I'm coming! :dance: :dance: :dance: I'm gonna be there! :dance: :dance: :dance:

thank you special angel........... :innocent:

WOOHOO! Glad you can make it :D

Edited by Yardiewife