Chocolate

183 posts in this topic

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline

Hmmm, I usually hate chocolate ice cream, too...but that sounds delicious! Remind me at Xmas time, lol.

The shoe does fit...very snugly, lol. That was why I asked. This weekend I had a teaspoon taste of eggnog (don't ask) with dry gin in it. Why in the world was my chest burning as if I'd drank a whole glass full of it? :rolleyes:

Trust me...I know how you feel!

How did we go from the topic of CHOCOLATE to ALCOHOL for so long and no one has pointed it out???? Hmmm I sense there are some closet lushes on this thread! :rofl:!!!!!

lol @ lushes! I was thinking the same thing....how did a topic about chocolate turn into 6 pages?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Hmmm, I usually hate chocolate ice cream, too...but that sounds delicious! Remind me at Xmas time, lol.

The shoe does fit...very snugly, lol. That was why I asked. This weekend I had a teaspoon taste of eggnog (don't ask) with dry gin in it. Why in the world was my chest burning as if I'd drank a whole glass full of it? :rolleyes:

How did we go from the topic of CHOCOLATE to ALCOHOL for so long and no one has pointed it out???? Hmmm I sense there are some closet lushes on this thread! :rofl:!!!!!

lol @ lushes! I was thinking the same thing....how did a topic about chocolate turn into 6 pages?

Lets just say...some people have a lot to offer on the topic :whistle::D

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

dammit, I need chocolate now. :devil:

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Hate chocolate icecream!?? :blink: You just haven't had the best kind. Perhaps you'd like frozen yogurt. My fiance hates icecream. Period. He doesn't even like mayonnaise because he says it reminds him of vinegar. He just about barf when I tell him I use vinegar for my tomatoes. Whoa, how did I get off on this rant! Sorry, I guess I reminisced. :blush:

Filed: Other Timeline

How did we go from the topic of CHOCOLATE to ALCOHOL for so long and no one has pointed it out???? Hmmm I sense there are some closet lushes on this thread! :rofl: !!!!!

ahem...both of them sooth the soul and are easy to over indulge in :whistle:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

How did we go from the topic of CHOCOLATE to ALCOHOL for so long and no one has pointed it out???? Hmmm I sense there are some closet lushes on this thread! :rofl: !!!!!

ahem...both of them sooth the soul and are easy to over indulge in :whistle:

I guess that explanation can work ;)

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
:blink:

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
Chocolate to Alcohol....that was my fault...sorry...but in my defense LL RAN with it LOL :lol:

I see how it is. Why you always gotta point fingers at me. You must be racist. Look who started it, but look who got blamed for it!!! :angry::whistle:

Hate chocolate icecream!?? :blink: You just haven't had the best kind. Perhaps you'd like frozen yogurt. My fiance hates icecream. Period. He doesn't even like mayonnaise because he says it reminds him of vinegar. He just about barf when I tell him I use vinegar for my tomatoes. Whoa, how did I get off on this rant! Sorry, I guess I reminisced. :blush:

Yes, I HATE chocolate ice cream. There's just something unnatural and not quite right about the taste of it. It gives me the heebie jeebies. Other than that, I love all kinds of ice cream. LOL @ your fiance not liking mayo...he doesn't know what he's missing out on. I know it's straight fat, but it's good!

I love bacon chocolate:

Bacon Chocolate Bar

Excuse me while I go barf. Thanks. yuk.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.