106 posts in this topic

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Don't ya think the siggy comment is as bad as DS claims VW?

I checked her blog sphere gossip and she isn't a real journalist nor expert as some would claim.

Just coz some members don't adhere to the same brand u teach u'r doing all this?

I used to like geg but this? We've repeatedly asked you to please stop, and move on.

Common now sista leave us alone. We're tired of the internet stalking and harrassment from u.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I checked her blog sphere gossip and she isn't a real journalist nor expert as some would claim.

Just coz some members don't adhere to the same brand u teach u'r doing all this?

I used to like geg but this? We've repeatedly asked you to please stop, and move on.

Common now sista leave us alone. We're tired of the internet stalking and harrassment from u.

Thank you for your input, Olivia, but this isn;t your thread. You are free to post as long as you don't insist that everyone agree with you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

OK, seriously, I have to share this with someone-- a guy just walked in and asked me where the liquor store is. I said it's a dry county and they will either need to drive out of state or down one county. I said it's about 20 miles either way. And he said, "so... that would take me about an hour to walk, right?" I just looked at him and said, "Do you really believe it will take you one hour to walk 20 miles?" He did not get it even when it was repeated back to him. How do some people survive on a daily basis? How do they not just spontaneously die?

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
morning guys sure hope today is not as hot as yesterday was here it was over 100 no breeze wow was really bad

Estadia... you haven't gone to bed yet either??? Love the great weather we're getting as long as I am inside an A/C building lol... take care and stay coool :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you for your input, Olivia, but this isn;t your thread. You are free to post as long as you don't insist that everyone agree with you.

In HAC we're not posting naked males or even semi-nude males. We don't appriciate the implication with the comments in your first siggy pix that our Husbands are using us for green cards and they're just slabs of beef. You're way overstepping here with the low blows. The thread was started in fun as a joke and we didn't know it would become so popular.

We have justification for asking you to stfu of HAC. So far you have called us a secular hoard, hedonist, telling us we need to learn a lesson, and are our personal fun police popping up everywhere we post. If that's not internet stalking and harassment then the Administration Board on VJ is very tolerant. We have been kind and polite and repeatedly asked and warned you to please stop.

We aren't going into "The Muslim Only Chat" thread and popping in to tell you what you think and believe is bad and wrong and mocking you all. What you are doing isn't even mean teasing its crossed that as some sort of goal of yours to stop or lock our thread because it doesn't agree with what you know. If you didn't want to join the club then you are only in there to cause trouble for us all and there is about 50 of us there were having fun before all this.

The astonishing thing to me is everything you're accusing us of is exactally what you are guilty of doing. It's like some fun house mirror reflection. Somehow something fun became twisted into a threat towards your ego because we don't believe what you believe comprimising your expert authority. Really who gives a flip!?

We in the HAC (Christians/Muslims/Agnotstics/Atheists) just want to have fun without controversy, make fun photos online, and not be threatened by whoever you cry out to speak up about it, or be threatened in PM's by sending some nasty blog sphere lady who started a controversy on here over a year ago.

This is my last post for awhile as I have some other things to attend to.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

good morning

it was very intenseful watching these guys chop my tree down, i wish i was at work, it was very scary seeing these branches come flying down and just missing my home, pool and the electrical wiring. One piece landed and we all felt the vibration in the home. Im glad it's done and over with! Now my backyard is just a complete mess, it will take days to get it back looking good. Any volunteers??? :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

i think its funny that people are all worried and bent out of shape over that "lady" who took MY pic and blogged false things about MY MARRIAGE AND MY LIFE...WHOOO CARES?!?!?!?!??!?!?! DO I? ABSOLUTELY NOT....I am content and satisfied and know the truth that lies inside my home between myself, sofyan, and our son....Olivia, you are right, along with everyone else, DO AS YOU PLEASE..this is a free world, Dont stop having fun here in fear that one (who will remained unnamed but i will say she was quite ugly and has a big nose) may take your info and pics and post false accusations, really, who cares if she did it anyway? i dont know ...maybe my skin is just tougher than the next, but, why let a complete stranger stop u from doing something u want to?

ANYWAYS...Zaid is 2 months old today, and the big boy slept thru the night last night...Im getting ready for work, and thank god, after today i have a few days off..Im pooped! we had a bbq yesterday at my brothers house, took many pics of zaid and his two cousins, jeremy and jack....the 3 of them are only a few weeks apart, so its funny to see how different they are, yet soo close in age! will post pics soon!!

hope everyone has a wonderful day...

Kelly

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Maureen, there is always Mrs. Wieser. Im glad the tree finally came down. I say you got a huge deal. I think it is going to rain again. Sigh.

KS, it is hard to believe Zaid is 2 months old already!

Everyone have a wonderful day!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have to say, that really old grumpy/complain thread today really made me want to list some reasons myself :P But really, the list would be too long to share today I think :lol:

Have a great MENA Sunday everyone! I'm stuck at work and then it's off to the library.... hmm I wonder if I can get off work early for good behavoir :unsure:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.