Sofiyya

Sunday Post!

106 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Im sure tomorrow will be hotter here and it will go back on, now what kind of doughnuts do u have :blush:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

ok i give up, would hate to dying of thurst waiting on Jackie :rofl: think i will call it a nite soon

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

Timeline

creme please

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

Timeline

OOOOOOH no boston creme :blush:

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:pop:

ahhhhhh Sunday night

pass it over please :pop:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I thing most of you are missing VW's point about the pics in her siggy. You know I thought the whole "hot arab club' thread was posted in fun. But the other day when I heard Olivia in chat claiming that her and the other founding members wanting to control what people post, I realized it was not made in real fun. Do we really need to have clubs? I think we are all a bit too old for something like.

This has been stated many many times....if you are going to post something personal here then be prepared to deal with the backlash of it. No one in this forum lives in a bubble. If some of you want to post photos of your S.O.'s,great...more power to you. However there are going to be people who don't like it or don't agree with it. My suggestion, if you want to have an exclusive "hot arab club" make a yahoo group and then you can post in private where no one will bother you. Don't expect that to happen here on that thread or any thread.

Lets get something straight. I never said that nor agreed to it. Another thing is, I should not have to be called names because I post there, nor should I have to be stalked to death when I come to VJ.

I'm glad to know you didn't agree with it, like I said it was Olivia that said that and I didn't hear anyone say anything else.

I agree you shouldn't have to be called names or be stalked but AGAIN if you are choosing to post personal info and/or photos then you have to remember its a public board and not everyone is going to be nice about it. This has been an ongoing issue in VJ since in joined in 2006 and I don't see anything changing. Like Jackie said before, several of us have started our own yahoo groups where we could have privicy and more control over posts/fighting. That definitly won't happen on this forum.

It is not our intent to control what other ppl post. Our intent was to let VW publically know that she was being an aggitator and to stop or we'd start reporting her. Eight members pm'd me of what she was doing and all I could do was advise them to ignore her. We all asked her to stop it but she didn't take a respectful request. As the OP of that thread when a member brought up what she was doing in chat it wasn't our intention to go in that direction but since it was out in the open we laid it on the table for her. She persisted and we reported it again and again and then it became stalking and harassment for at least three of us.

Like Kelly said what that person did the her sucked but don't let the fear get you. That thread has brought together many beautiful ppl who are willing to share pix of them and their loved ones and keep the flames alive. It was something of a phenomenon even long time members on VJ expressed. My inbox exploded to 109 message in one day! There is something to be said for what is being expressed in there. Maybe it's the title a few you don't like? Maybe it's the idea? But it's a natural healthy expression of the love we have for someone.

No one is trying to control thing JP. If you interpret that then I am sorry. We just repeatly and respectfully requested that VW's stop and she didn't. Maybe you didn't know the history and only got what was in chat. I don't know. But what I said was an interpretation what 8 ppl had expressed to me and 2 advisors in the chat. Ppl may twist the words but don't twist the meaning.

VW's comments may have started in good intent to her "misguided sisters", but after rejection to her not once but several times by the same ppl it evolved to something else.

Anyways it seems it's all blowing over and as someone said, "Typical MENA stuff."

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

chocolate_milk.jpg

for JP

MMMMMMMM yummy

shes gets choc milk and i cant have doughnut :angry:

Its for the baby! :innocent: yeah right! :lol:

I thing most of you are missing VW's point about the pics in her siggy. You know I thought the whole "hot arab club' thread was posted in fun. But the other day when I heard Olivia in chat claiming that her and the other founding members wanting to control what people post, I realized it was not made in real fun. Do we really need to have clubs? I think we are all a bit too old for something like.

This has been stated many many times....if you are going to post something personal here then be prepared to deal with the backlash of it. No one in this forum lives in a bubble. If some of you want to post photos of your S.O.'s,great...more power to you. However there are going to be people who don't like it or don't agree with it. My suggestion, if you want to have an exclusive "hot arab club" make a yahoo group and then you can post in private where no one will bother you. Don't expect that to happen here on that thread or any thread.

Lets get something straight. I never said that nor agreed to it. Another thing is, I should not have to be called names because I post there, nor should I have to be stalked to death when I come to VJ.

I'm glad to know you didn't agree with it, like I said it was Olivia that said that and I didn't hear anyone say anything else.

