jundp

Seattle area VJ members

584 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
I say keep this thread going encase anyone else wants to join in. There may be stragglers.

Ok then. Maybe we can turn it into a daily thread to keep it on the front page or two. Like post some general about what you did or are going to do that day.

I posted a thread about Henna in MENA if any of you are interested to help out. Meanwhile, I'm out in search of a REAL coffee shop so I don't get beat by Len/Bren when I meet them. :dance:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I say keep this thread going encase anyone else wants to join in. There may be stragglers.

Ok then. Maybe we can turn it into a daily thread to keep it on the front page or two. Like post some general about what you did or are going to do that day.

I posted a thread about Henna in MENA if any of you are interested to help out. Meanwhile, I'm out in search of a REAL coffee shop so I don't get beat by Len/Bren when I meet them. :dance:

You are wise.... :devil:

Some of the ones in the U-District are quite good, though too noisy for my taste sometimes. Since I am stranded here all day, that's what I know.

Hey peepz! I was wondering..... any recommendations as to where to buy authentic say, Indian and African foods and spices to cook at home?

Mind you, we're on a budget, so don't go all fancy on me.

So far I have found 2 markets on Lake City; but the variety sux and they are pricey.

Len, proud sponsor of "coconut oil rocks".

Timeline
Hey peepz! I was wondering..... any recommendations as to where to buy authentic say, Indian and African foods and spices to cook at home?

So far I have found 2 markets on Lake City; but the variety sux and they are pricey.

I don't know of anything in Seattle since I stay to the eastside. If you ever venture my way, there is a nice Indian store in Redmond, right off of 520.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

38 days,23 hrs, 33 min, TILLLL Seattle....

37 days, 11 hrs, 58 min, till my BD whooo hoooo...

Getting Excited...I soo need a break... I think I m losing it ... .. actually got into a nasty argument with Jan today... stressss... we rarely argue... .. things are taking a tole... grrrr

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Timeline
38 days,23 hrs, 33 min, TILLLL Seattle....

37 days, 11 hrs, 58 min, till my BD whooo hoooo...

Getting Excited...I soo need a break... I think I m losing it ... .. actually got into a nasty argument with Jan today... stressss... we rarely argue... .. things are taking a tole... grrrr

I'm not sure if getting together with us will help your stress level or not! :lol:

Seriously though, glad you are looking forward to the hook up. I am too. Not that far off now. :thumbs:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

I didn't check to see where you live but in Columbia City, they have a cute lil store off Rainier and Edmunds. Pretty much anywhere on the southend. In the Rainier Valley area. Also, my Mom loves this Ethiopian restaurant called Medusa (i think). The brother who co-owns just opened another restaurant on Broadway (don't know the name). But yea there are a lot of places, you just got to know where to look. Don't laugh at this............but you probably need to go to the "ghetto" to get what you want for cheap

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

I didn't check to see where you live but in Columbia City, they have a cute lil store off Rainier and Edmunds. Pretty much anywhere on the southend. In the Rainier Valley area. Also, my Mom loves this Ethiopian restaurant called Medusa (i think). The brother who co-owns just opened another restaurant on Broadway (don't know the name). But yea there are a lot of places, you just got to know where to look. Don't laugh at this............but you probably need to go to the "ghetto" to get what you want for cheap

Oh I know!!! The best Mexican store I have found is the one on Lake City Way... "Abarrotes Garcia", they are goooooooooooood

Great to see you made it to the thread sister! :thumbs:

Timeline

MMMM been thinking of some yummie food..

so

tonite. I am getting in the spirit....

Hodas... yumm

just cant think of what yummies I will have...

possibly

# Vegetarian Mezza $10 (tabouleh, humos, falafel, spinach pie, baba ghanouje, loubieh, and pita bread)

# Meat Mezza $10 (tabouleh, humos, grape leaves, kafta kabob, baba ghanouje, basmati rice, meat pie, and pita bread)

tried to copy the picture. but it wont let me.. augh....

35 days, 08 hrs, 54 mins, 11 secs to go... woooooohooo

Timeline

* Bumping with the List... anyone else to add?

(2) Janet + daughter age (16)

(4) Maggie+dh, ds (19) and dd (22)

(1) Olivia

(4) Ready4ONE & family [wife & 2 kids [g6 and b9] + (2) friends if they can go (K-1 couple from PI)

(1) Rajaa

(3) Steve y Jessica + daughter age (12)

(1) Henna

(4) Jen + Patrick + 2 kids (16 & 17) (or 16 & 9....depending on who comes...)

(2)or(3) Bonnie +1 kid(4yrs) and maybe hubby?

(2) Len_and_Bren

(1) YAZZ maybe hubby

(2) Yunwoo+1

(1) USARMY

(2) Yardie +1

(2) Renatchi+1

Total 32 maybe 34

Timeline

I hope some more peopel stop by our thread and decide to join us. Would like to see the coune get to 40 :dance:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding