~PalmTreeGurl~

Friends wife murdered

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=8575072

Heres the news link :cry: This is my best friends family and I know they are devastated and Im very saddened right now. Cody and Christa got married in March and were expecting a baby. I grew up with Codys sisters and all the family. I feel sooo bad and soooo upset so I can only imagine how he is feeling. :cry:

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I will pray for them, Tamara.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
:wow: this is about 15-20 min from my home!!! Clearly, I haven't seen the news in a coupla days. I'll stay tuned and let you know if I find out any breaking information. I'm so sorry and will keep them in my prayers. (F):(

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline
:wow: this is about 15-20 min from my home!!! Clearly, I haven't seen the news in a coupla days. I'll stay tuned and let you know if I find out any breaking information. I'm so sorry and will keep them in my prayers. (F):(

then I wonder if you know the family... the mom and dad has 14 kids... Gary & Julie Alexander

Timeline

then I wonder if you know the family... the mom and dad has 14 kids... Gary & Julie Alexander

I grew up on Satsuma Rd in Livingston and things like this just didnt happen in our country back in the 90s :cry:

Timeline

I grew up on Satsuma Rd in Livingston and things like this just didnt happen in our country back in the 90s :cry:

I don't think I know them, but I bet I know people who do. I live in BR in the Jefferson Hwy/Drusilla Lane area. You should let me know if you ever come this way to visit. Again, (F)(F)(F)

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline

I don't think I know them, but I bet I know people who do. I live in BR in the Jefferson Hwy/Drusilla Lane area. You should let me know if you ever come this way to visit. Again, (F)(F)(F)

I will ! I grew up in Lousiana and especially around that area where Denham Springs and ONeal Lane are at and have alot of friends that I still visit there and including biological family in Lake Charles and all my other family is in Texas/Louisiana.

Edited by TamaraLovesAdam

OH

MY

GOODNESS

:crying: How horribly sad :crying: I will pray for you and for her family. If you need anything, let me know

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
(F)

2008-05-06 I-129F sent

2008-05-10 Delivered to NVC 3:12pm

2008-05-20 NOA1

2008-05-23 Touched

2008-06-26 Touched

2008-06-27 Touched

2008-09-07 NOA2

2008-09-11 Received at NVC

2008-09-12 Left NVC

2008-09-18 Consulate received

2008-09-25 Pkt3 Received

2008-09-28 Pkt3 Returned

2008-09-30 Pkt4 Received

2008-10-09 Interview

2008-10-13 Medical

2008-10-24 Visa Received

2008-10-30 Fying home to my Jonathan

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=8575072

Heres the news link :cry: This is my best friends family and I know they are devastated and Im very saddened right now. Cody and Christa got married in March and were expecting a baby. I grew up with Codys sisters and all the family. I feel sooo bad and soooo upset so I can only imagine how he is feeling. :cry:

We must be neighbors because that happened one parish over from where I live. In fact, our detectives are helping them out.

Timeline
We must be neighbors because that happened one parish over from where I live. In fact, our detectives are helping them out.

Hi Chad... we are neighbors - you are also about 15 min from me. We spoke in chat one night, I think... how's your wife doing? She's due any day now almost! Best wishes to you both.

This is such a sad story. I hope the killer is caught soon and justice is served.

Noura

BJsTm6.png

Timeline
I spoke with Codys sister this evening before church. She said they were all at the courthouse talking with detectives. and that he was OK for the moment but gosh I cant imagine the feeling tonight. And she will keep me updated on the funeral. I dont live in Louisiana any more Im in GA but I grew up there and with the Alexander family. They are the most godly family I know on this planet... and sometimes the famous thought is.... why them?! In our Arabic church service at the close of it we say the LORDS Prayer in arabic in a song, I lost it and started crying so much.... its hard to forgive those at the very moment when a loved one is lost in a tragic way :cry: (F) Edited by TamaraLovesAdam