Sofiyya

Sunday Post!

106 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
morning guys sure hope today is not as hot as yesterday was here it was over 100 no breeze wow was really bad

Estadia... you haven't gone to bed yet either??? Love the great weather we're getting as long as I am inside an A/C building lol... take care and stay coool :thumbs:

sleep lol what is that lol.....we dont have a/c lol so we were enjoying some of the cooler weather our night time lol....

Yessssssss I stayed at work off the clock cause it was so hot and had A/C and waited for the sun to go down so I can enjoy being not so hot... we're not used to this weather. Not sure what I am going to do today off day you know? The kids should get out but the beach I like to take them too isn't open yet :unsure: why???? cause they don't open until after the 4th.... I believe that is when our summer ends lol

wow a closed beach?

here in oregon the beach is open almost always even when it snowed this year lol.........its already getting up there and starting to get almost uncomfortable and its soooo early .......... we are not settiing the pool up for us until after we return from calf cuz it will be GREEN if we do nobody to take care of it lol anyways sounds to me like a great day to pack a picnic and go to a river that is not too deep and just enjoy and try to stay as comfortable as possible lol

It's called Jetty Island.. you take a free ferry over to this all beach island.. it's really nice the water is really shallow for a great distance. Perfect for kids but doesn't open until than... I so miss the Oregon beaches....... yes we have a lake here but i really dont' like going there cause of all the teens just run over the little ones. anyway it is we'll allhave to enjoy the great NW weather we're having.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline
1/2 nekid men in VW's siggy? wth? ...Did the HAC finally get to her and win her to the hedonist side? :)

happy sunday ya'll

Jackie (F)

Seems so :( I'm embarassed just seeing those men :blush:

VW, put some clothes on ur men sista! :P

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

I thing most of you are missing VW's point about the pics in her siggy. You know I thought the whole "hot arab club' thread was posted in fun. But the other day when I heard Olivia in chat claiming that her and the other founding members wanting to control what people post, I realized it was not made in real fun. Do we really need to have clubs? I think we are all a bit too old for something like.

This has been stated many many times....if you are going to post something personal here then be prepared to deal with the backlash of it. No one in this forum lives in a bubble. If some of you want to post photos of your S.O.'s,great...more power to you. However there are going to be people who don't like it or don't agree with it. My suggestion, if you want to have an exclusive "hot arab club" make a yahoo group and then you can post in private where no one will bother you. Don't expect that to happen here on that thread or any thread.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

I'm not an easy push over for baby pics, but I so enjoy that smile on princess's face. And the way Zaid looks so laid back and relaxed makes me smile every time I see him. :D

how about this one hehehe

00013Travenadorable-1.jpg

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

AMAL HES SOOOOO CUTE!! GET CRACKIN ON MAKING ANOTHER!! WE NEED SOME MORE PRINCESSES THE BOYS STILL HAVE EM OUTNUMBERED!!

tasha, yea i cant believe hes 2 months old...hes soo funny...HES SOOO SERIOUS...always just looking around taking everything in...he has smiled 2 times, count it. TWICE and thats it...nothing i do will make him smile...just a very serious dramatic baby i have...hopefully within the next week or two he will start really smiling, cuz my nephew who is 6 weeks older than zaid will smile over anything and even already cracks up laughing..IM JEALOUS...

tomorrow he has his shots, i really dont know what to expect, i wnder if i can talk my sis in to going with me...I dont think i can do it alone...poor baby has no idea whats coming , its gonna break my heart...

im off work now til wednesday at noon. THANK GOD...6 days straight kicked my butt

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I thing most of you are missing VW's point about the pics in her siggy. You know I thought the whole "hot arab club' thread was posted in fun. But the other day when I heard Olivia in chat claiming that her and the other founding members wanting to control what people post, I realized it was not made in real fun. Do we really need to have clubs? I think we are all a bit too old for something like.

This has been stated many many times....if you are going to post something personal here then be prepared to deal with the backlash of it. No one in this forum lives in a bubble. If some of you want to post photos of your S.O.'s,great...more power to you. However there are going to be people who don't like it or don't agree with it. My suggestion, if you want to have an exclusive "hot arab club" make a yahoo group and then you can post in private where no one will bother you. Don't expect that to happen here on that thread or any thread.

Lets get something straight. I never said that nor agreed to it. Another thing is, I should not have to be called names because I post there, nor should I have to be stalked to death when I come to VJ.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline
nawal and sara too bad you live soo far, your babies and zaid could have "play dates"

I know!! That would be awesome...Zain is just as serious as Zaid! So they would make for a quiet date! LOl Nour loves to smile and Zain just has not mastered it yet. Only a few times and mostly before passing out to sleep! LOL I am hoping for smiles and giggles soon too!!! :dance:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
AMAL HES SOOOOO CUTE!! GET CRACKIN ON MAKING ANOTHER!! WE NEED SOME MORE PRINCESSES THE BOYS STILL HAVE EM OUTNUMBERED!!

tasha, yea i cant believe hes 2 months old...hes soo funny...HES SOOO SERIOUS...always just looking around taking everything in...he has smiled 2 times, count it. TWICE and thats it...nothing i do will make him smile...just a very serious dramatic baby i have...hopefully within the next week or two he will start really smiling, cuz my nephew who is 6 weeks older than zaid will smile over anything and even already cracks up laughing..IM JEALOUS...

tomorrow he has his shots, i really dont know what to expect, i wnder if i can talk my sis in to going with me...I dont think i can do it alone...poor baby has no idea whats coming , its gonna break my heart...

im off work now til wednesday at noon. THANK GOD...6 days straight kicked my butt

don't expect smiles & giggles... that's for sure! :P Good luck!

As for all these adorable babies.................gawd I have baby fever!!!!!!!!!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

I just wanted to put this out there to alert and get alerted - my little cousin has been diagnosed with autism and the private study on him and other babies show an actual lead to getting shots so early in baby years. My aunt said she wished she had waited a little longer for him to develop to get the shots. Anyone else know about this ?

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I just wanted to put this out there to alert and get alerted - my little cousin has been diagnosed with autism and the private study on him and other babies show an actual lead to getting shots so early in baby years. My aunt said she wished she had waited a little longer for him to develop to get the shots. Anyone else know about this ?

I read about autism in one of the magazines at the dr. office (the irony). And came home and researched it. A very dear friend of mine has a daughter that is autistic.

Here is a link:

http://www.naturalnews.com/011764.html

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Other Timeline

choukran jazilan 3la had laklam

machi mezian diro tesawar dyal rjala hna f had site 7it chi mera y ji chi wahad o ybda ygol klam khayab f had nass koun kanat chi wahda min hado mrati koul ma3jabnich al hal o koun galt liha hadchi machi mezian madirch tsawar dyali chawro rjalkoum kbal madiro tsawarehoum o samholi hada ray dyali o choukran

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.