I agree you shouldn't have to be called names or be stalked but AGAIN if you are choosing to post personal info and/or photos then you have to remember its a public board and not everyone is going to be nice about it. This has been an ongoing issue in VJ since in joined in 2006 and I don't see anything changing. Like Jackie said before, several of us have started our own yahoo groups where we could have privicy and more control over posts/fighting. That definitly won't happen on this forum.

It is not our intent to control what other ppl post. Our intent was to let VW publically know that she was being an aggitator and to stop or we'd start reporting her. Eight members pm'd me of what she was doing and all I could do was advise them to ignore her. We all asked her to stop it but she didn't take a respectful request. As the OP of that thread when a member brought up what she was doing in chat it wasn't our intention to go in that direction but since it was out in the open we laid it on the table for her. She persisted and we reported it again and again and then it became stalking and harassment for at least three of us.

Like Kelly said what that person did the her sucked but don't let the fear get you. That thread has brought together many beautiful ppl who are willing to share pix of them and their loved ones and keep the flames alive. It was something of a phenomenon even long time members on VJ expressed. My inbox exploded to 109 message in one day! There is something to be said for what is being expressed in there. Maybe it's the title a few you don't like? Maybe it's the idea? But it's a natural healthy expression of the love we have for someone.

No one is trying to control thing JP. If you interpret that then I am sorry. We just repeatly and respectfully requested that VW's stop and she didn't. Maybe you didn't know the history and only got what was in chat. I don't know. But what I said was an interpretation what 8 ppl had expressed to me and 2 advisors in the chat. Ppl may twist the words but don't twist the meaning.

VW's comments may have started in good intent to her "misguided sisters", but after rejection to her not once but several times by the same ppl it evolved to something else.

Anyways it seems it's all blowing over and as someone said, "Typical MENA stuff."

Olivia with all due respect, you clearly said in chat that if she didn't stop she wouldnt be allowed to post in your thread anymore. Don't tell me that isn't control. You may not like what she has to say, but she has the right to say what she wants like everyone else.

I don't particularly care for that thread either but I have not posted in it nor said a negative word but I knew from the day it was created that it would create issues here. Guess I have been on VJ long enough to know that. You aren't going to be able to stop negative posts in that thread because the title of the thread is just inviting them in. Like I said, your best bet is to make a Yahoo group so you and the others posting in your thread can continue on undisturbed.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
chocolate_milk.jpg

for JP

MMMMMMMM yummy

Olivia with all due respect, you clearly said in chat that if she didn't stop she wouldnt be allowed to post in your thread anymore. Don't tell me that isn't control. You may not like what she has to say, but she has the right to say what she wants like everyone else.

I don't particularly care for that thread either but I have not posted in it nor said a negative word but I knew from the day it was created that it would create issues here. Guess I have been on VJ long enough to know that. You aren't going to be able to stop negative posts in that thread because the title of the thread is just inviting them in. Like I said, your best bet is to make a Yahoo group so you and the others posting in your thread can continue on undisturbed.

Excuse me? Sorry I don't recall saying it that way. If it came out that way then whatever. I'm so over this and I'm done explaining this. She's not aggitating us today but we'll see by this afternoon. Sometimes it's good to take a break from VJ.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

chocolate_milk.jpg

for JP

MMMMMMMM yummy

Excuse me? Sorry I don't recall saying it that way. If it came out that way then whatever. I'm so over this and I'm done explaining this. She's not aggitating us today but we'll see by this afternoon. Sometimes it's good to take a break from VJ.

Well if you don't remember thats fine. BTW no one is telling you to take a break from VJ. You can take my advice or leave it, its up to you. Wasn't really meant in a bad way.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

All this barfing about being stalked and harrassed like poor victims is more than a bit ridiculous. Harrassment is when you keep doing something that you know is offensive to others, and with this juvenile "Hot Arabs Club", you got that in spades. A bunch of women who are open about being offended by religious morality, enjoy flaunting their men for other women's pleasure, make Arabs into sex objects, and call each other by "sexy names" like teenage girls at a slumber party can hardly expect NOT expect to get negative attention among adults. You should have planned on it.

Time to grow up, girls. If you can't take critical posts or disagreement without whining and have to resort to age regression tactics to cope with separation anxiety, how will you ever cope with being in a marriage for real? Take the advice that's been offered you and start a website for your group. More of us here than are willing to say would greatly appreciate it. You're not the only one who has had to archive their messages multiple times this weekend due to people PMing about the bothersome aspects of that annoying thread. I've done it twice today already.

Edited by Virtual wife

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.