K-JForever29

TRACKING Vermont I-130 March '08 Filers

49 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
I don't anticipate my approvals until the first wek of January 2009. This is in an attempt to be realistic and show that I can predict better than USCIS or VSC.

:crying::crying::crying:

I hope you're wrong and we are approved by the end of this year...

I hope I am wrong and things will be done sooner. It's the frustrations that are mouting each and everyday and ###### VSC "never" answers anything, so I decided, the hell with it until it gets approved.

Again, I hope I am wrong and I hope I didn't discourage anyone.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys, any good news from my fellow Vermont March '08 filers? Coz from our end, nothing seems to be moving since the last time our case was touched in June '08. :crying: I haven't been here for quite sometime due to depression. I miss my husband so much but we can't do anything to get my visa approve faster. Would anyone care to share their experience/s these past few months or research why the processing is taking so long? I'm starting to feel some tensions in our marriage due to the delay. Can anyone give us advise to easen up the tension we are having now? I love my husband dearly and I know he loves me too that is why this separation for almost a year is making us crazy mad to whoever is responsible for delaying the process!!! :angry:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

DesiMan, you didn't discourage me. :no:

I know how you feel because I feel the same way many times. Some days I feel better, but other times I feel as if this was never going to end. Anyway, I have to keep being positive otherwise I'm going to lose my mind, really. But I can't help feeling like crying sometimes...

K-JForever29, sometimes I wonder if VSC is doing this on purpose, like, trying to mess up our marriages so they don't have to give us the visa. :devil:

I know it's a crazy thought, but it does crosses my mind sometimes. I just mentioned that to my husband when we were talking on MSN messenger.

I don't know what we can do besides finding a way to visit each other. I was getting desperate because I haven't seen my husband in person for almost 8 months. Finally this month we decided that he should come here or our health would be seriously damaged. I thought I was getting depressed and he was too. I have lots of allergic crisis because of anxiety and he has kidney stones... So this process is really, really messing up our lives emotionally, phisically and financially... He hadn't come before because of work and money, but Thank God he's coming on thanksgiving!!! So this kind of relieved my tensions (and his too).

Keeping your mind busy also helps because time passes faster.

I hope you find a way to make it work with your husband. ;)

God bless us all and our marriages!!!!

Our Immigration Timeline:

Form I-130 sent to Chicago - 03/18/08 (Case in VSC)

NOA 1 - 03/26/08

Updates - 04/01/08; 06/16/08; 06/17/08

NOA 2 - 01/23/09

NVC received papers - 01/30/09

NVC generated DS 3032 and AOS bill - 02/02/09

DS 3032 sent by e-mail and snail mail - 02/02/09

NVC replied my e-mail confirming my choice of agent - 02/06/09

AOS bill received - 02/07/09

AOS bill and IV bill paid online - 02/07/09

AOS and IV display the PAID message - 02/11/09

AOS and DS-230 packages sent - 02/11/09

NVC received packages - 02/13/09

NVC sent RFE (mistake on DS-230) - 02/20/09

Form DS-230 re-sent (as requested) - 02/26/09

CASE COMPLETE - 03/05/09

Interview date assigned - 03/10/09

Case forwarded to the embassy - 03/11/09

Medical Examination - 04/08/09

CR1 interview - 04/09/09 - VISA APPROVED!

Visa in hand - 04/??/09

POE - 04/??/09

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

You guys are my role models. I am as PO'd as RR (which I respect waay to much) and I am in admiration of the positivity of M & I. I almost hope both you guys get good word before me & Natasha do.

Good luck to all you of you. It sucks, and it isn't fair.

-CJ-G

I know how you feel because I feel the same way many times. Some days I feel better, but other times I feel as if this was never going to end. Anyway, I have to keep being positive otherwise I'm going to lose my mind, really. But I can't help feeling like crying sometimes...

K-JForever29, sometimes I wonder if VSC is doing this on purpose, like, trying to mess up our marriages so they don't have to give us the visa. :devil:

I know it's a crazy thought, but it does crosses my mind sometimes. I just mentioned that to my husband when we were talking on MSN messenger.

I don't know what we can do besides finding a way to visit each other. I was getting desperate because I haven't seen my husband in person for almost 8 months. Finally this month we decided that he should come here or our health would be seriously damaged. I thought I was getting depressed and he was too. I have lots of allergic crisis because of anxiety and he has kidney stones... So this process is really, really messing up our lives emotionally, phisically and financially... He hadn't come before because of work and money, but Thank God he's coming on thanksgiving!!! So this kind of relieved my tensions (and his too).

Don't let me forget Desi. He is a warrior too. As are all of you who I am not mentioning now.

You guys are my role models. I am as PO'd as RR (which I respect waay to much) and I am in admiration of the positivity of M & I. I almost hope both you guys get good word before me & Natasha do.

Good luck to all you of you. It sucks, and it isn't fair.

-CJ-G

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.